Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥  (Read 3529 times)
tsat

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

If you are not aware of it those medias can be as well paid, so call it just marketing, nothing else. Resources like Forbes or any other business papers write about you only if you are already super cool, or just paid them.
This project will be interesting for them when developed, but now it needs lots of work still to do

How important is the "fact" you present here? Who cares about forbes or business insider? Do you know how weak the content is they mostly produce about the crypto world? It's utter nonsense what they write but you take it as a bench mark for crypto projects. Good luck dude!

Absolutely agree with you, it's impossible to read sh*t that they write in paid ico articles. So I don`t even pay attention to the fact are there any articles about ico in mass media or not.

Not only do they get paid for writing, the are also often times reporting one-sided negatively about the whole space. I don't like those sources.
If you want to have an objective opinion, you should read all the different medias with diversed opinions and it will give you the picture from where you form the opinion.

I think time of the media to be opinion leader has gone to the best. Now even my grandfather doesn’t believe papers he read

good point, medias do very unpopular now, they have thousands of users when internet sources have millions, as well as messangers

that's the reason why it's hard to find a good project to invest nowadays
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

If you are not aware of it those medias can be as well paid, so call it just marketing, nothing else. Resources like Forbes or any other business papers write about you only if you are already super cool, or just paid them.
This project will be interesting for them when developed, but now it needs lots of work still to do

How important is the "fact" you present here? Who cares about forbes or business insider? Do you know how weak the content is they mostly produce about the crypto world? It's utter nonsense what they write but you take it as a bench mark for crypto projects. Good luck dude!

Absolutely agree with you, it's impossible to read sh*t that they write in paid ico articles. So I don`t even pay attention to the fact are there any articles about ico in mass media or not.

Not only do they get paid for writing, the are also often times reporting one-sided negatively about the whole space. I don't like those sources.
If you want to have an objective opinion, you should read all the different medias with diversed opinions and it will give you the picture from where you form the opinion.

I think time of the media to be opinion leader has gone to the best. Now even my grandfather doesn’t believe papers he read

Seems that huge media resources like Forbes just want to get some hype. Sometimes they write too much about blockchain and cryptos with no reason at all

crypto oriented resources are not far better. they are ready to write anything about ico project if they are paid

I really agree with that! Crypto medias are just totally paid! every single article! So I believe my eyes and people I see in the team, things they do
CavsGOAT

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

Seems that huge media resources like Forbes just want to get some hype. Sometimes they write too much about blockchain and cryptos with no reason at all

crypto oriented resources are not far better. they are ready to write anything about ico project if they are paid

I really agree with that! Crypto medias are just totally paid! every single article! So I believe my eyes and people I see in the team, things they do

I think bitcointalk users should start a brand new mass media about blockchain Wink
tsat

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

I think bitcointalk users should start a brand new mass media about blockchain Wink

and how shall we name it?
WealthyMatt

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

And they ask for much more money than usual sources.
tsat

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

sometimes i dream about being an owner of these websites Roll Eyes
CavsGOAT

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

and how shall we name it?

BlockhainTruth Cheesy
Future3000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

Just do your own ICO, sometimes it's even better:)
CavsGOAT

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Just do your own ICO, sometimes it's even better:)

I remember that we decided to create our own cryptocurrency Cool
Alenchik125

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

Blockchain industry which is now all over the ICO is a highly-risked industry. There are a lot of scams and frauds, it is the reason for people to charge more money, because you never know if it worth it or not,  just no idea what project can succeed and which is to fail
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

looks grand, but now it's too early for such projects. blockchain has not yet penetrated into our lives. business built on blockchain? far, I have not seen this

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
Future3000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

looks grand, but now it's too early for such projects. blockchain has not yet penetrated into our lives. business built on blockchain? far, I have not seen this

I think this is the best time for projects like this!
Because blockchain is penetrating in huge global companies, that means that it will become very common soon. and to develop the project like this it will take near the year I think
Ted Chep

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

I registered but didn’t get the link for confirmation. Does it mean I’m not registered? I want to get the full bonus on my investments
WealthyMatt

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

Blockchain industry which is now all over the ICO is a highly-risked industry. There are a lot of scams and frauds, it is the reason for people to charge more money, because you never know if it worth it or not,  just no idea what project can succeed and which is to fail

Surely! I saw in telegram that scammers are sending emails pretending to be Freezone. Asking for some wallet info, it’s very risky anyways, we should be so careful!
Alenchik125

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

All the luck tomorrow!
This is cool to be a part of such a big project. I’m glad to invite my friends also
Goran1969

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

Can you clarify for me? When I’m investing fiat only then I need KYC, right? What if I want partly fiats and cryptos?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

A fake letter came from the project allegedly asking for a private key from the wallet. Be careful:

Click Here to Redeem your Bounty Reward!
The code is available for one time use!
Redeem your 2,000 FRZ (FreeZone) Tokens Bounty Reward for your participation and contribution to our Bounty Program.

Bakster

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

It shows me a mistake when I’m trying to confirm email. I sent my request to info, please try to get it fixed ASAP!
Vester

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

So I need KYC only to invest fiat?
TanyaR

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Is today the last day of 5% bonus?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: