Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano ADA 2018 speculation  (Read 2209 times)
Cryptoteleutios

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

I have invested a lot in Cardano. After all, it's a 3rd generation coin, do not forget. Along with VEN/VET I believe they are the most underrated coins by far at this point. Will  rocket soon within 2018 in my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

I want it to be $ 2 this year. beautiful project and can perform a rapid rise. the team is working and continues to promote the project. Wink
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

Hello, forum,

I have been following Cardano (ADA) for quite some time now. Every piece of article, their white paper, and close analysis suggest it will be packing some punches in Q3 and Q4 of 2018. Ouroboros, Cardano Smart Contract Layer, and Interoperability are some of the key Cardano concepts.

Any suggestions and/or insights on this Cryptocurrency?

An exceptional feature of Cardano is the possibility of interaction between all the blockchain projects, but in the current situation - this idea is not yet urgently needed. Thats why, i believe that the Cardano project will get more popularity in 2k19 than at now. But i'm sure,that the growth of ADA coins will occur this year too. The main factors for its growth will be significant inflows of money into the crypto currency market, and since Cardano is in TOP 5 projects, it will be very attractive project for investments.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

In general, when we see the rank of Cardano on the market, then we conclude that this cryptocurrency is profitable, but in a long term because their current price is very weak compared to other currencies. In fact, the best advantage or characteristic of the ADA is the huge value of market cap (more than 8 Billion Dollars) and in the last week this currency jumped with a great proportion (rise by 40%). Furthermore, due Bitcoin in great evolution, so it is very expected that Cardano will increase within the next months, because everything is linked to the king BTC.

In addition to that, I expect that Cardano will reach more than $ 1, especially when Bitcoin will jump to $ 13K. So maybe this the last opportunity to buy or invest a large proportion of the ADA, then and it is  certain that the profit will be huge in a middle and long term ( 3-9 months ) .
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Cardano has gained a huge market cap already on the whitelist stage and I think that ADA is overpriced a lot. But none wants to miss potential ETH killer. Just look at EOS pumps this week. So i won't be surprised if closer to the main net release ADA's current highs will be refreshed many times. Especially in case of the test net meets all the expectations.

If you say this ADA what will you say for XRP. Shit centralized coin over pricing and promoting on media side too. I do not when the cryptos gonna get affected by this shit coin cardano. None of the coins will not go better in the market then.
ADA is not such kind of coin like XRP so you hating towards this coin is not at all true and incorrect understanding about ADA. This project only gives the more exact error free project mate.

I agree about XRP. And i don't hate ADA at all. I hold small bag of it myself and i expect more grow closer to the mainnet as i said. I just mean we got used to hype and media affected price changes on crypto market which shouldn't be normal. The project which just released testnet shouldn't be on the 6th place of Coinmarketcap top as well as XRP shouldn't be on the 3rd as well as... many other examples.

swordsheathe

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

When is the mainnet launch? I took a punt at these at 2 cents watched them go all the way up to $1.20. Then I watched it slowly fall down to the levels it is now, and below. I'm in it for the long term but it's still hard to watch all that paper profit wash away. I hope it gets back to the levels it was before.
yxo493

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

My speculation is that Cardano ADA will it the $3 mark by end of 2018. We already saw a nice pump while the last altcoin season and I think it is a good time to rebuy some ADA, because it will go crazy in 2018!

did you know that they have 31,112,483,745 ADA on circulation right now ?
and if we hit $3 for every ADA,how much it would be ?
around $100.000.000.000 in 2018 ? while right now Bitcoin only around $114,927,998,434.
do you think it make a sense ? surpassing Bitcoin while they have nothing ?
What you say is justified. But this is very uncertain. It is not impossible to go beyond Bitcoin. ADA belongs to Japan. Do not underestimate Japan. Japan is the country with the most cryptocurrency support in the world.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:25:48 PM

Good news for Cardano. Ada will be listed for trading on BitHumb today. Also the listing event will take place: if you deposit (untill june 16) ADA or trade it (untill june 20), 1% of pay back will be applied. More details: https://bithumb.cafe/archives/32515?bsid=0614TF&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=sns&utm_campaign=ww

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

I want it to be $ 2 this year. beautiful project and can perform a rapid rise. the team is working and continues to promote the project. Wink
That thing will happen all we have to is just to wait for the Cardano Team to complete projects probably around December this along with BTC pump. Cardano is a really good coin which has a lot more potential than other altcoins especially for a long term investment so we did a right choice buy as much ADA as we can. Goodluck to all of us.

Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

My speculation is that Cardano ADA will it the $3 mark by end of 2018. We already saw a nice pump while the last altcoin season and I think it is a good time to rebuy some ADA, because it will go crazy in 2018!

did you know that they have 31,112,483,745 ADA on circulation right now ?
and if we hit $3 for every ADA,how much it would be ?
around $100.000.000.000 in 2018 ? while right now Bitcoin only around $114,927,998,434.
do you think it make a sense ? surpassing Bitcoin while they have nothing ?
What you say is justified. But this is very uncertain. It is not impossible to go beyond Bitcoin. ADA belongs to Japan. Do not underestimate Japan. Japan is the country with the most cryptocurrency support in the world.
BTC capitalization now is $108 Bln. But in the 19'Dec 2017 it was more then $320 Bln. That's why ADA can be by $2 or $3 because in such time all capitalization will be much more than now not excluding BTC
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

Cardano should make new highs this year though hard to guess how high it will go. It is a solid coin to hold without any worries and is a steal at current price.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

Hello, forum,

I have been following Cardano (ADA) for quite some time now. Every piece of article, their white paper, and close analysis suggest it will be packing some punches in Q3 and Q4 of 2018. Ouroboros, Cardano Smart Contract Layer, and Interoperability are some of the key Cardano concepts.

Cardano, as well as eos, needs development, and while everything is only at the level of words. Of course next year, he should get more popularity, but a huge rise in prices is not worth the wait, if you reach $ 5 it will be over profitable.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

I think Cardano has one of the finest teams, if not THE finest team in crypto. The years of experience and knowledge they possess is quite staggering, which is very reassuring in this space. Ouroboros is definitely something to watch out for. The team, however, do seem to be taking their time with it - which is great as they want it to be flawless. Really looking forward to how it plays out over the next few years.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

Hello, forum,

Cardano is belong to the top ranked Altcoins so i believed the this Altcoin is also have potential as a promising investment as the product is very much feasible to the people. So if i where you, i will going to invest to this coin too while the price is much cheaper to purchase as when the market bounce back then for sure Cardano will never left behind.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

Cardano has a great future. As far as I know they are close to the exit of the test version of the blockchain. About the future of Cardano can be said only by looking at their road map, which is painted in detail and this will not meet any project. We expect a price increase.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

Interesting scenario building up:

If Cardano (ADA) manages to jump within the range of 1700-1900 satoshis, it'd be a complete double bottom and end of a very long downtrend.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

How Cardano (ADA) Plans To Solve Proof Of Stake
IOHK Pushing Ouroboros as the Solution to Proof of Stake

https://ethereumworldnews.com/caradano-ada-proof-of-stake-ouroboros-2018/

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

Cardano Price: Upward Momentum can Push Value to $0.2 Later Today

http://tribetica.com/index.php/2018/07/19/cardano-price-upward-momentum-can-push-value-to-0-2-later-today/?id=qDhGV2

Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

It will come back to $1 if everything goes well on the market at the end of the year, there a lot of things to see happening yet, but i am more than sure in that cardano is one of the best coins on the entire market at the moment, and i am confident on it
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

Interesting scenario building up:

If Cardano (ADA) manages to jump within the range of 1700-1900 satoshis, it'd be a complete double bottom and end of a very long downtrend.

Good news about Cardano. It's very different from other projects. I will continue to take it anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: