Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌕🌕🌕 [ICO] HIVEWAY.NET - YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK 🌕🌕🌕  (Read 1488 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

Your ICO will ended in 4 weeks?
Yeah, be sure to put all your money to this project calmly because I know this project will defeat Facebook and many others social network!
Using the right ingredients and strategy it os not impossible for hiveway to defeat facebook. If that happens facebook will be tasting there own medicine like how they dominated and crushed friendster and myspace couple of years ago.
I don't think defeating facebook will give something better for this platform, I like that two platforms are competing with different technology being used so that innovation and new features will still continue to be developed for HIVEWAY. I'm not saying that HIVEWAY doesn't have a chance of defeating facebook if implemented successfully.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
This is still a brand new ICO which I think need more attention. Well, it is good that they are being transparent so that investors will know who runs the project and what is their background.

I agree, being transparent is very important in all investors. I just hope that this project will attract many investors to join this project and also many supporters that will help to promote it.
HIVEWAY has brought the better opportunity through bounty program for all the supporters welfare to spread the word which could return us better traffic with the potential investors. So there could be a way for HIVEWAY to go success.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

I am starting to love hive way platform because of the people can interact with each other with no boundaries and laws. And Hive way is also transparent from the public eye.
This is still a brand new ICO which I think need more attention. Well, it is good that they are being transparent so that investors will know who runs the project and what is their background.

I agree, being transparent is very important in all investors. I just hope that this project will attract many investors to join this project and also many supporters that will help to promote it.
HIVEWAY has brought the better opportunity through bounty program for all the supporters welfare to spread the word which could return us better traffic with the potential investors. So there could be a way for HIVEWAY to go success.

Hiveway gives people freedom to do what they want, they are the one who handle themselves. This is a great project that autonomy applied, but i hope there's no abusive treat to some people and no dominant.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

Sounds like a good project.He has a great prospect!but it would be nice to know more about coins.I'll send some ETH for the ICO.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Yes, getting easy money from social networks is an attractive prospect for young people. But they need to understand that the probability of earning is low and besides this no project can guarantee. Who will invest in this project in the first place? Young people?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
levelnaut

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

its very easy to collect money with social media projects and mostly the youngest people are going to invest here bcs of their naivity. And its also very easy for the project owner to find any reason if after the ICO the platform do not get enough response and people are going to believe this. Nice way to earn some hunderd thousands of dollars - easy going
Yes, getting easy money from social networks is an attractive prospect for young people. But they need to understand that the probability of earning is low and besides this no project can guarantee. Who will invest in this project in the first place? Young people?

The possibility of earning in social networks is much higher than in getting money from faucets, airdrops and cloud mining.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

The possibility of earning in social networks is much higher than in getting money from faucets, airdrops and cloud mining.
agrees with you, today in social networks you can earn very well and conduct your business. Therefore, I believe this project will attract not only young people, but also everyone who wants to earn online
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

I love new projects that compete with the monopolistic position of the world's networks. But I have a question, will there be a lot of advertising in this network too?
I have heard that this platform gives you the autonomy. What I am trying to say is that you can opt to have advertisement in your news feed or profile (timeline). And as for me, it has to have an advertisement in order to sustain and thrive their platform. The team needs profit too.
Yes, and what else there are options for making profit? Only through advertising. Therefore, the availability of advertising is not the worst thing. In the end it allows us to learn about the available novelties in the market
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

social networks today occupy a significant part of our time, I think the project will be in demand by users. Only I had a question, why do you run Ico, if you already have your social network that is fully working?

The platform is in it's early stages of development. Yes we worked very hard until now but the platform needs much development and promotion.

Ie I correctly understand that you are collecting investments only for the development of the project? Tokens will not be used on your platform?
It's strange, but no one answers this question. It is not clear where tokens will be used. Most likely this is just an advertising move to obtain investment. So that you do not just send them the amount of money, they just replace you with tokens.
I really hope that the developers will still answer this question, because it remains unclear why tokens are needed and whether they will have some value after Ico.
On the question of what value they will have after the end of ico, this nickname does not know. But whether they will be used on the platform, it is not clear.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

I love new projects that compete with the monopolistic position of the world's networks. But I have a question, will there be a lot of advertising in this network too?
I have heard that this platform gives you the autonomy. What I am trying to say is that you can opt to have advertisement in your news feed or profile (timeline). And as for me, it has to have an advertisement in order to sustain and thrive their platform. The team needs profit too.
Yes, and what else there are options for making profit? Only through advertising. Therefore, the availability of advertising is not the worst thing. In the end it allows us to learn about the available novelties in the market
Definitely, the team will surely be wanting to make profits and I guess Advertising will be one of the main source. I don't think that should be a problem.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

Quite a viable idea. Judging by their site, it seems that the implementation of the platform for an anonymous social network will be on the level.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

Quite a viable idea. Judging by their site, it seems that the implementation of the platform for an anonymous social network will be on the level.
I think this project needs some more development on their platform and also marketing they have a very great aim and project but they will surely face many competitors in the market and there is many similar ICO's coming up which have similar interfaces and goals to achieve. But this project can reach moon as they have a team of expert developers working for them.

Cryptosocrat

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

The scale of the project is impressive, as well as the price during preICO I want to believe that the success of the project will be, at least I like it
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

The scale of the project is impressive, as well as the price during preICO I want to believe that the success of the project will be, at least I like it

The project will actually be much successfull ahead and also it will take all the investors to great heights ahead. Waiting for a better platform release from this platform. Also it will be the best social network ahead supporting the decentralised currencies.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Sounds like a good project.He has a great prospect!but it would be nice to know more about coins.I'll send some ETH for the ICO.

Yes, I also think that this project have potentials. Please do send some eth in the ico because it will help them to get more funds to support the continues developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

The hiveway Platform will be funded by selling the  Way Token to the community. The  Way Token  is a standard ERC20 token that can be used by multiple wallets and trading platforms. The token will be used as the only currency for interacting with the  hiveway  platform
So, they do not have their own token? I wonder why they use another token to interact with the hiveaway platform instead of making their own token?

No they have token name WAY Token...but not named by their token..They told that way token only used for hiveway platform not for others...so nothing to worry for the name..
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:23:31 AM

Yeah right, there is a big potential in social networks compared to that. But airdrops also gives a lot of earnings too. Anyway, I hope this project will attract many investors to join them.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

agrees with you, today in social networks you can earn very well and conduct your business. Therefore, I believe this project will attract not only young people, but also everyone who wants to earn online

yeah we are going to see what is gonna happen after the ICO ... if they runaway with their 3th class looking platform and u already invested in here then u will just gonna console yourself that in every business is a risk involved and they are gonna enjoy your money  Cool
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

it is a good decision, HIVEWAY also brought the bounty program opportunity where you can do join and gain stakes every week for supporting the HIVEWAY.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

There is a potential in airdrops but not always, yeah I agree that a lot of possibility of earnings in social networks. I just hope that more people will join this project and make investments,

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: