Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2197 times)
Xallid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

is there some bounty or airdrop?

Of course! We're giving away about 5% of all tokens through the Bounty and Airdrop for a total value of $2m! Check out the posts here:

Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036223.0
Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3087987

Sir,

How is becoming I the agent of ACX?

What doing I must to enroll?

You can submit your info on this link and the team will be in contact with you shortly: https://goo.gl/forms/cfV4Ick4uJwrHMw62
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xallid

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Are there any plans for developing your own wallet,and if yes,when do you expect it to be available?

What would be the possible benefits of developing own wallet?

Easier adoption for Africans who deposit fiat with agents.

So the main goal of this project is to fund business in decentralized way right?

The main goal is to create the financial infrastructure required for the unbanked to thrive. Projects and companies will be able to offer their solutions to the network so they can get funded in order to develop them for the community  Smiley

In case you dont reach cap during private sale,you plan to burn the unsold tokens,or use it for something else,like offer it to public sale?

Tokens wouldn't be burned they would be added to the Underserved Exchange Reserve or Incentive Pool to accelerate adoption.
djuro74556

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

Of course! We're giving away about 5% of all tokens through the Bounty and Airdrop for a total value of $2m! Check out the posts here:

Sir,

You can submit your info on this link and the team will be in contact with you shortly: https://goo.gl/forms/cfV4Ick4uJwrHMw62

What are the main duties of an agent?
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

Why africa? Why not middle east or some asian countries?

I think because developers and team see opportunity in Senegal and Ghana for start.

those are probably the countries most in need of such a concept. And maybe have fewer crypto restrictions.

Yes, definitly one of the biggest reasons is that third world countries are open to new ways of economy.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

i have reading a roadmap, why must the team move from senegal to ghana, is there any problem on senegal.?

They haven't moved from Senegal to Ghana, they began in Ghana and expanded in Senegal. They are now operating in both countries and have no plans of leaving  Smiley

Do you plan to spread to other regions too,or for now your main target is Africa?

Possible plans to expand to Asia?

Again, we think that expansion beyond Africa will depend on community initiatives but we definitely see Access becoming the global solution for the unbanked!

nice to hear this great news...

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

i have reading a roadmap, why must the team move from senegal to ghana, is there any problem on senegal.?

similar question was early, so please read posts before Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked

RachelX ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

I just saw you reached 20k members on the Telegram channel. That's incredible number, considering all this happened in a week or so. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, we are very excited about this! Access did not spend a single dollar in marketing, isn't listed on any ICO calendars and is not promoting a public sale at this time and we are still one of the fastest growing communities of 2018! It says a lot about our community's enthusiasm regarding the project!

I think you should definitely get more media coverage because the goal of the project is noble and has huge impact.

Yeah it could really help the third world countries.

if project finish with success, do you think that the bank will go on you? because they not rule any more...

RachelX ✦ 
DiggerMan

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

Are there any plans for developing your own wallet,and if yes,when do you expect it to be available?

I think they gone use myetherwallet

RachelX ✦ 
DiggerMan

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:04:28 PM

What would be the possible benefits of developing own wallet?

you control and you can see how much customer you have, and many other things.

RachelX ✦ 
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

I just saw you reached 20k members on the Telegram channel. That's incredible number, considering all this happened in a week or so. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, we are very excited about this! Access did not spend a single dollar in marketing, isn't listed on any ICO calendars and is not promoting a public sale at this time and we are still one of the fastest growing communities of 2018! It says a lot about our community's enthusiasm regarding the project!

I think you should definitely get more media coverage because the goal of the project is noble and has huge impact.

if project finish with success, do you think that the bank will go on you? because they not rule any more...

I think they still have a huge effect but maybe in time it will lessen.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

I think they gone use myetherwallet

They will have to use their own wallet,MEW wont be convenient at all ,if you wanna make bussiness.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

I think banks are already attacking crypto in general,but ye,i can see banks going against something like Acx,if they spread enough.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

What are the presale bonuses?
And is there any special bonus not mentioned in the website that we should know about, in order to becompletely transparent?
UncleT

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

I think banks are already attacking crypto in general,but ye,i can see banks going against something like Acx,if they spread enough.

banks and governments. They are allready tightening the grip on crypto because they don't get their share.
descuri

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

they feel threatened so they're attacking. Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

Sir,

You can submit your info on this link and the team will be in contact with you shortly: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/cfV4Ick4uJwrHMw62

Agents act as fiat to crypto exchanges, allowing African users to deposit fiat in exchange for ACX. They can also act as vote proxies, where users can delegate their voting power to local leaders/agents so they can steer the development of the network on their behalf.
SiFuTheMonk

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

Sir,

You can submit your info on this link and the team will be in contact with you shortly: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/cfV4Ick4uJwrHMw62

Agents act as fiat to crypto exchanges, allowing African users to deposit fiat in exchange for ACX. They can also act as vote proxies, where users can delegate their voting power to local leaders/agents so they can steer the development of the network on their behalf.

Are agent insured somehow? Unfortunately, some african countries are a high crime zone
Xallid

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

I see that you are in private sale now,but when ICO starts?

We are reviewing the situation with our legal team but I do not think that we will be doing a public sale at this time. If you are interested in participating in the private sale, you can ping me on Telegram @YFolla.

What are the presale bonuses?
And is there any special bonus not mentioned in the website that we should know about, in order to becompletely transparent?

Since we are not doing a public sale at this time I am not able to disclose terms of the private sale. If we do a public sale we will definitely provide our community with every detail.
Xallid

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

banks and governments. They are allready tightening the grip on crypto because they don't get their share.

Actually Access is backed and partnered with Barclays Africa so we are keeping an excellent relationship with banks. We also have governement officials on the advisory board so we are doing our best to ensure a collaborative environment.

Are agent insured somehow? Unfortunately, some african countries are a high crime zone

To make sure agents are honest:

1) we make them buy digital credit upfront to guarantee safety of end user deposits. ACX will become our new digital credit.
2) we source them with local community leaders who vouch for their reputation in the community
3) successful agents refer new agents as do our mega end users like market leader women

Additionally, we will be able to develop a reputation mechanism based on Ethereum so that trustworthiness is transparent!
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

Who will set the interest on the amount that agent lend, will it be done automatically, same interest for everyone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: