Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for members of the bounty  (Read 2762 times)
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:00:01 AM

All the bounty managers that you mentioned are good managers, but the still it depends on the project how much the reward that you will get.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grey00

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

You can not get to the manager's bounty Dedewahyu. Correctly executed work does not take into account. Just does not respond to requests. He ignores the telegram. As a result, only complaints to the leader forced him to accept bids in this company https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2691564.0

atlantik

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

Thanks for the description I think many will come in handy, especially the beginner. Those who have long participated already have their favorite managers with whom they work
djalmasantos

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

thank you so much for this information
I wanted to join a campaign but i was a little nervous because of the supervisors,etc
i will keep an eye for these people, thanks mate!!
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:23:34 AM
Merited by Em00n01 (1)

You missed wapinter. He is a good manager also. The rules he use will help to stop lowquality post. Also he is a active manager. Needmoney is a active manager also. You will enjoy working with him.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

I really like the colorless manager. I really like the idea of ​​creating a website for the bounty hunters. I hope all managers also try to give the best for the participants because we need each other.
tantra deva

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

very good information for me, from all the options above I choose deadly because so far the project is a success, although some have long-term project, direct communication with him very quickly responded .. at this time I believe in deadly.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

~snip~
You have skipped some managers as well but it doesn't matter since they are just new ones into this managing category.The important thing you do list the main managers that do exist today and well known.Some comments I do agree with them coz I have experience regarding to their handling of the campaign but into other managers I cant conclude since I didn't experience to join up one of their campaigns.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

I never mind what others say. Several times I have been asked why promoting a manager who has got negative trust. I always support Jamalaezaz, because I have been into his campaigns long back and most has succeeded. Another thing is that, he provides the distribution in a legitimate manner without changing anything.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

Helpful tip especially for those who have not familiarized other managers that you have mentioned. I do respect your personal point of view, but regarding about the unresponded PM's, well you know most of the managers are too busy to respond to PM's, but I as well know that response is very important to the participants, we just need to understand a certain situation, we can justify how good or how bad the manager is at the end of the campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
donnyman

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

In the Russian branch link there is already a similar theme, but in English I did not see this. I'll try to tell you my experience working with bounty managers in this forum. I will give 1 example of earnings on their companies.

1) deadley Overall Impression: He and his helper is the most adequate on this forum. Actively answer in a personal and in a telegram. The most adequate on the forum. He has a telegram where he writes his latest news https://t.me/deadleybounty It requires weekly reports. With this manager you can earn tokens Grin I earned 204 INS tokens with him. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 500. Now I participate in many of his companies

active companies that I know
SocialMedia.Market
Ntok
Kryll
Lendroid

2) Colorlessk This manager rarely responds to private messages, but there are no problems with him. He has a lot of companies but I like working with him because he does not have to do reports. He now has his own bounty portal. I advise you to visit it https://bountyhive.io/ Has earned with it 900 tokens Soma. This is for Twitter and Facebook. approximately  $ 250. Now I participate in many of his companies

3) Sylon I like that he is very active with so many companies that he leads. I did not have any problems with him. Reports he does not require. He has generous awards for the signature but very small for the twitter. Plus, the fact that he does not require reports, and the downside is that he keeps the calculations after the ICO ends and many retweets fly during this time. Worked for him on Twitter and received 3000 PRL.

active companies that I know
RewardMob
XiWATT
Aitheon

4) BlockEye  I only have negative experience working with this manager. I had incorrect calculations in his company and I contacted him. He changed the conditions of the bounty several times.

5) irfan_pak10 One of the worst managers on this forum. Never responds to private messages. His bounty cabinet does not work well. He has a lot of participants and if you advertise his projects then be sure that you will not earn anything. Counting leads for a very long time. After the end of the ICO, he will count 2-3 more weeks and you will not be able to remove the signature at this time. I do not even want to write how much I earned. There are only a few dozen dollars.I do not participate in any of his companies

6) jamalaezaz It's a friend irfan_pak10  Grin This manager already has a negative trust. I've heard a lot of stories that this manager is deceiving bounty members and it's better not to work with him. My friend told me that he deceived him by 1 eth.

7) yahoo62278 normal but arrogant. He never answers private messages. I had two projects where I participated in it and there were incorrect calculations. I wrote to his assistant and gave references to my work. All the reports were done on time and there were no problems. His assistant saw that I was doing my job honestly but told me that if he did not count that means there were problems with my reporting. He himself saw that it was his fault but did not want to admit it.
I like this manager that he has generous rewards. There is a limited number of participants. He pays in tokens and working with him can earn a good amount of tokens. Earned 8400 IDH tokens. It's twitter and facebook. approximately  $ 1000

8/ aTriz He has a lot of ambiguous projects. I found out about him when he was a Confido manager.  I got an award for this project and I earned more then 1000 $ . He has a lot of projects and conditions are not complicated. Definitely it is necessary to work with this manager. He has very good payouts but he has a lot of bad projects. Now I participate in many of his companies
active companies that I know link

9) needmoney He leads a lot of projects. The conditions are not complicated. I do not like to participate in it because there are so many participants. Actively responds to personal messages. But you can work with him and he has good rewards.

10) Sandra Evans
You can work with it. Very active. There is a group in the telegram https://t.me/bountysandraevans Received for social networks 3700 LHC

Tell us about your experience working with these managers and what other good managers are in this forum. Sorry for my English

Thanks for the reference! It will assist us to pick a good bounty manager for maximum  results.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

my experience bleak early gan early joining it also can not continue to earn my earnings to others and finally paid so essentially do not give up if can not be paid though a little way see the bounty proved in pay or not how? rich it is difficult to know, but if I still see from the credibility of people who handle the bounty. maybe the elders here can give further insight? to better identify first people who handle the bounty, let me not regret later, projects that can not be paid not because they do not pay, but the project failed.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

I think they are important it's mean we should not be worry if join to the campaign that been managed by bounty manager. I think only that the function of manager for us.

DenysM (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

~snip~
You have skipped some managers as well but it doesn't matter since they are just new ones into this managing category.The important thing you do list the main managers that do exist today and well known.Some comments I do agree with them coz I have experience regarding to their handling of the campaign but into other managers I cant conclude since I didn't experience to join up one of their campaigns.

I thought that many will also start talking about new managers on this forum and share their experience working with them.
DenysM (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

I really like the colorless manager. I really like the idea of ​​creating a website for the bounty hunters. I hope all managers also try to give the best for the participants because we need each other.

I have seen several such sites and I do not want to participate in these companies. There are at least 3,500 people participating in each company, which means that when the ICO ends, the bounty hunters will receive a few bucks. He has a very convenient site, but I think that the number of participants should be reduced to 1000-1500 people
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:19:21 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 10:42:08 PM by leowonderful

Lutpin has paid me a bit more than one bitcoin for the Bitblender signature campaign, and around 1.5 if I add up the amount of BTC I have earned from all campaigns I’ve participated in run by him. He pays on time when possible, and he’s an active and trustworthy member of this community. He also helped make the SMAS blacklist and only runs campaigns for reputable services. Nice person overall, cares about the future of the forum.
DenysM (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

Lutpin has paid me a bit more than one bitcoin for the Bitblender signature campaign, and around 1.5 if I add up the amount of BTC I have earned from all campaigns I’ve participated in run by him. He pays on time when possible, and he’s an active and trustworthy member of this community. He also helped make the SMAS blacklist and only runs campaigns for reputable companies. Nice person overall, cares about the future of the forum.

I see that working with this manager can make good money)) especially if you say that he carefully chooses ICO. But I do not speak English well enough to participate in the signatures of such managers.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

Let's all understand Mr. Yahoo admit it he is a very busy man and has lots of experience dealing scumbags in this forum so he is besically a professional in this forum he can be wrong sometimes cause he might have issues dealing with all of his campaigns considering bounties also that invovles an incredible amount of participants and checking so please understand.

Oh! One thing he is the best campaign manager you could ever asked for.
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

all the managers mentioned above are already experienced, this will be an excellent reference for beginners to join in campaigns pioneered by them
Mumei19

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Thank you for letting me know these managers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: