Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Response from the Cryptopia CEO  (Read 246 times)
CryptopiaCEO (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

Response from the Cryptopia CEO

Please firstly accept that we are not scammers. No one is going to take your coin or funds as long as we can keep the bad guys out and we are doing a huge amount of work to prevent any attacks.

The problem is worldwide in that all trading platforms are short staffed due to the massive growth in popularity of Cryptocurrency trading.  We are recruiting as fast as we can in all areas and of course, once recruitment is completed we then have to train people.  As you can imagine, we have to be very careful about who we recruit and how we get people trained.  

One of my many jobs is to help solve these issues as fast as we can and being that I have just arrived I cannot make it happen today. Please hang in there with us as we do our very best to attend to all outstanding matters and keep you all informed.  

Trying to contact me privately or via other social media or in some cases even though my family is pretty futile, we can’t solve technical issues and it won’t move you up the queue.

We’ve been working hard over the last few weeks to establish new working and highly functional processes which should start making things not only more efficient but more focused. We know that there’s been a level of frustration around a number of issues and I ask that you bear with us as we resolve problems as they occur.

One of the biggest areas of focus currently is improving our support service. We’re training new staff and hiring as fast as we can and in addition, improving the UI for better messaging and launching an external knowledge base that will better enable users to troubleshoot their own issues.

Some of the issues you face have not necessarily originated on our platform. Coins can have bugs of their own and poor support that simply gets handed on to us as we are the public-facing component of the process, we are the first and last link in the chain that affects you.  We are careful when listing to make sure we have done as much testing as possible.

You will see a regular post from me from here on in to keep you all as informed as I can. We are not going bust, we are not running away, yes we are struggling but we will be there and we will continue to improve. We also thank you for your support.

― Edwin Louis Cole once said>>>
“You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.”

Alan Booth
CEO Cryptopia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

Rubbish.

Just report them here: www.fdr.org.nz

CRYPTOPIA LIMITED (5392901) Registered - Info for filing complaint or legal action

Company number:5392901

NZBN:9429041327791

Incorporation Date:29 Jul 2014

Company Status:Registered

Entity type:NZ Limited Company

Constitution filed:Yes

AR filing month:June , last filed on 02 Jun 2017

Company addresses:

Registered Office
109 Montreal Street, Sydenham, Christchurch, 8023 , New Zealand

Address for service
109 Montreal Street, Sydenham, Christchurch, 8023 , New Zealand

View all addresses

DirectorsShowing 2 of 2 directors

Adam James CLARK
6 Dennitt Street, New Brighton, Christchurch, 8083 , New Zealand

Robert Peter John DAWSON
52 Karanga Road, Rd 2, Leeston, 7682 , New Zealand

(thanks for the info from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2673828.msg31144253#msg31144253)
andrewbethebest

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

hello Alan Booth, it was very nice to see your reply today, it does mean you are listening to your critics. i too hope its just a volume problem and will soon be resolved. i sticking with you.(investor)
MadMac

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

More noob sockpuppets arriving by the hour Smiley. I suggest you hire support personal instead of Pakistani forum clowns.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

And yet another shitcoin exchange blaming the massive overall growth instead of their own incompetence. People need to wake up and accept that this exchange is nothing more than a scheme that at some point will take you all down with them. Isn't it obvious yet? People deposit coins -> some lucky people waiting a long time for their cashout to get processed are finally able to withdraw. If by now this scheme structure hasn't been noticed, then you guys are just blind and ignorant to the core. It's beyond insane that people with plenty of decent altcoin exchanges out there, they still go for this utter rubbish exchange. Your ignorance will make you pay for it badly in the end, that's a guarantee.
MadMac

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

I strongly recommend you to stop accept new customer/users, fix every user problem to keep your reputation and hire more IT professional to fix your slow/buggy system.
Reputation is beyond repair already. There are no technical issues with their systems, not slow, not buggy. You can see the status of all wallets here:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo

Also tests of small amounts go through without problems. Higher balances are however intentionally withheld. And this means only one thing, they are insolvent and keep the money to cover for losses elsewhere to stay in the game as long as possible. High likely losses from speculation with customer funds before the market crashed.
fuckfbi

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

Answer your tickets on both resets@ and support@, i still have $10,000 locked up at your slowsupported exchanger
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

Why did you just pop up when the damage has already been done? You should or at least part of your team responded to your customer so that at least we know what's going on, instead of waiting for several days without any update from you guys.

Yes, there surge of user based may have something contributed to the delays, A simple answer like "we are looking at your issue" right now or "we will update you" at soon as we can. Something like that, so that your customer will know that someone is taking care of the withdrawals. Most of them haven't got a good sleep because of the possibility that they can't get their money in your platform.

And I'm not totally sold on the argument:

Response from the Cryptopia CEO

Please firstly accept that we are not scammers. No one is going to take your coin or funds as long as we can keep the bad guys out and we are doing a huge amount of work to prevent any attacks.

LOL. That's one classic line used by most scammers. I guess the damaged has been done and its really hard to repair that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

Untill now i didnt have any problems with Cryptopia fastest withdrawing coins service

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ivor Biggun

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

Could the TripleHeXXX account that started the cryptopia thread confirm the brand new one post CryptopiaCEO newbie account really does belong to cryptopia? Anyone could have made that account for trolling.

Similar text to the OP appears on the cryptopia news page, but anyone could have posted the OP here.

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 03:48:54 PM

More noob sockpuppets arriving by the hour Smiley. I suggest you hire support personal instead of Pakistani forum clowns.

This.

Total noob to crypto.  Took a grand project and in less than 365 days destroyed it to ZERO.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: