Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can now buy a house in Britain using the cryptocurrency Bitcoin  (Read 527 times)
fight-T

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

nothing is impossible, all that can happen, and we can get if we have intention to succeed in our life in this world.
I'm very sure if we really follow this bitcoin, whatever we can get it.
patience, diligent, thrifty, willing to learn, and good intentions will surely bring goodness, and success.
think positive.
Payment by Bitcoin is a really great thing. Payment by bitcoin in addition to the convenience, quickly it also helps us reduce the time optimization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

This really geeat and i just hope many other advanced countries will adopt this mode of payment.... Bitcoin is the future...
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

Good news, hopefully this makes us optimistic about the future of bitcoin.

"You can now use Bitcoin to purchase a home in the UK after one of Northern Ireland’s largest housebuilders said it will now accept cryptocurrency.

Ballyclare-based Hagan Homes is believed to be the first firm of its kind in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland to take the step."

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/23/can-now-buy-house-britain-using-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-7336728/

It just only means that the british people and government are starting to accept and trust bitcoin.But we shouldnt be competent with it, bitcoin must continue its good ways so that the people will also continue its good perceptions.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

I remember Expedia announcing back in 2014-15 that they were going to accept bitcoin. They were the first ones to do so and are quite big a name so it did leave a major impact on the community.
I was really looking forward to real estate industries to begin accepting it and now it is finally coming true. I wouldn't be surprised if markets surge and stay green for a while.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

"You can now use Bitcoin to purchase a home in the UK after one of Northern Ireland’s largest housebuilders said it will now accept cryptocurrency.

Ballyclare-based Hagan Homes is believed to be the first firm of its kind in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland to take the step."

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/23/can-now-buy-house-britain-using-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-7336728/

seeing more good news about bitcoin makes me feel good.
if many peoples and companies accepting bitcoin, i am sure that bitcoin and cryptocurrency future will be bright.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

This really geeat and i just hope many other advanced countries will adopt this mode of payment.... Bitcoin is the future...

Hm...If Bitcoin grows and goes to the Moon, I might do it. I mean the idea of having real estate in Great Britain seems to be something very attractive. Really, it will be a very tough investment.
vinasky

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

This is really good news for the whole community.
Tell me, is there anywhere else in Europe the possibility of buying real estate or cars for bitcoins?
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Great news and opportunity for bitcoin holders! Tell me what can I buy in Britain for 0.001 bitcoins? Grin Grin
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

You can write a subject here in marketplace , you  will find a buyer .
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

Hello. This is really cool news. England in general is my favorite country. And I'm very glad that the crypto currency is becoming popular there. It is very regrettable that in Russia this will not happen soon
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:47:05 PM

I want to believe we are moving into the adaptation stage of Bitcoin gradually as adoption is being done globally. It is definitely a good news and hopefully help to boost the Cryptocurrency market too. We need more acceptance in the big countries too.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

That's a very nice news. But there has already been another exclusive real estate agency who would sell expensive homes in the UK especially for Bitcoins. It was mentioned in a documentary about Bitcoin by Channel 4, BBC.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

Vow, this is amazing, BTC has been accepted for payment, so we do not fear that the BTC is a bubble. The BTC could be the common currency of the whole of Europe, America and so on and spread to Asia.

aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

That's cool! More and more companies will adopt it soon, I hope.  Wink
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

With more and more adoption like these and more news of it then more people would be more inclined to invest into the cryptocurrency market when they see that they can actually buy something tangible and of reasonable value with cryptos. With mass adoption comes more trust and more faith in the market and less people who believe that bitcoins and altcoins are scams.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

With more and more adoption like these and more news of it then more people would be more inclined to invest into the cryptocurrency market when they see that they can actually buy something tangible and of reasonable value with cryptos. With mass adoption comes more trust and more faith in the market and less people who believe that bitcoins and altcoins are scams.
Still a lots of people thinks that bitcoin still a risky venture, though adoptions will continue and more business will use this system as part of their daily transactions, if this really build a good start spark and more countries will follow the lead then surely bitcoin will get a new height, we will continue to see more bull movement and hope to see green even in slow pace.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

It was always an eventuality that this was going to happen. it's about time people started making high value purchases possible using BTC. I believe that you can do this in any country that has legalized Bitcoin including the 1st world countries like Canada and Australia, but there are just few people willing to accept it due to the paperwork issues. Although I would like to point out that I don’t think many people will be taking advantage of this because I believe that if one does have so much bitcoin to buy a house, that they would not be willing to give up so much bitcoin as they would believe that bitcoin has a lot of potential and would give a better return.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

Well, I'm very happy to hear that. Hopefully, in my country, I can also buy a house with bitcoin. It will be very easy if it happens. But, I think in my country, Indonesia, is not possible. A remarkable improvement, we can use bitcoin for larger transactions, such as buying a home. Hopefully, the future bitcoin can be used to buy anything, so we can buy anything from cross country. How great this blockchain and bitcoin technology is. This is one form of bitcoin used for positive transactions.

Moonbrand

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

This is great. I hope it comes to my country soon. Does this have any relation or connection to property-based ICO's?
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Wow its really good and it is a dream of every investor to buy a house using crypto.but here in india its difficult to buy a house using crpto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: