Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2197 times)
sebulba

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

if I understood well they want to help spread the use of crypto, and through internal tokens people can create various tools and also make voting

Sure, all of the projects here want to spread the use of crypto. However, they have a unique situation as they are doing this in a region that is in a problematic financial situation so implementing crypto could be a good thing for the local users. 

especially since small businesses and individuals could get loans with low commission and thus grow the local economy.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

if I understood well they want to help spread the use of crypto, and through internal tokens people can create various tools and also make voting

Sure, all of the projects here want to spread the use of crypto. However, they have a unique situation as they are doing this in a region that is in a problematic financial situation so implementing crypto could be a good thing for the local users. 

especially since small businesses and individuals could get loans with low commission and thus grow the local economy.

Is there info on how low the commision will actually be?
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

I think that will be up to those who will send the agents,but i hope it wont be more than few %
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

i think someone said 2-3%

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

You started already recruiting more agents for Access Network?

i think just in two country, Ghana and Senegal, for now

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

It will spread eventually.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

Access is a visionary project and would gladly see it succeed.

I cheer for that!
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

When is exchange listing?
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

And how will it be calculated?
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

Can people get into access without agents?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

When is exchange listing?

No serious team will announce something like that during private sale,its way too early to speculate on that.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

How do you mean get intp access?You mean get loan without contacting agent?I think thats main part of ACX,that communication between agents and those who need loans.
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

How do you mean get intp access?You mean get loan without contacting agent?I think thats main part of ACX,that communication between agents and those who need loans.

over agent you get money, they are some kind of mobile banker. But I think the point of coin is to invest?
sebulba

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

It will spread eventually.

It has huge potential to become widespread. A lot of countries could use something like this.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

over agent you get money, they are some kind of mobile banker. But I think the point of coin is to invest?

Well yeah, but every coin wants you to invest Smiley and the investors in return get something out of it. I think their focus is on creating a community that will want to invest.
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

Yes, there are more regions that could use this not only Africa, so I hope it proves as success so it can spread
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

Yes, there are more regions that could use this not only Africa, so I hope it proves as success so it can spread

I think it's quite hard to go worldwide and still retain such quality, but I do hope for the project's success.
cmdr1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

Yes, I also don't think you can bypass the agents in this platform.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

Yes, I also don't think you can bypass the agents in this platform.

The agents are an integral part of this project. Check out this video of one of their agents. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiicgT0AKZM
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

It's been mentioned that TGE should happen in early Q2. We are currently in that period, any news about that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: