Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2197 times)
innerDemon

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

I just saw you reached 20k members on the Telegram channel. That's incredible number, considering all this happened in a week or so. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, we are very excited about this! Access did not spend a single dollar in marketing, isn't listed on any ICO calendars and is not promoting a public sale at this time and we are still one of the fastest growing communities of 2018! It says a lot about our community's enthusiasm regarding the project!

I think you should definitely get more media coverage because the goal of the project is noble and has huge impact.

Yeah it could really help the third world countries.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

What is the percentage of the tokens that will be sold during private sale,from overall total supply?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

Are there any plans for developing your own wallet,and if yes,when do you expect it to be available?
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

i have reading a roadmap, why must the team move from senegal to ghana, is there any problem on senegal.?

They haven't moved from Senegal to Ghana, they began in Ghana and expanded in Senegal. They are now operating in both countries and have no plans of leaving  Smiley

Do you plan to spread to other regions too,or for now your main target is Africa?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

I just saw you reached 20k members on the Telegram channel. That's incredible number, considering all this happened in a week or so. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, we are very excited about this! Access did not spend a single dollar in marketing, isn't listed on any ICO calendars and is not promoting a public sale at this time and we are still one of the fastest growing communities of 2018! It says a lot about our community's enthusiasm regarding the project!

I think you should definitely get more media coverage because the goal of the project is noble and has huge impact.

Yeah it could really help the third world countries.

I can definitely see it helping entrepreneurs in poorer countries.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

i have reading a roadmap, why must the team move from senegal to ghana, is there any problem on senegal.?

They haven't moved from Senegal to Ghana, they began in Ghana and expanded in Senegal. They are now operating in both countries and have no plans of leaving  Smiley

Do you plan to spread to other regions too,or for now your main target is Africa?

Possible plans to expand to Asia?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Are there any plans for developing your own wallet,and if yes,when do you expect it to be available?
That sounds ambitious,but I do hope they will be developing their own wallet
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

Hm...well, I wouldn't say Asia is in such a bad state as Africa is, and that's what they are focusing on in this project, rebuilding the community. And the core members are deeply rooted in Africa so I doubt there will be any expansions anytime soon.
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

What is the percentage of the tokens that will be sold during private sale,from overall total supply?

No more than 21% of all tokens that will ever be in circulation.
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:57:02 AM

Absolutely, it will be essential to the adoption of Access in Africa and it will be an easy transition since Atlas already created digital wallets for all its users.

Scaling in other regions will probably be a community initiative as for example, the community could vote to develop an agents program in Brazil and allocate funds from the incentive pool to attract the first 200-300 agents there.

Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

Again, we think that expansion beyond Africa will depend on community initiatives but we definitely see Access becoming the global solution for the unbanked!
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

Again, we think that expansion beyond Africa will depend on community initiatives but we definitely see Access becoming the global solution for the unbanked!

Those are some huge plans, but it's good that you are concentrating on one region at first, that way you can deliver the best possible project.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Those are some huge plans, but it's good that you are concentrating on one region at first, that way you can deliver the best possible project.

It's one of the most often traps for projects and that's too early and too fast expansion. It's shows maturity and patience of the team considering they are not going in that direction.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

True, there is no need to rush, and expand too fast and possibly endanger the project.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

It's one of the most often traps for projects and that's too early and too fast expansion. It's shows maturity and patience of the team considering they are not going in that direction.

Nicely said. There's alot of projects that promise "get rich quick" schemes, and one should be carefull not to go into that direction.
With ACX, no chance of that
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Why africa? Why not middle east or some asian countries?
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

Check out this cool write up on medium they had a couple of days ago. It's a more in-depth look at their background and their beginnings.

https://medium.com/acxnetwork/meet-the-access-family-c21422f1e371

interesting story, nice to see who is in background
nnekic86

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

without spending any money, wow...  Shocked Shocked I think this is gone be very good project and project with future
nnekic86

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

I agree, we are working on multiple interviews and original content about Access to spread the word! We don't believe in paid ads, banners or placements at this time as we only want to involve people who share our values and want to be part of the governance model.

is there some bounty or airdrop?
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

Sir,

How is becoming I the agent of ACX?

What doing I must to enroll?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: