Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information for members of the bounty  (Read 2763 times)
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:21:28 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 02:30:27 PM by A.SanchezNo7

Thank you so much!
Suslura

Activity: 586
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

Good sharing. Thank you so much!
Your sharing is very helpful and useful information. It is really new for me. It opens a new way for me to hunt bounty. I will try to learn from it. I hope you will continue share more about this topic in the future.
members of the Bounty of the company not only seek information to improve their activities, but also learn in the process, as they get more information for distribution.

thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

Bounty is decentralized to solve real-life problems without going through government procedures, invest our time & efforts to invite new users and we will guarantee a high passive income for ourselves for a long time.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

Thanks for the good news about bounty manager because every bounty take us the first time to see bounty manager because it has proven to be reliable. And I still keep up with the bounty manager of sylon and needmoney. Also amazixbounties team is good working.
Vashti

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

This is example of a blog stating your opinions about.something, about people.and events, right?
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

Thank you, that's a very valuable topic for all bounty hunters. I think that you should mention here Amazix team as well, they are experts.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

I think this is a good post, why I say good because the manager you write is a manager who already has such a good reputation. I myself have participated from several managers that you write.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Thanks for the great selection.
I have not been able to judge which good or bad manger is still learning
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

Very interesting information for reading, you also took care of the convenience of links, by which we can see more information. Many thanks for the conducted research, now I will be in the know, but I will try to make my conclusions on managers. I have already taken part in some with pleasure, and fully agree with many observations. In general, it's nice that this forum is responsive and competent managers. I'm always pleased to do my job here!
DenysM (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Thank you, that's a very valuable topic for all bounty hunters. I think that you should mention here Amazix team as well, they are experts.

OK. Added them
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

helpful information from many gifts campaign managers, just a few that I know of.
With this information I become more knowledgeable about the bounty manager.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

What about amazix team? Did u ever join their bounty campaign? I'm very curious about your review if u ever work with them, actually I`m new comer and i want ur review about them..
nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

OK. Added them

amazix team is good
much experience project and good succes
atris get 24 red trust, but still active and handle ico project

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

Nice information about the managers. And for those not so good managers, I think even newbies will just pass their campaigns. Everyone of us has our favorite managers and those that we hate. I believe that an ICO project will succeed together with the developers (created the ICO) and also with the managers who works hard, trustworthy and pays attention to the participant's concern. These people are the one who will handle the project so better hired the honest and the hardworking one not those who cheats.

DenysM (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

amazix team is good
much experience project and good succes
atris get 24 red trust, but still active and handle ico project

I doubted the Atriz. Look at all his companies and you will understand that almost all of them are fraudulent. For the last 4 months of working with him, I received a payment from only one company, the rest failed or nothing was paid. Now I can say that no one worked with this manager.
DenysM (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

New bounties you can see here too
https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/
$$$sparkles$$$

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

Bravo on this post! It is obvious that you have invested a lot of your time and effort to come up with this review. I admire the dedication that you are doing so as to contribute to the quality of this forum. Great job and keep it up! This review will surely be useful for many of us forum members especially the new comers.

ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Very good post with heplful information and with the right links!
especially valuable information on managers!
do you plan to add and chande a post?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
DenysM (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

Very good post with heplful information and with the right links!
especially valuable information on managers!
do you plan to add and chande a post?

This topic is not very popular. If participants constantly discussed managers and projects, I would always update the information. Few people share their experience working with managers. I don't see reason to update the information
mirror001

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

i have seen so many bounty managers who have the negative trust and they may have decieved through many bounties. But i have worked with Bounty manager irfan_pak10, he is one of the best managers i have ever worked with. he may answer to the question late but if you work with him on his projects you will definitely be rewarded well and also his projects signatures and other compaigns are good with rewards and also have the give away some ETH projects that you can see on his platform bountyportals.com.

I have never been disappointed by this manager.  But I can not say any thing about other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: