Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH?  (Read 1057 times)
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Litecoin is very expensive right now. I think Ethereum will be more profitable than Litecoin in the long term. I think Ethereum and Ripple will be very valuable in this years.

I think so too, better invest in ethereum that is obviously potentially and will be much more profitable if investing in the long term
both are equally profitable if we keep it until the end of the year, but seeing the ripple movement is quite slow it seems that profits can not be too large
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

I choose ETH. This coin proved to be very good. This is one of the most reliable coins in my investment portfolio. I hope that this coin will give me an increase in my capital several times.
MrDom2

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/23/look-no-3-icos-watch-q2-2018/
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Both of them powerfull coins and stable price due to market conditions.
Why don't you look for undervalued tokens or coins? Undervalued coins are more profitable then ltc and ETH
I'm afraid people would only take a reasonable investment with risk management to have a risk as low as as possible , undervalued altcoins frequently got collapsed , failed ended up worthless. With a huge marketcap like what ethereum and lite coin had , investor protected to get a sudden drop to ended up worthless , I just not sure litecoinn could compete with ethereum , it's completely ethereum much more promising.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

For me they are both good but I will choose ethereum over litecoin because ethereum is a promising coin and it can give you more profit and plus factor of its popularity and one if the top coin.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.
If I personally would certainly prefer to invest in Ethereum first. I know that Litecoin is a good coin to be an investment asset. But I think Ethereum is much better. I will continue to invest in Ethereum for quite some time.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

Still, I will give my vote Ethereum because it is quite attractive in terms of earnings in this field. It is more stable than the others, and who with him will be sudden changes of prices and you will get away with it.
bart_to_bart

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

The ethereum. Litecoin is just a better version of bitcoin and soon this coin will disappear, unlike the ether
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

For me both coin has great potential for long term investment but if i will choose one, i will choose ETH for it is more safer and secure than LTC that's only for my opinion.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.

Both, i believe both could do great in a longer term. A competitive scene is always good for coins that are looking to improve
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

I admit LTC is now so popular that LTC prices are soaring and rising very drastically, but I will still choose ETH because its security and stability has been tested and supported by big investors, and has been known as a world-wide exchange of crypto and altcoin .
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

I think the best way is just to create portfolio from several big cryptocurrencies. But considering Ethereum's influence on the whole cryptocurrencies market, it is extremely important to have Ethereum in your portfolio. For example you can buy bitcoin and ethereum for a main part of your money and for the remainder of the money buy 2-3 kinds of altcoins like litecoin. Definitely I more believe in the potential of Ethereum.
Bas01

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

I think Ethereum will hit $1000 before LTC hits $100 but most people don't realize this and makes me believe that Ethereum is over-hyped by ignorance. Grin Huh
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

if you will be investing for a short term i will suggest ETH over LTC, like what you've mention ETH has more investors and not just that ETH has a cheapest fee for all the transaction plus ETH has a great platform over LTC that's for my opinion.
But I think LTC is short term in comparison with ETH. LTC can go down to 135 from 165 one day. ETH price is more stable. I choose ETH.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

Why don't you choose both of them? I think you can separate your capital into these 2 coins cause both of them are really good and have very good potential in the future. Beside ETH is the best altcoin in cryptocurrency world and LTC also good as well. Beside at the moment price of both these cryptocurrencies are really low so I think you no need to invest too much money to buy large amount of them.

Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

I prefer eth because eth has started a new revolution to crypto system, introduction of dapps and tokens just increase the utilisation of blockchain technology.majority of upcoming project choose eth blockchain but it has some bugs but yes it is the best tech and coin out there.neo and waves and now eos will give a good competition.and ltc in my personal opinion i dont think any use of it,if you are just talking about payment system btc is good  Smiley
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

Ethereum is better than litecoin. However, in technically, it is hard to figure out which is good and which is bad since they are somehow different to each other. If I have a choice, I will pick ethereum. IT is safer than litecoin

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

Due to the recent declines and the crypto paradigm that set up its own blockchain network, Ethereraum may have lost some more value, but that does not destroy its potential. Ethereraum will be worth more in the future.
AliveBuda

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

ETH for me. Its been doing well since last year from around $200 and look at it now. As for LTC, I don't have any of it on my port actually but based on its price it done a great job last December because most of the investors pumps up the value of the altcoins and BTC.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

I myself choose ethereum to invest than Litecoin. Why? it is very clear, ethereum growth is very fast, ethereum is a new altcoin. but became the best altcoin in the short time. because the platform used is very useful and real use. currently 30% altcoin uses smart contract ethereum platform. so you know why I chose ethereum for long-term investment. because this is a real job in ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: