Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][ICO] Deco.Network | Software licenses on the blockchain  (Read 1819 times)
cryptoreadyplay

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

I see this project is quite good in its composition. and I hope this project can grow rapidly

Thanks, we hope so too! You can help by joining the bounty program or by signing up for the Alpha testnet if you haven't already.
cryptoreadyplay

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

So all bounties are paid in your token? If someone wants to post a job they need done, they'd have to first purchase some of your token?

I think I read something about an ETH mainnet, maybe they'll be using ETH?

Hi! Consumers will be able to transact on Deconet in Ethereum, DCO or any approved token, including USD pegged stable coins. Additionally Deconet Tokens (DCO) are used for access, bounties, curation, and payment. Check into the whitepaper for more details on this: https://deco.network/whitepaper.pdf
cryptoreadyplay

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

DCO is a utility and U.S. citizens can invest, correct? I thought so, but I just want to verify because a friend asked me.

I came here to ask exactly this actually.

We are fielding most of our fundraising questions on Telegram, but you can submit the Token Waiting List application in the meantime to find out if you are eligible to invest!
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

DCO is a utility and U.S. citizens can invest, correct? I thought so, but I just want to verify because a friend asked me.

Hi! We are fielding any investment/fundraising questions on our Telegram channel. But you can also enter submit the Token Waiting list application to narrow down eligibility.

Okay, I will ask there. Thanks for your help. Smiley
cryptoreadyplay

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

Hi! We are fielding any investment/fundraising questions on our Telegram channel. But you can also enter submit the Token Waiting list application to narrow down eligibility.

Okay, I will ask there. Thanks for your help. Smiley

you're welcome!
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

What a great project you guys have here, am youtuber, let's take this project to the moon. Pm if you want me to review your ICO on my youtube channel
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:04:12 AM

Is the bounty campaign still active? If so, when is the last day to sign up?
cryptoreadyplay

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:20:43 AM by cryptoreadyplay

Is the bounty campaign still active? If so, when is the last day to sign up?
Yes! You can sign up right now for the bounty program at https://bounty.deco.network/. No last date determined at this time.
cryptoreadyplay

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

What is the deconet subscription billing that will be coming next quarter? What does it involve?
in the MVP - developers can sell a proprietary software licenses that grants the buyer lifetime access. next quarter, we’re building more flexibility in for sellers, like subscription billion
cryptoreadyplay

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

I think it is so cool that you guys are helping open-source developers make money. I don't think people understand how much work goes into open-source code and how many people use it. I think this is a great idea and will incentivize more development.

What coins can you use on deconet?
Exactly... couldn't agree more. Consumers will be able to transact on Deconet in Ethereum or any approved token, including USD pegged stable coins. Additionally Deconet Tokens (DCO) are used for access, bounties, curation, and payment. Check into the whitepaper for more details https://deco.network/whitepaper.pdf

That sounds perfect. Also, thanks for your help and being so responsive. I really appreciate that in a team.  Cheesy

Do you get discounts for using DCO instead of ETH?
Great question! Yes, you get rewarded by paying in DCO.

An additional incentive to keep in mind if you have any projects ready to put on the testnet: (from our whitepaper)
Developers and other community advocates who join the testnet and are active will be put on a special whitelist that enables them to receive a discount at the time of the Token Generation Event (TGE). Our hope is that the entire token allocation for the TGE is taken by developers who are active on our testnet.

It is good to see you guys are rewarding use of DCO. I think that's very important. Also, I will keep that in mind about the discount at TGE. That's an excellent idea as well. When is the TGE?

Details to come - join the Telegram channel to be the first to know! http://t.me/deco_network

I definitely am joining Telegram Cheesy Will you guys also announce it here? I just want to make sure I don't miss out on any of these major announcements. Speaking of which, what are your teams main goals for this quarter?
Telegram is best, but we will likely be sharing here as well. Focusing on dual licensing and API Commercialization on ETH mainnet this quarter

What does API Commercialization entail? Do you have a link that explains it for beginners?

No article yet, but that's a great idea! Sellers now have a second way to earn money from their code, they can sell access to a given function via API. APIs are how applications interface with each other.
cryptoreadyplay

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

So will those looking to get code done, could they search job postings in order to pool their resources and make the reward for a particular piece of code that much higher?
Yes - that’s certainly within the scope of the product road map.
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

The bonus campaign has a lot of social media channels (reddit, fb, tw, linkedln) but every day only two post. That means that each person is allowed only one social channel. I think 2 posts for each social media channel is reasonable
lamvannguyenhust

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

Please tell the bounty time out of the time is an?  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
minnamoose

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:42:02 AM

Just read this on Twitter:

The Hack.Summit Virtual Hackathon, powered by @deco_network starts July 6th . . just over two weeks away!

Register at https://hacksummit.org/hackathon  and learn about some of our partners:

@ConsenSys @wanchain_org @AragonProject @Elastos_org @BluzelleHQ @KomodoPlatform
tamsyho2

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

So will those looking to get code done, could they search job postings in order to pool their resources and make the reward for a particular piece of code that much higher?
borand88

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

Hi! I like your project, I want to know. There is an approximate date for Token Sale, and how much will it cost DCO?
creafik

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

#Joined

Content Campaign

Deco.Network mail Adress: creafik@yandex.com
Telegram ID: @omerulutas
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfIaJ64tM8jxrWlRoyevUUA/videos?view_as=subscriber

Videos:
https://youtu.be/fqd02zN4VJQ
cryptoreadyplay

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

I see that the presale hasn't started yet. Is there a way to earn Deco tokens right now?

Yes, 2 ways. You can sign up for the waitlist at deco.network/waitlist or participate in the bounty sharing program at bounty.deco.network. TGE hasn't happened yet, but you can begin earning DCO!
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

I see that the presale hasn't started yet. Is there a way to earn Deco tokens right now?

Yes, 2 ways. You can sign up for the waitlist at deco.network/waitlist or participate in the bounty sharing program at bounty.deco.network. TGE hasn't happened yet, but you can begin earning DCO!

then when the pre sale and the main sale will be begin ?
also is KYC required for this project ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀