Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2198 times)
buraz

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

When it comes to projects like this one, you really have to ask yourself...do I wanna be left out from a great story like this, to I want to stand aside and watch or do I want to contribute for a better world for everyone?

I think every man with some brain and a conscience should join this project!
oxhodler

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

I saw in video, they have agent. why they need agent? for what?

Agents act as Fiat to Crypto exchanges. They are community members that manage fiat deposits into Access' wallets and credit users with ACX tokens.
It's the greatest competitive advantage for Access compared to other projects aimed at the unbanked because they have an actual go-to market strategy, real liquidity providers on the ground.

How do you guarantee those agents to be trustworthy?

Great question!

1) we make them buy digital credit upfront to guarantee safety of end user deposits. ACX will become our new digital credit.
2) we source them with local community leaders who vouch for their reputation in the community
3) successful agents refer new agents as do our mega end users like market leader women

Additionally, we will be able to develop a reputation mechanism based on Ethereum so that trustworthiness is transparent!
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

if those numbers are correct, it will help people in the future. An opportunity for investors all over the world.

1881 - 193∞
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

This project could lead us all into a better future.

I think that currently we have a huge number of intelligent people in third world countries which just don't have enough opportunity to get into the spotlight...hope this project will help them.

When it comes to projects like this one, you really have to ask yourself...do I wanna be left out from a great story like this, to I want to stand aside and watch or do I want to contribute for a better world for everyone?

It's great to have your support, we definitely think Access is one of those projects that truly uses Blockchain for good and that could make a difference!

Let us know if you would like more information about the project!
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

I think that currently we have a huge number of intelligent people in third world countries which just don't have enough opportunity to get into the spotlight...hope this project will help them.

I completely agree with this. And the project will give them a chance to get into the spotlight.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Extremely nice idea - it would use to hear more about realization of concept.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

in which cryptocurrencies i can buy tokens?
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

This project could lead us all into a better future.

It's great to have your support, we definitely think Access is one of those projects that truly uses Blockchain for good and that could make a difference!

Let us know if you would like more information about the project!

About time we get a project that's want's to give something back to the community. So many projects these days are in it for a quick buck and then bail on the idea. Thumbs up guys!
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

Extremely nice idea - it would use to hear more about realization of concept.

Access Network is founded by Atlas.Money which has already been operating with a similar model (by digitalizing fiat instead of tokenizing its process) so we can definitely provide you with great examples of how the concept is successful in Africa! Check out this new post by the founding team which shows their journey to Africa and how Access came to life! https://medium.com/acxnetwork/meet-the-access-family-c21422f1e371

in which cryptocurrencies i can buy tokens?

For now there is only a private sale announced, if you are interested you can DM us here on on Telegram, otherwise join our airdrop as we are giving away $1.5m worth of ACX! Join our Telegram to learn more about the airdrop and the bounty : https://t.me/acx_network
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

for communities in need, such projects are difficult to succeed. I hope you succeed. these people need it. the female population is too much on the team, which means she's worth it. women adopt such projects better.
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

for communities in need, such projects are difficult to succeed. I hope you succeed. these people need it. the female population is too much on the team, which means she's worth it. women adopt such projects better.

Crypto adoption in Africa and developing countries have indeed been complicated because of a lack of liquidity and gateways such as exchanges and internet access. With the agents approach, we definitely think we can finally reach this potential userbase  Smiley
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Nicely said. Do you have some research or stats on the subject?
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

Agents act as Fiat to Crypto exchanges. They are community members that manage fiat deposits into Access' wallets and credit users with ACX tokens.
It's the greatest competitive advantage for Access compared to other projects aimed at the unbanked because they have an actual go-to market strategy, real liquidity providers on the ground.

Great question!

1) we make them buy digital credit upfront to guarantee safety of end user deposits. ACX will become our new digital credit.
2) we source them with local community leaders who vouch for their reputation in the community
3) successful agents refer new agents as do our mega end users like market leader women

Additionally, we will be able to develop a reputation mechanism based on Ethereum so that trustworthiness is transparent!

That's actually a brilliant way of using the blockchain
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

Great question!

What if there are some people with real talent, but don't have community leaders vote due to, for example, manipulation, etc...?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Great question!

Ok, so users would be awarded eth if they receive enough upvotes to grant them reputation, or is the mechanism based on the Ethereum blockchain? Or did I completely miss the point?
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

Great question!

What if there are some people with real talent, but don't have community leaders vote due to, for example, manipulation, etc...?

Since we have team members and agents already on the ground we can easily screen new applicants and talented people are definitely targeted to become trustworthy agents.

Great question!

Ok, so users would be awarded eth if they receive enough upvotes to grant them reputation, or is the mechanism based on the Ethereum blockchain? Or did I completely miss the point?

Only developers who create new applications for the network will unlock ETH through the incentive pool.

Access is indeed built on Ethereum and we will be able to create an Agent Reputation Mechanism down the road to track their actions in a transparent way.

Hope this answers your question, otherwise happy to go more in-depth in a specific topic!
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Great question!

Since we have team members and agents already on the ground we can easily screen new applicants and talented people are definitely targeted to become trustworthy agents.

Great question!

Only developers who create new applications for the network will unlock ETH through the incentive pool.

Access is indeed built on Ethereum and we will be able to create an Agent Reputation Mechanism down the road to track their actions in a transparent way.

Hope this answers your question, otherwise happy to go more in-depth in a specific topic!

Thanks for the feedback it's awesome to have someone from dev explain things a bit...
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

Thanks for the feedback it's awesome to have someone from dev explain things a bit...

Cheers! Don't hesitate if you have any other questions. We pride ourselves on being always available to our community!
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

What's your goal, how much would be enough to reach hard cap?
oxhodler

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

What's your goal, how much would be enough to reach hard cap?

We have a soft cap of $10m which we deem sufficient to expand our agent network in Africa but a hard cap of $24m that would allow us to scale throughout Africa and even reach new regions in South America and Asia.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: