Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone lowered my trust, I don't know why. What recourse?  (Read 6233 times)
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:58:23 AM

Again, it's nice of you to chime in but you dont have your facts straight and you are missing the point.

The account he's talking about 'wikib0t' was created by me but I never used it beyond logging in and out a few times.  If tf is being honest, he'll admit that. 

2nd, as I've stated before (despite it's irrelevance), my use of a 'bot' has been entirely overstated.  Admin on coinchat was helping me to make a script for answering questions from the wikipedia.  I enjoyed chatting on coinchat quite often before I was banned and told to pay an arbitrary amount to be reinstated.

3rd, why are you so interested in the rules of coinchat?  Are you a tf sockpuppet?  I dont really get it.

4th, the main point, whatever gripes tradefortress (and bitcoininterest) have about my use of coinchat, it doesn't justify false accusations and extortion attempts for arbitrary amounts of money on another site under another name.

You should calm down.

Whatever you are arguying about the CoinChat problem, does not change anything.
If I understand correctly, you admitted that you used a bot, even if you were sometimes chatting normally.

Anyway, you will never get the trust rating removed before paying back TF what he wants (half of coin or something).

From now on. You have 2 options:
1) paying back the coin, and not being marked as a scammer here.
2) refusing to pay back and being marked as a scammer.

If you don't pay back, regardless of you thinking it as unfair, you will be marked as a scammer.
And in my opinion, if you break the rules of a btc related website, you are not really trustworthy.

That said, you can keep crying here, but it won't change a damn thing.
You have 2 options (I said it earlier). Choose which one you want to take and move on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:58:35 AM

Trust ratings are not limited to currency trades.

Risked btc in trust ratings is explicitly defined as follows.  

Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade.

If you admit we did not engage in a currency trade then that is obviously tantamount to admitting that you are abusing the marketplace trust system because of an unrelated personal grudge.  Tf, why don't you admit that it's time for you to make this right?  Drop the false allegations against me and I will drop mine.  I really don't think this is helping you or your reputation to keep holding out on charges that you have admitted are false.
bitcoin44me

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:02:08 AM

Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade.

Second sentence is only an example. It does not mean that it has to be a currency trade, just an example... 

If the facts are true, and it seems that you do not even deny them ; you actually did steal that amount of btc from TF.
Does not matter anyway: trust rating are not moderated.

tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:03:45 AM

Again, it's nice of you to chime in but you dont have your facts straight and you are missing the point.

The account he's talking about 'wikib0t' was created by me but I never used it beyond logging in and out a few times.  If tf is being honest, he'll admit that.  

2nd, as I've stated before (despite it's irrelevance), my use of a 'bot' has been entirely overstated.  Admin on coinchat was helping me to make a script for answering questions from the wikipedia.  I enjoyed chatting on coinchat quite often before I was banned and told to pay an arbitrary amount to be reinstated.

3rd, why are you so interested in the rules of coinchat?  Are you a tf sockpuppet?  I dont really get it.

4th, the main point, whatever gripes tradefortress (and bitcoininterest) have about my use of coinchat, it doesn't justify false accusations and extortion attempts for arbitrary amounts of money on another site under another name.

You should calm down.
Thanks, I feel rather calm.

Whatever you are arguying about the CoinChat problem, does not change anything.
If I understand correctly, you admitted that you used a bot, even if you were sometimes chatting normally.

Anyway, you will never get the trust rating removed before paying back TF what he wants (half of coin or something).

Ok, so tf is licensed to extort any amount he chooses.  I just accept that?
From now on. You have 2 options:
1) paying back the coin, and not being marked as a scammer here.
2) refusing to pay back and being marked as a scammer.

If you don't pay back, regardless of you thinking it as unfair, you will be marked as a scammer.
And in my opinion, if you break the rules of a btc related website, you are not really trustworthy.
For you, it's not relevant that the rules were asked for repeatedly and weren't provided until after the ban? Hmmm.
That said, you can keep crying here, but it won't change a damn thing.
You have 2 options (I said it earlier). Choose which one you want to take and move on.
Charming.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:07:45 AM

Second sentence is only an example. It does not mean that it has to be a currency trade, just an example... 

If the facts are true, and it seems that you do not even deny them ; you actually did steal that amount of btc from TF.
Does not matter anyway: trust rating are not moderated.

Huh?  I have no idea where that amount comes from.  Tf started it at 1.5Btc and seemed to lower it to .5 arbitrarily.  In any case, I certainly have not stolen anything.  I sent messages to a site that gives btc for sending messages.  How is that stealing?  I hacked nothing,  I enjoyed the site normally until I was banned.
bitcoin44me

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:08:18 AM

There is some problem with the quotes which make the last post quite difficult to read.

Anyway, I will make a last answer (hopefully) here:

I do not use CoinChat, but it seems kinda obvious that if you are paid for chatting, and if you spammed there with a bot in order to get a few euros, it was abusive. Now, if you don't want to fix your mistake, fine. But stop crying here.

I already told, and I think that other people did:
No one will ever remove TF's rating until you pay back.

You'd better start a new nickname if you don't want to pay back what you stole.

tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:43:36 AM

There is some problem with the quotes which make the last post quite difficult to read.

Anyway, I will make a last answer (hopefully) here:

I do not use CoinChat, but it seems kinda obvious that if you are paid for chatting, and if you spammed there with a bot in order to get a few euros, it was abusive. Now, if you don't want to fix your mistake, fine. But stop crying here.

I already told, and I think that other people did:
No one will ever remove TF's rating until you pay back.

You'd better start a new nickname if you don't want to pay back what you stole.

Great, so using coinchat is stealing.  And coinchat users are 'stealing' whatever amount tf accuses them of.  I wonder why you seem to have such a vested interest in this?

Finally, decrying false allegations against myself is not 'crying'.   If you are going to stay involved in this conversation, please stick to the established issue: tf invents an aribitrary amount and falsely accuses me of stealing from him.  He engages in extortion against me for this amount on an unrelated site.

I just hope that tf doesnt get unhappy with you someday (assuming you are not actually him), you may not like it to be falsely accused and crucified without evidence.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 07:54:08 AM

-sighs- You are not stealing if you follow the rules. According to TF you broke the rules. So pay up or shut up.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:57:20 AM

Great, so using coinchat is stealing.  And coinchat users are 'stealing' whatever amount tf accuses them of.  I wonder why you seem to have such a vested interest in this?

Using an automated script on an account that does not have the name bot is stealing.

Huh?  I have no idea where that amount comes from.  Tf started it at 1.5Btc and seemed to lower it to .5 arbitrarily.

Figure of thumb value was 1.5 BTC, I looked into the DB and gave you the exact number afterwards.
manoamano

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:05:22 AM

Great, so using coinchat is stealing.  And coinchat users are 'stealing' whatever amount tf accuses them of.  I wonder why you seem to have such a vested interest in this?

Finally, decrying false allegations against myself is not 'crying'.   If you are going to stay involved in this conversation, please stick to the established issue: tf invents an aribitrary amount and falsely accuses me of stealing from him.  He engages in extortion against me for this amount on an unrelated site.

I just hope that tf doesnt get unhappy with you someday (assuming you are not actually him), you may not like it to be falsely accused and crucified without evidence.

Why so much drama?
You don't want to pay back?
You don't like the trust rating?

This discussion seems pointless and endless Sad
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 08:06:30 AM

Someone should do a drama to earned BTC ratio study of CoinChat vs #bitcoin-otc.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:07:41 AM

Exactly.

Someone should do a drama to earned BTC ratio study of CoinChat vs #bitcoin-otc.

Someone seriously should write a book on coinchat drama. I can count at least 10 chapters.
n00ber

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:14:46 AM

Clearly tspacepilot did is unethical. Its common sense. My advise to you tspacepilot refund TradeFortress and move on.

tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:40:56 AM

Clearly tspacepilot did is unethical. Its common sense. My advise to you tspacepilot refund TradeFortress and move on.

Thanks for your 'advise [sic]'.

1) I have not acted unethically and not a single shred of evidence has been produced which suggests that I have
2) tf is unethically attempting to extort payment from me for arbitrary amounts at his whimsy.  He is falesly holding marketplace trust against me despite admitting he risked no btc on me and that we had no agreement.

For all of you who are suggesting I pay whatever amount he asks, I just hope he doesn't go after you next.  What guarantee do I have that he wouldn't just try to extort more? 
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:43:31 AM

Exactly.

Someone seriously should write a book on coinchat drama. I can count at least 10 chapters.

Others have suffered similar fates at your hand?
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:46:25 AM

-sighs- You are not stealing if you follow the rules. According to TF you broke the rules. So pay up or shut up.
Nice to know that tf is the final arbiter of truth when it comes to his accusations.

Tf hath spoken, pay up or shut up.
n00ber

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:46:32 AM

1) I have not acted unethically and not a single shred of evidence has been produced which suggests that I have
2) tf is unethically attempting to extort payment from me for arbitrary amounts at his whimsy.  He is falesly holding marketplace trust against me despite admitting he risked no btc on me and that we had no agreement.

For all of you who are suggesting I pay whatever amount he asks, I just hope he doesn't go after you next.  What guarantee do I have that he wouldn't just try to extort more? 

Have you withdrawed in coinchat? I think that's the risked btc.

manoamano

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:48:03 AM

I am not using CoinChat. And I am not using bots.
I am respecting all rules.

I don't fear anything because I am honest.
And even if someone gives me a fake trust ratings, anyone will be able to see that it is unfair and undeserved.

So I don't give a shit.
You are sick/mad because you deserve it, and several people from the forum tell you so.

If you don't want to pay back, fine. Just close this thread and move on.
Bye, have a nice day.
tspacepilot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:09:02 PM

I wonder how many sock puppets tf has on this site.

I'll say one thing about this thread, I started it with two questions in mind:

1) someone lowered my trust, who? why?
2) what recourse do I have?

Now I know the answer to (1).  Tf, aka the admin on coinchat, is who.  The why seems to be a general spirit of vindictiveness against a little guy who angered him some months ago.

As to (2), the answer seems to be little or none.  I can put the facts out here on this thread, but tf has too many sock-puppets or just plain minions who will answer each of my posts with 'tf is your god, you have angered him and therefore you deserve any and all consequences he chooses to mete out for you.'  So its clear that any rational challenge to my attacker is going to be overwhelmed by the flood of TF worship.

I'm going to keep going back to these facts:

a) I did nothing wrong on this site or any other
b) I have never traded on the bitcointalk.org marketplace
c) Tf and I entered into no agreement and risked no btc on each other (tf admits this)
d) Tf refuses to remove his slanderous feedback

Tf is continuing to attempt to extort an arbitrary amount of money from me in exchange for using his godlike powers here to clear my name.  To those that suggest I pay the blackmailer whatever he demands I ask this: what will stop him from going back to his 'DB' in a week's time and return saying 'oh I made a mistake, actually you owe me xx more money', reslapping me with an antitrust rating until I pay again.  I'm beginning to wonder if the other people who have called him a scammer suffered from these sorts of extortion attempts.

So I simply repeat, yes I chatted on coinchat.  But no, that does not amount to an agreement to pay tf whatever he demands.
bitcoin44me

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:14:12 PM

I will help you:

1) TradeFortress.
2) Only recourse is to have an agreement with TF. Only agreement is to repay what he wants.

Now, you got the answer. Whatever you will say is worthless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: