Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Miner Coin (Putin coin) update  (Read 431 times)
coinomy.net (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:06:16 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 05:36:40 AM by coinomy.net

I invested in this project and it is scheduled to start producing Multiclet within 5 months.
I would like to update their work and get more attention to this project, since official group hardly give us update info nor communication.

The latest move is that they made presentation @Moscow.

📣Дoбpый дeнь yвaжaeмыe yчacтники пpoeктa!
Пpиглaшaeм вac нa пpeзeнтaцию нaшиx мaйнepoв, кoтopyю пpoвeдёт личнo Cepгeй Бoбылeв!
🔝Cepгeй paccкaжeт пpo мaйнинг и пpoвeдёт дeмoнcтpaцию шиpoкoй линeйки ycтpoйcтв, чacть из кoтopыx бyдeт пoдключeнa вo вpeмя мepoпpиятия.
🔥Зaвтpa, 23 фeвpaля, ждём вac пo aдpecy: гopoд Mocквa, yлицa Tвepcкaя, 28, cтpoeниe 1, Oбщecтвeнный штaб Пapтии Pocтa. Haчaлo в 18:00.
He пpoпycтитe, мы гoтoвы oтвeтить нa вce вoпpocы, выcлyшaть пpeдлoжeния и пoжeлaния!

📣Good afternoon, dear participants!
We invite you to the presentation of our miners, that will be personally conducted by Sergei Bobylev!
🔝Sergei will talk about mining and demonstrate a wide range of devices, some of which will be connected during the event.
🔥Tomorrow, February 23, we are waiting for you at the address: Moscow, Tverskaya Street, 28, Building 1, Public Headquarters of the Party of Growth. The beginning is at 18:00.
Do not miss out, we are ready to answer all questions, listen to suggestions and wishes!

This is the Youtube link @presentation.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX5Dz-0_r8CZ9XwlQxga6T4yk1FlLh2mO

Thanks to Mitya812, he translated some of the point.

Here is the YouTube link.
Anyone who speaks Russian, please help me understanding what they are talking about.

The first one about which he tells the basic model, it air consists of four hash-boards. Consumption 2,8 kW power 22 TH/s. It has powerful ventilators.
If you look at how it is designed this needle radiator, the most effective for today. It costs on each hash-board.
On the reverse side, a large flow of warm air is blowing.

All the miners represented here are now out of stock and are issued only on our ICO.
In the sale they will not be until they are received by all the participants of the ICO.

Next it shows the quietest model. it works silently. It looks like an oil cooler. On top warm air is blowing. Power 5 TH/s, consumes 600-700 W. The task of this solution is to simultaneously heat the room and mining.

The next solution is a water-heating boiler on 1,5 kW. This is also a very quiet solution. On the one hand cold water is supplied, on the other hand it is hot. It can be installed in standard heating circuits in houses. The maximum temperature of water that it heats is 60-65 ° C.

The next thing that he shows - it looks easy, but it is on this basis that farms are built on many MW. There is nothing superfluous in it, it consists of four hash boards and one controller.
Heat is removed with the help of radiators in which water flows.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

Number of the Machines online and Speed is going up!

Total paid out: 100.66340964
 Machines online: 1,273
 Speed ​​(10 m): 7.54 PH
 Speed ​​(1h): 7.52 PH
 Bloks found: 4
 Payments made: 350
 Solutions today: 0
 Recalculation: in 128 hours
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

RMC made announcement about token problem and new token.

📣Увaжaeмыe yчacтники, y нac xopoшиe нoвocти!
Зaвтpa в 23:59  (UTC +3) бyдeт пpoизвeдeн пepexoд нa нoвый тoкeн, чтo peшит мнoжecтвo тeкyщиx пpoблeм и пoзвoлит нaм пoлнoцeннo фyнкциoниpoвaть.
❗️B cвязи c этим, пpocим:
- вывecти тoкeны c биpжи нa личныe кoшeльки в пpилoжeнии Mycelium.
- пpoвepить тeкyщиe бaлaнcы кoшeлькoв в пpилoжeнии Mycelium и, в cлyчae вoзникнoвeния любoй нeштaтнoй cитyaции, нeмeдлeннo нaпишитe вce пoдpoбнocти, c нoмepaми кoшeлькoв и cкpиншoтaми aдминиcтpaтopaм чaтoв в тeлeгpaм (@First_smm и @Jason_Freeman)!
Bce дoпoлнитeльныe инcтpyкции бyдyт oпyбликoвaны зaвтpa.
Cпacибo зa внимaниe, кoмaндa RMC.

📣Dear participants, we have good news!
Tomorrow at 23:59 (UTC +3) a transition to a new token will be made, which will solve a lot of current problems and allow us to function fully.
❗️In this regard, we ask you to:
- withdraw tokens from the exchanges into personal wallet in the Mycelium app.
- check the current balance of the wallet in the app and, in case of any contingency, immediately write all the details to the administrators of the Telegram chat rooms (@First_smm and @Jason_Freeman)!
All additional instructions will be published tomorrow.
Thank you for your attention, RMC team.
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

Machine online and the Hashrate is going up.

Total paid out: 101.98353608
 Machines in the network: 1 300
 Speed ​​(10 m): 7.78 PH
 Speed ​​(1h): 7.77 PH
 Bloks found: 4
 Payments made: 353
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

New announcement has made.

📣Dear participants, today the RMC transition on a new platform starts.
The new system is based on the Ripple code and implements a decentralized consensus, guaranteeing instant (within 1-2 seconds) transaction confirmation and low commissions. Also there is no dependence on third-party services, like Colored Coins. The coin will be issued exactly the same amount that is available at the moment, and the exchange will occur 1 to 1.

In order to switch to a new platform, we will:
Stop Exchanges
Stop queue
Frost and slice information from the blockchain

Dividends will continue to accrue!

There may be temporary difficulties in work of:
Wallet
Service to view balances
Service for the calculation of dividends

Exchange of new tokens will be made automatically, it is enough to keep tokens in the Mycelium app.
The Mycelium wallet will be connected some time after the transition, so if you need faster access to your funds, it is possible to use our new wallet available on the computer.
In order to use a new wallet and speed up the process of obtaining tokens, you should read the instructions: https://blog.rmc.one/instructions-for-connecting-a-new-rmc-wallet/

The schedule for entering services into the work:
Desktop RMC-wallet - available now;
Service for calculating dividends - available now;
Wallet on smartphone + mycelium
Exchanges
Queue
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONNECTING A NEW RMC WALLET
Exchange of new tokens will be made automatically, it is enough to keep tokens in the Mycelium app.
The Mycelium wallet will be connected some time after the transition, so if you need faster access to your funds, it is possible to use our new wallet available on the computer.

In order to use a new wallet and speed up the process of obtaining tokens, you must:
1. Prepare a backup copy of your wallet in Mycelium (PDF file with keys and password). If you still do not have a backup for some reason, here’s the instruction.
2. Download the Backuputil script and run it (on Windows we run backuputil.cmd). In case you do not have Java SE Development Kit on your device, download it from the official developer’s site – http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
3. In the terminal window run Backuputil script, enter the string with the encrypted key and the password, get the WIF key.
4. Download the wallet for your OS:

Windows (x64)

Windows (x32)

macOS

5. When you start the wallet for the first time, enter the received WIF key in the line and press the OK button. If you hurried and opened a wallet without a WIF key, then it’s okay, you can replace it. For Replacement go to the menu Actions -> Key managemetn -> Replace account
6. Your balance is accrued.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

still hard to believe in this project, a lot of Russian intelligent, but also a lot of cheaters and love free money.
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

Their project was featured on the japanese news TV.
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/wbs/smp/feature/post_150424/
https://youtu.be/RhMR-3w_j3k

Where to go from China ... the forefront of "excavation" of crypto currency

A crypto currency that increases its presence while a problem occurs. As a security measure, you need to record the calculation when you do business. At that time, there are people who contribute to work with a lot of computers. Their purpose is a virtual currency to be issued as a consideration for the calculation. This work is called 'mining = mining' from the image of mining gold and silver from the mine, and there are not a few investors who think that they possess the possibility of producing huge wealth. This "mining" work has been done actively in China, but due to the regulation of Chinese authorities the site of work is moving to Russia. "Mining" requires a large amount of computers to operate and it may be hotter than 70 degrees, so it is necessary to cool the machine, but in Russia with a low temperature throughout the year there is little cooling cost. You can "mine" virtual currency at lower cost than other countries. The government is also showing a movement to boost the virtual currency, and the people's expectations are also rising. I covered the site expanding investment in virtual currency.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

A single ecosystem for scholars, producers of devices for mining, data centers and the community of miners. I hope it will be listed and rated high on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en soon to attract more crypto communities
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:40:01 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 12:03:00 AM by coinomy.net

RMC,Putin coin,is now almost final stage.
Here is a summary of Russian telegram chat by google translate.
Dmitry hasn’t run away and still there answering questions.

Alexander
@Mardn Dmitry, when will we know the results of the contest for the Multiclet software?

Dmitry Marinichev
When we check on the prototype.

Alexander
Earlier it was said that the result would be in July, so I asked. Then the next question, and when will the test on the prototype?

Dmitry Marinichev
in August. this week comes the fpga emulator. and should run on it a prototype of a multiclete

Don
Dmitry Marinichev
in August. this week comes the fpga emulator. and should run on it a prototype of a multiclete

Ton4o
Dmitry Marinichev
Thus, the production-distribution on the hands of the Multiclete moved back for 2 months?
The timing of the issue with the purse of RMC and the mycelium team was negotiated?
Did the device drawings move?

Ton4o
Aleksey I
Well, I do not know just another and should not have turned out in January, I wrote that the ng cartoon really still like that ... the rest of the schedule
I would like to receive information from the organizers))

Aleksey I
Ton4o
I would like to receive information from the organizers))
We participate in software development as one of the teams, so my opinion is purely professional and only mine)) The orgs have their own plans.
It's just real, with zero at first the percent then the device and PO well it should be like with the Crimean bridge at Putin's control so that for half a year)))
Ton4o
Aleksey I
It's just real, with zero at first percents then the device and PO well it should be like with the Crimean bridge on Putin's control so that for
)))

Aleksey I
Ton4o
)))
But all is conceived at least interesting - it's true!
Vadim
Aleksey I
It's just real, with zero at first percents then the device and PO well it should be like with the Crimean bridge on Putin's control so that for
))) there is no Stalin on them
MikeSU
Fold two and two: how can people who are unable to organize cooling of miners make a "multiclet"? Yes, and they do not make a cartoon for 30 seconds at all.
Old men
Sunrise did, and the radiator of his type is the steepest-needle.
So a multiclet can do.

Godless Zhdunishche
MikeSU
Fold two and two: how can people who are unable to organize cooling of miners make a "multiclet"? Yes, they and the cartoon on
the main thing that would have done the percent, the rest is a matter of time) sooner or later they will collect the bag. Better early kanesh)
From the chips to the sled all the juices are squeezed out, it did not work out as intended. With a cartoon squeeze the maximum is not necessary, let them gather at least for the beginning
Andrey joined the group

Vadim
Dmitry Marinichev
On Thursday.
FPGA on a MultiCell S1 processor? or multiklet R1?
Ilgis Davletov joined the group

Aleksey I
tomorrow, Thursday we'll see how it will be with FPGA, but I have something completely lost in my mood ... something like a trifle is not paying ... And enthusiasm is extinguished directly)))

Alex D.
I was told that tomorrow morning someone will come to chat
About this question
Alex
We are waiting ... What to do. We always expect something from this project. Have got used)))
Alex D.
In general, it's strange that I have to unsubscribe to this account, in theory this is a completely different person should do
You have no complaints. You are a performer

A Sh
[Photo]
Funny you guys in the sledging in the summer ride: joy:
Forget about the Sunrise project SUNRISE has failed for the second time, waiting for the multiclet !!

Aleksey I
Today there must be an important infa about fgpa cartoon but something is not there

Anatoly Ryabov
Aleksey I
Today there must be an important infa about fgpa cartoon but something is not there
on Thursday but did not say which year)))
Alexander
So that's how the "news" is born. Today she only has to come. Means infa at least tomorrow, and most likely next week.
Cerina joined the group
Dmitriy
Vadim
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

http://zoom.cnews.ru/news/item/408351

The Russian superprocessor for mining will appear in three months. Characteristics
The project to create a Russian microprocessor from the Multiklet line, on the basis of which it will be possible to engage in mining with efficiency exceeding the capabilities of existing equipment tenfold, is drawing to a close. The project participants told CNews about its timing, results and prospects.

Russian processor for mining on the verge of release
The first samples of the high-performance Russian 28-nanometer multicell S1 processor for mining (crypto-currency production) should be released in September 2018 ("plus minus a month"), and the first devices-miners based on it - in November. This was told CNews by the founder of the RMC project to create this "iron", as well as the Internet ombudsman, the head and owner of the Radius Group, Dmitry Marinichev .

At the start of the project, which promises to make mining "35 to 200 times more efficient," in August 2017, slightly different times were forecasted, but Marinichev is sure that there is no lag from the overall schedule. "At the moment we are working on the topology of the processor, and in parallel there are work on the circuitry of the device. It's possible to call it a motherboard development, "he says. - Moving on schedule is quite adequate. And I, in fact, do not know anybody in Russia who would do this faster. And anyway, who would make a new processor and computing device. "

Marinichev's optimistic attitude is confirmed by the fact that the first version of the development kit (SDK, software development kit) appeared for him at the site of the direct developer of Multiclet S1 processor - the company "Multiklet" from Ekaterinburg - at the end of May 2018. The toolkit for Linux includes a beta version of the compiler based on LLVM 6.0, a communications editor, a debugger and software in assembler.

multikletr1600.jpg

A motherboard with a previous generation Multiclet processor
In addition, in May 2018, the interim results of the development of the Multiclet S1 were presented in the project blog, although the final more or less precise chip characteristics, as Boris Zyryanov , the general director and co-founder of Multiklet, told CNews , will appear only by the end of the summer.

Preliminary Characteristics of Multiclet S1
At the moment, the developers claim that the Multiclet S1 processor will consist of four clusters, united by the AXI bus. Each cluster will include four cores, and each of them, in turn, from four so-called cells - processor devices, the command system of which is oriented to perform computational tasks.

To store and access large amounts of data, two DDR4 controllers (including the physical layer) will be connected to the bus, and to interface with the external environment, the controller PCIe (also with the physical layer) is connected to four "lines".

"Memory for the Multiclet S1 from a programmatic point of view is a virtual array with byte addressing and address range [0? (32 ** 2) -1]," the user manual for the processor software says. - Addresses are divided between program memory (data) and peripheral devices. A portion of the memory is mapped to the internal memory of the processor, which is a static random access memory located on the chip. The internal memory is divided into two blocks with independent access, one of which hosts programs (PM), and the second - data (DM). "

Describing the hardware, the curators note the completion of the development and testing of the cluster code on RTL tests (from the English register transfer level).

Narrow specialization or open market?
As could be understood from communication with Dmitry Marinichev and Boris Zyryanov, the prospects for implementing the Multiclet S1 as a separate trade item, and not as part of specific mining boards, are by no means obvious. "The" free market "chip will only get after wagering in the mining, and perhaps not get at all, being monopolized by the RMC," Zyryanov said.

"We make the processor for ourselves - for our tasks and our vision," says Marinichev. - The processor itself is fine, but in parallel we are developing the device itself. In order for the processor to appear on the free market, it is necessary to have a competitive market of motherboard manufacturers, where it could be "stuck", "he adds.

In the context of this, Marinichev, on the one hand, admits different variants of the development of events, but on the other hand - I am sure that until the project is not proved the operability of the processor and the device on it, "there can be no question of any market". "So we need to wait for the completion of the work and get a complete solution," he sums up.

According to Zyryanov, the initial circulation of processors will be released, based on the need to equip them with 25 thousand multicellular miners, as it was stated in ICO (the sale of project tokens).

Structure and history of the project
The name of the project RMC by the same organizers is deciphered then as Russian Miner Coin, then as Russian Mining Coin, then as Russian Mining Company, but in Russian the name most often sounds like "Russian Mining Company".

The RMC website says that the idea of ​​the project was born when the above-mentioned Boris Zyryanov and Sergey Bobylev , the general director of the Russian company Smart Heat created in 2015, the manufacturer of "dual-purpose mined equipment" (boilers, boilers, heaters) were established. The result of the meeting was the decision to unite the technologies of the parties and release the "Multi-cell" miner. But since it was supposed to take about 10 months to optimize the processor from the existing Multikletov family line, it was supposed to take about 10 months to produce the prototype and start the production, it was decided to involve the funds through the ICO by investing in the already developed solution - the Sunrise Group "(Owned by Bobylev) Sunrise S11i, built on foreign 16-nanometer processors.

The launch of the ICO "Russian Mining Company" announced in August 2017, planning to raise $ 100 million. Of these, $ 10 million was to go directly to the development of the Multiclet S1 processor, the remaining $ 90 million - for the production of miners.

The release of the tokens was carried out through an "ICO-growth generator" launched by the joint efforts of the "Party of Growth" (Dmitry Marinichev in this party was declared a member of the General Council) and the Waves platform - with the aim of attracting investments to the real economy by using crypto currency.

At the moment, RMC refers to itself as a holding company, which includes the above-mentioned "Radius Group" Marinichev, "Multiklet" Zyryanov, Smart Heat Bobylev, as well as Concern Goodwin (Goodwin Europe) "- a Russian company founded in 1997 as a producer of high-tech products using the DECT standard.
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

Summary of Russian telegram chat by google translate.

Vadim
Earlier, they wrote in the RMC office. "The MultiCell S1 processor consists of 4 clusters connected by an AXI bus, each cluster has 4 cores, each of which, in turn, consists of 4 cells .The cell is a processor device, the system commands of which is oriented to the performance of computational tasks.Each cells are identical. " - this is 64 cells. And in the article they write: "The new processor is made household: by 28 nanometers (nm), 256 cells." That's all the solution to the problem with increasing complexity))) the number of cells was increased 4 times))) everything will fly like a rocket))))

Alexander
And what about the speed of the memory bus to do ??

Don karleON
The answer to this question is most likely there.
Clever heads, such as Zyryanov think up chenyat.
But is it unlikely that we will learn about this among the first
Right now you gamblers burn and banish: joy:

Sergey OldLloyd
64 * 4 = 256

Alex D.
You can hunt govnokoyny like verge and others, the ones that are now in duala mines. They completely do not care for the memory bus.
It is likely that this will be beneficial, and not as it is now on video cards
That even electricity does not pay off
On the other hand, dual munners after this completely die and the clamor will have to cry
Well, if there is not enough memory bus, and we can only guess

Alexander
Mine shit is a great prospect, and promised super power on Ethash.

Alex D.
Alexander
We will see
By calculations they said that everything was cool

Aleksey I
Someone does not want the rate of the token in the bucks to grow
As the growth began immediately, then it merged))

Don karleON
Aleksey I
Someone does not want the rate of the token in the bucks to grow
And on the contrary, it seems odd to me that the token does not merge.

I believe that this is not yet a bottom. And we in a moment drop to 0.5 btk for one rms. Maybe a little lower

Aleksey I
It is not beneficial to collect electricity in an expensive token

Don karleON
By the way about 0.5 BTC I wrote half a year ago.
We are already close.
We watch carefully. : joy:

Aleksey I
Yes, there have been several times 0.5

Don karleON
It's in the moment

The price there did not stay long.
Maybe she will lie on 0,5
Well, to sell in a glass will be on this one. And pay off below.

Aleksey I
Everything that happens is regulated by the orgs, the rest is easier to wait for the cartoon, and not to drain what they bought expensive

Don karleON
Not yet evening.
Alexei, do you have a token? Or you changed all your sleds. Huh?

Aleksey I
I did not take much) wanted in the spring but then changed the strategy

Don karleON
Everyone is forging his own happiness.
I'm waiting for the cartoons.
I want to see.
I love to sing and laugh.

Aleksey I
Those who decided not to take the sled due to the terms of delivery

Don karleON
And an occasion for laughter at any outcome of history is guaranteed.

If you shoot - we'll laugh at those who did not buy.
And if not, then it goes without saying: see_no_evil:

Aleksey I
Today it grew only relative to the dollar and it was artificially crushed
To collect more for the colocation
Ton4o
Don karleON
And an occasion for laughter at any outcome of history is guaranteed. If you shoot - we'll laugh at those who did not buy. And if not,
: smiley: I believe in domestic and Taiwanese success (not without executions with payment: smiley :: muscle: 🏼 "SaanOKI")
P.s. I do not understand disrespect to the community - information, ethics of communication (at least what kind of answer)
About investors generally keep quiet (full ignore)
Alexander B
By the way, for July we have not been paid for payment?

BitsTrade
I was not put up for March either). Pay as you like, wherever you like, whatever you want.

Vadim
I do not think that one of the investors is draining the token. I think it's the orgies. Yesterday, for example, there were no transactions on the stock exchange. Today they needed rolls to pay on the pool, so they bought themselves cue bottles. A good time to buy.

And here https://rmc.one/billing/ is not present Huh

BitsTrade
No
Support button silently

Aleksey I
Yesterday, for example, there were no transactions on the stock exchange. Today they are
I think they just keep it so that the Fiat does not grow so that we tokens for more tokens for collocation, and they have enough bits
And today almost 5k $ rose and pressed down
The token which they also control can not be a means of payment in theory without an external audit, even if they do not steer the token of the market as profitable ... but we have

Alex D.
Token since February for a long time already as not a token, but quite a full crypt ... So why not be a means of payment.
Although the game with the course is so-so, of course.

Alekseich
Friends, as now on the kuna? Everything comes-goes without problems? Ceto there they have some business on the boss got ...

Alekseich
It's amazing, the bitflip came in a minute!

Alekseich
Of all the altos that I invested in this year, RMC showed the best result: a drop of only 2 times (by 40-50%). The rest fell 4-10 times (75-90%).
And given the dividends, the fall is even less.
Alex D.
It is clear that this is just an interview, but I would have ridden in one frame with Vasiliev to sit
He just decided to go into media space. Interviews take, podcasts do, webinars.

mishatkin ivan
Alekseich
Of all the altos that I invested in this year, RMC showed the best result: a drop of only 2 times (by 40-50%). Rest
As for this, too, I thought, as a result I am very glad that I keep the rms, the same Cardano fell almost 10 times. And the rms fell completely for obvious reasons and will fly quite predictably when
Old men
Alekseich
Of all the altos that I invested in this year, RMC showed the best result: a drop of only 2 times (by 40-50%). Rest
If sledges were bought, then this should be taken into account in calculations as an additional income.

Don karleON
Alekseich
It's amazing, the bitflip came in a minute!
+
Bitflip steers: +1:
I personally keep my pennies there for now

Alekseich
Old men
If sledges were bought, then this should be taken into account in calculations as an additional income.
Bought, and fought off already. But only from the first distribution, then it became expensive.
In general, RMS - my best went for the year.

Car rental
Guys hammer on the course. Look at the volumes. They simply are not present !! Consequently, the course is also in progress. And we are afloat because of the fact that those who want to fix the loss have run out)

coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

Updated

📣Good afternoon, dear participants!

🔥We are pleased to inform you of the latest news about development of new generation miners - Multicell!

https://blog.rmc.one/multicell-development-news/

MULTICELL DEVELOPMENT NEWS

Multicell development news – 05.09.2018

Software.

A complete set of software tools for the design and development of applications has been developed. The set includes: C-compiler, assembler, linker and software model (simulator) of multicellular processor Multicell S1. The tools have been tested in the development of processor test programs and CoreMark program (synthetic benchmark to assess the optimal compilation and processor performance). We started the development of test programs for evaluating the performance of the processor when calculating Ethereum hashes.

Hardware.

To achieve the declared performance characteristics of the processor, we performed a deep optimization of RTL code of multicellular – the basic element of the computing cluster. Based on results of the topological synthesis of a finalized multicellular option, under normal conditions, its performance matches the plan. This will ensure, taking into account the processing time of the received data, the maximum possible bandwidth of access paths to external memory, which is critical in the implementation of Ethereum algorithms and, as a consequence, a significant increase in the efficiency of these algorithms compared to hardware analogues. We are testing finalized multicellular option on a debug kit using FPGA Virtex-6. A logical synthesis of a cluster consisting of 4 multicellulars has been carried out and its optimization has been started. We received all the documentation for IP blocks (peripheral blocks PCI-E, DDR4, PLL) and their integration with the previously developed system bus AXI. Is working to deploy a debug position in FPGA Stratix 10 (the complex of SARGON).

In General, the goal of the first stage is reached, allowing to proceed to the execution of works of the second stage in the development of a GDSII file of the project of the microprocessor as a whole.
mrpcrp

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

я бы зaшopтил этy xpeнь  Grin Grin Grin
coinomy.net (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:17:15 AM

🔥Dear participants, tonight will be distributed:
✅100 Sunrise s13i miners;
✅100 Sunrise s11x miners;
✅100 Sunrise s11w miners.

📌Distribution will occur in the order of the queue, for payment is granted 5 calendar days.

The order of work with the queue is – t.me/RMC_ENG/32647

Sincerely, RMC team.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: