Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2688 times)
Joshyoba

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

Hello. I want too see how far will development goes in this project. Great project good luck
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

When was the portfolio of your funds formed? It managed to "participate" in the last major correction?
Judging by the fact that half the funds are red the last correction is taken into account in their current result.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

Does the project have arrangements with institutional investors? Or with some funds from the traditional financial world?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

I always like companies that are trying to link exchanges and finance, I will gladly take part in your company, and even write a review about you on my channel)
To ensure that your work has not gone in vain register in the bounty campaign, I'm sure there is a section for articles.

ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

Judging by the information in the first post, in order to become a full participant in the platform, I will have to undergo the KYC procedure?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

Does the project have arrangements with institutional investors? Or with some funds from the traditional financial world?
I think that agreements and partnerships are necessary if you set a goal to collect hard cap. It is big enough and it will not be easy to achieve.
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

Softcap :   $3,500,000 USD
Hardcap :   $60,000,000 USD
A huge difference between soft and hard cap. Whether the platform is fully implemented if only soft cap will be collected?
The soft cap is the minimum amount required to implement the project.
Any funds over that will go towards improving the project with additional features/improving features already listed.

On site https://www.ubonium.com/
there are some broken links like "Source Code" "Audit" and some others. Wiil it be fixed?
They will be in time. I will clarify with the team.

can you make a progress bar for the presale + ico, to see how many coins are sold during that time?
I'll confirm with the team whether one is to be added Smiley
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:25:07 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 05:27:00 AM by ChrisBren

In whose jurisdiction is the project? United Kingdom?
Yes their headquarters are in the UK

https://etcfmarket.com/trading.html
Here are the results of existing funds?
That is the teams production-grade MVP (Minimum viable product). It is currently live.

A solid project with a large team and MVP. I am interested.
I would like to clarify - in what mode does the MVP now operate? Are the funds already functioning or are they showing purely theoretical indicators of their profitability?
[edit] The funds are already functional and reflect true changes in value since their inception Smiley

Judging by the information in the first post, in order to become a full participant in the platform, I will have to undergo the KYC procedure?
Yes I believe KYC wil be required for platform use at this stage.
Mazand

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

Ambicious goals Smiley Wish to reach them. Will follow.
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:10:03 AM

I like the idea with credit cards. I think this is important for the crypto community.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:13:12 AM

A huge difference between soft and hard cap. Whether the platform is fully implemented if only soft cap will be collected?
I think this will affect the project if only the softcap is assembled, then the platform I think will not be complete.

The softcap is the minimum amount needed to fully fund the project, as is standard in all ICOs with such caps Smiley
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

The team are in discussions with institutional investors at the moment.

can you make a progress bar for the presale + ico, to see how many coins are sold during that time?

Just confirming that yes a progress bar will be added Smiley
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

I like the idea with credit cards. I think this is important for the crypto community.
I also like the idea with the cards of the project. It will be very convenient to manage your assets that are distributed across several currencies.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

When was the portfolio of your funds formed? It managed to "participate" in the last major correction?
Judging by the fact that half the funds are red the last correction is taken into account in their current result.
But the second half of the funds is green. A good result, if you are a member of the fund on a growing trend, it is obvious that the yield will be many times higher.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

https://etcfmarket.com/trading.html
Here are the results of existing funds?
That is the teams production-grade MVP (Minimum viable product). It is currently live.
It turns out that now I can register on your platform and buy tokens of any of the represented funds?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

I think this will affect the project if only the softcap is assembled, then the platform I think will not be complete.
No, you misjudge the value of soft cap. Soft cap means that this amount is sufficient for the full implementation of the project. All money above this amount goes to the realization of additional directions, advertising, etc.

Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

I also like the idea with the cards of the project. It will be very convenient to manage your assets that are distributed across several currencies.
In addition, now there are problems with this. If it is possible to realize this, then the token will grow in price
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

Apparently yes. This is a project of the company which has its own funds and support of investors.
I also think so. Because judging by the site, the MVP and the team, has already done a lot. Already a lot of money has been invested and the project is very close to its full implementation.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Passage of the KYC procedure is now required in all serious projects, especially financial ones.

spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

But the second half of the funds is green. A good result, if you are a member of the fund on a growing trend, it is obvious that the yield will be many times higher.
You are right, this platform can be very convenient for those who do not want to independently buy 10-20 different crypto currencies / tokens and make up own portfolio.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: