Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH?  (Read 1057 times)
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.
I myself choose ethereum to invest than Litecoin. Why? it is very clear, ethereum growth is very fast, ethereum is a new altcoin. but became the best altcoin in the short time. because the platform used is very useful and real use. currently 30% altcoin uses smart contract ethereum platform. so you know why I chose ethereum for long-term investment. because this is a real job in ethereum.
the wide range of ethereum into ico became one of the best prospects of litecoin, now litecoin still can not expand more widely as ethereum. therefore I think now that ethereum will still continue to be the main choice to be a good coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

LTC is now again in silence mode but it always surprise us in bull run , so buy at its lowest price of 5 month and then wait for bull run .
ether also at very low price considering its all time high . just bcoz btc is again on downtrend it is going down rapidly .
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

Litecoin is one of my favorite altcoin, it brings stability, it always makes us surprised when prices increase. However, if you choose between Litecoin and Ethereum, make sure I choose Ethereum. The reason is because Ethereum is better. Ethereum is the highest value etcoin in the market, the capitalization of Ethereum is very large, just behind Bitcoin. Ethereum is the foundation of many ICOs, each day it has a huge trading volume. I believe in the near future Ethereum will grow strongly and have a very high price. I think by the end of the year the price will be over $ 2,000. So I will use all the savings to buy more Ethereum
iryboy

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

To be fair both coins are really good altcoins and both already go through the pump and dump stages so now both will grow slowly so I think only long-term investment is a good option, personally, I like LiteCoin for fast transactions and low fee and I would like to buy some more LTC for holding.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

As we all know both coins are great for long term, both has the potential to be really expensive in the future but if I am going to bet on which coin will grow more I will bet that Ethereum is the coin that will be more expensive. Ethereum has also the potential to over throw Bitcoin as the king of Crypto currency. The team behind this coin is also amazing.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

Which should I invest in, that potentially has more growth? I know this really isn't able to be given a direct answers, but what's everyones opinion and why are they different?

To me it seems more people are interested in ETH, over LTC which seems to be the case. More investors equals more interest, and a better growth.

The current issue with Litepay has kind of turned me off of LTC, but if things work out that seems like it could be a good spike in growth as well.
The issue has been resolved and if I were you i wouldn't pick either. Instead, I would diversify and choose both. I will only divide the money I planned to invest into one of them into two to buy both coins. IMO they both have a lot of potential specially LTC, which has been stable in a low price for quite a while and ETH who is cheaper now when compared to it's past prices. They are both coins good for long term hodl but if you are only in for short term, choose ETH as it is more volatile than LTC.
indeed Litecoin has a pretty good improvement. so by having Litecoin pretty good. but even though Litecoin is growing great, but to compete with Ethereum still cannot for now. so it took a lot of effort for Litecoin. and I will believe in Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

It's ETH for me. LTC is good but we are much familiar on ETH than with LTC. ETH has higher value too. We knew how to trade ETH. WE have estimated its value, we have seen its ups and downs. We have traded altcoins with it.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

Though Litecoin is a great investment, I would consider Ethereum more for ny portfolio. The coin not only has a strong market capital of $58.9 billion but is also the most widely accepted coin in the financial market after bitcoin. It has also been accepted by major companies like Microsoft, Intel. Unlike litecoin, it can also be used as a platform for posting new ICOs. Not only this, Ethereum provides an exponential scaling of blockchain and is backed by secure cryptography. It has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018 and is a great investment.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

It is possible that many will not agree with me, but I like ETH more, this coin has a great potential, all ICO pass on its platform.
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

Litecoin will never beat bitcoin. This is real. However, there is always the possibility that Ethereum will pass BitCoin in the MarketCap. In my opinion, this will happen within the year. Ethereum is always a more sensible investment tool.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

ETH for me. Its been doing well since last year from around $200 and look at it now. As for LTC, I don't have any of it on my port actually but based on its price it done a great job last December because most of the investors pumps up the value of the altcoins and BTC.
I am looking for a stable coin i would defenitly choose LTC because there is no major volatility in the market and we could say that it is one of the stronger coins in the market as we wont see the market going down or going up drastically and that cannot be said to the rest of the coins in the market but if you are looking to make profit then i would choose the rest of the coins.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
yunusseymen16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

if you will be investing for a short term i will suggest ETH over LTC, like what you've mention ETH has more investors and not just that ETH has a cheapest fee for all the transaction plus ETH has a great platform over LTC that's for my opinion.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

For now I try to invest in Ethereum, but if looking for long term then I would choose to invest in Litecoin
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

I prefer Ethereum instead of litecoin because of the usecases that it has, i mean, you can do much more with ETH instead of LTC, take in consideration that you can easily create a contract that can make whatever you want with ethereum
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

if you will be investing for a short term i will suggest ETH over LTC, like what you've mention ETH has more investors and not just that ETH has a cheapest fee for all the transaction plus ETH has a great platform over LTC that's for my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: