Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH?  (Read 1057 times)
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

I do not know what you're asked for, but I think the answer should always be ether. Because ethereum is a platform but litecon is just an asset. Ethereum will always be more valuable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

I choose Ethereum, it looks much better than LTC , if you pay attention to the statistics for 2017-2018.
maflec0713

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:31:24 AM

Hi. in terms of faster transactions, it is better to choose ETH compared to LTC and more safe because of smart contracts. But in terms of cheaper transaction fee, it is better to choose LTC because of many people already using LTC for exchange. They have different advantages and disadvantages, it depends unto you which one is better.
jkdawg78

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:44:03 AM

definitely go with ETH.  so many altcoins depend on it.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

Short term I would go with ETH, LTC already had some serious pumps. ETH lagged behind the last few days so might be better of a buy opportunity right now. Long term both have a very bright future ahead of them, while fulfilling different goals, so its anyone's guess.
I like the lcc more because of its characteristics like Litecoin transaction takes only 2 minutes to complete in comparison with the Bitcoin's 300 minutes, very fast compared to btc.itecoin's source limit is 84 million Litecoin and Bitcoin has only 21 million Bitcoins. The amount of litecoin in circulation is 54.3 million litecoin while Bitcoin has 16.7 million.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:19:32 AM

i prefer ethereum and since the market is totally red everywhere. i think its the right time to buy some
Better than litecoin. It is not like LTC is a bad choice but ETH is above this one. But why it has to be a choice between ETH and LTC. Other coins should also be involved. There are coins which are far better than ethereum in volatility and those should be given priority over any of mentioned coins. Even if ethereum is said to be the number one altcoin, I have a slight different opinion due to its slow pace. Bitcoin cash is much better.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

I think all 2 coins are good for holding. But if I need to choose only one of them it will be Ethereum. eth has started a new revolution to crypto system, introduction of dapps and tokens just increase the utilization of blockchain technology. Majority of upcoming project choose eth blockchain
Both LTC and ETH. ETH is a good spot to invest in keeping in mind the current scenario because the current news says that the ETH will rise in prices in the end of the year. Same looks for LTC as well which is good for short term investment and is a good way to gain the market experience for those who have low money for the market entry. ETH and LTC if held in portfolio will pay off.
20kirito201

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

For me, I prefer to Ethereum over Litecoin ,this 2 currencies has a good potential growth and good for investing .. but i like to choose ethereum because we all know that ethereum has a huge growth in cryto market and ethereum is most useful coin than litecoin.. so i prefer to ethereum..
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

Both of them powerfull coins and stable price due to market conditions.
Why don't you look for undervalued tokens or coins? Undervalued coins are more profitable then ltc and ETH

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.

and I believe with Ethereum because it has a good growth and can be profitable because Ethereum has a lot of enthusiasts and invests, in the long run, is even better because it promises

Kripto.com

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

It's a little bit of a risk right now, but with all the implementations and new features coming to ETH, the price can potentially double or even tripple in the following months if everything they plan goes smoothly (and in our opinion,it will!). Transition to PoS is more than enough of a reason to believe in the bright future of Ethereum, especially with competition such as EOS and NEO breathing in their neck all the time,they can't afford to stop even for a second. Highly competitive market brings the best out of all involved so ETH (and even EOS and NEO) is the better and smarter investment compared to LTC, because as Charlie Lee,creator of Litecoin, said - they are more than happy with the second place after BTC, so there isn't a lot of room for improvement for them.
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

Kinda new in the crptospace however so can't generally say..however,both eth and ltc got prospects...for me,eth goes for the win...see it coming to back to to the moon before year end.
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

New Trading Pairs Are Available on KuCoin

PRL/KCS, PRL/USDT, TKY/KCS, LTC/KCS  Trading pairs on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-trading-pairs-are-available-on-kucoin-2/

Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Between ethereum and bitcoin I think it's better now in ethereum. all of us are focused on the ico. and for transactions is ethereum every day there is an increase. and this is a positive thing for the future

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.
i think it is quite easy to know ETH has more potential to rise and dominate the market more than LTC because Ltc is less popular due to it has not much special product recently, and it is surpassed by ETH days by days, so i guess Litecoin has failed in the competition with ETH, ETH is dominating the market so i think i will try to invest more into ETH rather than LTC.
drmaggoo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

I prefer to invest in ETH. It seems to me that this coin is much more promising and reliable than LTC. But I invested some of the money in  LTC.

Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

I prefer ethereum, ethereum is a good project and has smart contract. Ethereum is more likely to increase, ethereum is a good coin to hold in the short and long term.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

I choose the ethereum, because it has fallen strongly and soon the price will begin to return to $ 700.

edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

Well its a difficult question to answer.Ether is a very scalable project with efficient blockchain, mainly made for development of smart contracts.Whereas, litecoin is a digital currency which might be used like bitcoin as a currency.So in my opinion, people might use litecoin more than ether(since ether isn't like a currency) for payments, thus making it more bullish in long term.This is just my 2 cents, anything can happen in the future.
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

Litecoin is very expensive right now. I think Ethereum will be more profitable than Litecoin in the long term. I think Ethereum and Ripple will be very valuable in this years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: