Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3533 times)
Gloww701

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

You have a very ambitious goal, 100M is kind of challenging figure, why do you need so much?

Free Crypto Economic Zone is not a cheap venture Wink

sure, but I'd like to know where 100M can go. I see all the 5 businesses but in my vision it may be digital, it's not like to build a bank for instance
TanyaR

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

Am i right that with universal trading platform we can use crypto in our daily life?
Free_Crypto_Economic_Zone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

You have a very ambitious goal, 100M is kind of challenging figure, why do you need so much?

sure, but I'd like to know where 100M can go. I see all the 5 businesses but in my vision it may be digital, it's not like to build a bank for instance

Dear All, thanks for this interesting thought-through discussion!
Your opinions and involvement are of high importance for us!
FreeZone is open in terms of the investments: so the division of all the collected amounts is clearly stated in our WP and Terms and Conditions: we underline what is to be established first and second, how much is needed for thart etc etc. In case something is unclear in those two docs, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to consult! info@freezone.one

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

Am i right that with universal trading platform we can use crypto in our daily life?
TanyaR, hi!
Exactly, crypto will be "usable" in all the spheres of our daily life that you can think of.. Crypto is the future!!!
Olivia222

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

Guys, good ratings. Waiting for your implementation. what is the difference of your payment system?
I think the difference is that they have all together

The whole idea is to have blockchain infrastructure, so to make life of projects easier and more convenient. It’s pretty understandable that payment system can’t be so much different, but one account for everything is really very useful

the idea is very nice. Anyways it will take long to make it true
quite agree. maybe private sale could hepl
that the reason they have bounty, so they are being promoted worldwide
bounty is not enough, what would you say about the fact that they are not presented in Forbes or Business Insider?

If you are not aware of it those medias can be as well paid, so call it just marketing, nothing else. Resources like Forbes or any other business papers write about you only if you are already super cool, or just paid them.
This project will be interesting for them when developed, but now it needs lots of work still to do
Of course they can be paid, but at least the project becomes credible when we can find info about it in such resources
Sophiya23

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

Guys, good ratings. Waiting for your implementation. what is the difference of your payment system?

The whole idea is to have blockchain infrastructure, so to make life of projects easier and more convenient. It’s pretty understandable that payment system can’t be so much different, but one account for everything is really very useful

the big project like this will take a lot of time, but finally as the result it will make life of crypto business much easier. So if we look to the future, the zone like this is very up to date

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

bounty is not enough, what would you say about the fact that they are not presented in Forbes or Business Insider?

If you are not aware of it those medias can be as well paid, so call it just marketing, nothing else. Resources like Forbes or any other business papers write about you only if you are already super cool, or just paid them.
This project will be interesting for them when developed, but now it needs lots of work still to do

Hi Guys!
Looks like the subject is acute.
You are right, Forbes and other resources of the kind are interested in big projects with huge budgets, such projects can afford financing an article or two in such e-magazines/websites. We understand that such a promotion is also necessary, but it is not our top priority at the moment. We have to use all the affordable means of marketing and promotion to make sure people know about us. And we are gettign ready for the ICO start, so no time for Frobes really ))
Bakster

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

Of course they can be paid, but at least the project becomes credible when we can find info about it in such resources
to believe the project and to be sure it will work you don't need to check media, media is just a review and not always expert's. You need to find if there is a demand for the product, it's clear for me, it's business
Alenchik125

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

Are the tokens already on in the market?

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

Well, the hard cap is high, but possible, we know some og such ICO's. But this one is really usefull and the idea is clear. Just we should wait for it to start. do you have an exact time of tokensale start?

According to T&C crowdsale could be prolonged

Hi Guys!
ICO starts on the 3rd of April and will continue for 4 weeks... At the moment we are not plannign to prolongate it! In case of any changes we will update you all here and on our official webite freezone.one.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

Are the tokens already on in the market?
Hi there!
Not yet, but they will be there soon! ICO starts on the 3rd of April, follow our official networks.
Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

Do you guys think it's possible to collect 100 million during the month?
Vester

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

waiting for the answer also
Gloww701

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Do you guys think it's possible to collect 100 million during the month?

It's not the first project to collect so much money. I think the tokensale may be prolonged though
Ted Chep

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

Where can we find the latest news on the project?
kolya3285

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

I think this project has a good concept, the only thing they need to work on is how they can make a good marketing strategy to attract more investors.
Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

So, a week before the ICO. As I once said the concept is good, the wp looks good, team is experienced, but just a lack of product which can be tested makes me doubtful. Still waiting for some updates
Bitcoins44

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

1 billion in circulation isn't attracting to investors
tsat

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

Lots of ICO projects have the same amount of tokens
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

I asked the same question, they told me the number of purchased tokens will be defined after the ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: