Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH?  (Read 1057 times)
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

My personal investment dividen into 30/70% LTC/ETH. From one side LTC has great potential to become a pay method for a lot of merchant, it's quite fast and transaction fee not so high. From other side  ETH it's well know platform for ICO and we see how this market grow rapidly

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

I prefer eth because eth has started a new revolution to crypto system, introduction of dapps and tokens just increase the utilisation of blockchain technology.majority of upcoming project choose eth blockchain but it has some bugs but yes it is the best tech and coin out there.neo and waves and now eos will give a good competition.and ltc in my personal opinion i dont think any use of it,if you are just talking about payment system btc is good .
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

why people always create thread like this. eth and ripple now ltc and eth... maybe xlm and eth tomorrow Smiley lol I think top 50 are good so you dont need to worry about which coin is better

Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.
if for a while if I were you I would choose ETH, with considerations and reasonable pricing for short-term projects. being for the long term I will choose LTC as a second option with the potential of now affordable prices.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

Both coins have good future invest in both coins will result in high profit in future. Both are good for long term investment. Compare to litecoin, Ethereum has high potential and promising coins. Many projects are now opened based on ethereum blockchain. Ehtereum is the second strongest coin after bitcoin in the crypto world. So the growth is more when compared to Litecoin. Litecoin is very low in its price when compared to ethereum. Buy both coins now and hold it for long time it will give more profit.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.

Better you have both, ethereum and litecoin are good coins to make a profit, both will grow and can survive in the long run, and making it an investment is the right choice.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

Ethereum is still a more volatile asset, behind which more advanced and modern technology and demand for it is much more than litecoin. Therefore, my choice personally for the Ethereum.
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

100% ETH I'm waiting for LTC to go back up so I can dump and break even
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

I would say ETH, it has huge potential growth. The competitors are a long way behind, and whilst they may also be successful, ETH has a big established presence with the EEA.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

I would refrain from investing in General, the situation in the market is extremely sad, if you choose, I vote for Ethereum.

Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Many investors do not believe in LTC, but this is an old coin that is very popular. If you choose between them, I choose LTC.
oiu967436

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

Although I have a soft spot for LTC, ETH is better at this moment.
shulern

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

I prefer to store my savings in ETH .Because a lot of Ico on Eth and it will be more and more in demand
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

In order to distribute the risks, it is better to invest in both coins. Ethereum certainly is the second most popular coin after bitcoin. LTC is also a strong coin, promising in the long-term.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

i prefer ethereum for sure, ethereum got a lot potential because so many ICO are using it. with ethereum popularity right now, sure it got better future
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

I think ethereum better than litecoin. Litecoin used only as a payment method, has no any unique futures. Ethereum used as a platform for ICO and other Apps i think in future it will be more applicable.
luksonmandela

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

ETH > LTC

i think ethereum is better, ETH have better blockchain,  ETH is better then btc to :/ but BTC is king.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

they are both reliable coin and they both have a great future ahead .
because of the last Year Pump..
but for me Ethereum is the better than Litecoin . because it gives more profit.
and while their both price is still low try to invest on both of them because they are good coins

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

Ethereum currently shows itself well in the crypto-currency market, and this has a good effect on the future of the crypto-currency and coins, and is building a future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

Right now its not the time for LTC. ETH is like running half of the market and as far as I see ETH will go boom in the future with all the potential tokens on the platform.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀