Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:33:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2198 times)
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

When can we expect tokens to be delivered, to those who were part of the telegram airdrop?
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

Can people get into access without agents?

How do you mean get intp access?You mean get loan without contacting agent?I think thats main part of ACX,that communication between agents and those who need loans.

Yes, I also don't think you can bypass the agents in this platform.

The agents serve as a tool to get more transactions on the platform - they get more people interested; those who normally wouldn't even know about such things.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

This project really is decentralising financial inclusion. Currently they are including more people in the konetary world even those who do not have ways to make safe transaction. One question - can the platform be used as a savings account? Can the agent save money for you?
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

This project really is decentralising financial inclusion. Currently they are including more people in the konetary world even those who do not have ways to make safe transaction. One question - can the platform be used as a savings account? Can the agent save money for you?

You mean like savings account where you get some interest?That would be interesting addition i think.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

How do you mean get intp access?You mean get loan without contacting agent?I think thats main part of ACX,that communication between agents and those who need loans.

The agents serve as a tool to get more transactions on the platform - they get more people interested; those who normally wouldn't even know about such things.

If i understood correctly,anyone can become an agent,right?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

You mean like savings account where you get some interest?That would be interesting addition i think.

Yes maybe for some people who need to save up but keep the money safe from theft.
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

When can we expect tokens to be delivered, to those who were part of the telegram airdrop?

Not yet,as aidrip is still going on,and there is no defnite date when it ends.It should be sometimes in early Q2 though..
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

I think someone from the team wrote that agents are scrutinized and checked so that they can provide best service to community.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

I think someone from the team wrote that agents are scrutinized and checked so that they can provide best service to community.

without agent here is no money for invest, and agent are some kind of banker

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

Yes maybe for some people who need to save up but keep the money safe from theft.

whit this you are making investment

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

Investments are not really a good way to save money as investments are not a sure thing, and I don't think agents will be banking money because, well, for that we have banks.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

I what way do you mean save money? Like to develop some money saving program for you?
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

It's been mentioned that TGE should happen in early Q2. We are currently in that period, any news about that
There will probably be some delays as always.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

Investments are not really a good way to save money as investments are not a sure thing, and I don't think agents will be banking money because, well, for that we have banks.

I wouldnt give too much powers to agents.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

Most probably.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

Not yet,as aidrip is still going on,and there is no defnite date when it ends.It should be sometimes in early Q2 though..

Lets hope it does.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

Are there any plans to spread in Asia too, some parts could benefit from this a lot
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

Are there any plans to spread in Asia too, some parts could benefit from this a lot

Yes,there are some underdeveloped asian countries too that could benefot greatly from Access,but i guess we will have to wait untill Access is established in Africa.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

Yes,there are some underdeveloped asian countries too that could benefot greatly from Access,but i guess we will have to wait untill Access is established in Africa.

And those would  be huge markets too,countries like Cambodia,Bangladesh,Vietnam..
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

True. but what if you don't want to invest, just safe keep your money. In investing you often have some time during which you cannot take your money back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: