Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:43:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me invest my small amount ??  (Read 625 times)
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

You have a good budget, it's not low as you think. You may want to invest only a fraction of you mr total hiding. Don't sell al your BTC, keep at least 0.05. BTC will grow overtime, at least for 2018 it won't decrease. My other picks are VeChain and NANO. There are serveral reasons for my choice, but I've seen you already have WTC, that is similar in a certain sense to VeChain. Do your own research, and diversify. You could consider to invest in ICOs too. There are several good projects, one is Farmatrust, it was rated with a 79% rating by Ian Balina. But there are several possibilities in your position. Don't rush over, there is plenty of time tonnage the right choice.

For me be careful of your dessecion because .25btc is not a small invest and plan before you moves because the price of bitcoin now is not so good so.bitcoin is a good choice of investment so for me wait in exact time to trade or sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

Right now I have only approx 0.25bitcoins to invest/trade or do anything with them..I want to split them in good altcoins as well...please advice me what can I do with those which altcoins I can buy and how much I should leave only in bitcoins...
Right now I have 100 WCT and 55 Waves coins and 0.25btc more...please tell me which other coins I should add in my portfolio for those bitcoins
I don't think that the trading would be wise for you, just because you're here asking what to do with something yours. If you had any idea of how to trade you wouldn't be here asking for suggestions. Do some research and invest part of those 0.25 in ICOs and part in altcoins if you don't wanna keep them as BTC.
Trading is recommended only when the investor is having sufficient knowledge about different trading aspects like deriving their own trading strategy and following all the principles of safer trading methodology.

Still anyone can make big money by trading rather than investing into any coin but need to be more careful while trading otherwise simply investing and holding some highly established the coin is recommended.
I am also in favor of trading compared to investing into shitcoins. Because in the past I have encountered many losses by investing into small projects for short-term period itself. At the same time I have made some big profits by trading some well-known coins.

I'm not an expert in trading still I was capable of making some profits just because of getting some required knowledge from Google and many other resources.
gng

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

you can buy $MED(mediblock) its chep now
cryptolottocc
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

Buy for 0.05 BTC ETC when it's low, buy for 0.05 BTC XRM and leave 0.15 BTC alone.

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

Right now I have only approx 0.25bitcoins to invest/trade or do anything with them..I want to split them in good altcoins as well...please advice me what can I do with those which altcoins I can buy and how much I should leave only in bitcoins...
Right now I have 100 WCT and 55 Waves coins and 0.25btc more...please tell me which other coins I should add in my portfolio for those bitcoins
Better leave these 0.25 Bitcoins for the future.
Firstly, this is not a large sum. Secondly, Bitcoin in the future should rise in price.

babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

I suggest Eth because the transaction fee is low and the price is stable. Try to trade your coins,, or participate in investment of good bounty program to gain profit.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

thorus (THOR) is looking good, they are bringing neo closer to the real world, have a solid team and a prototype. Check their ann thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2935263.0
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

If you want to invest on dolgosrok then conduct a thorough analysis of projects , you can take from the TOP-50 or find projects that have only entered the market , but are already implementing their products and are increasingly gaining momentum . Such projects I know of at least 10
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

I think if you still have bitcoin at this time, you better hold it.
because bitcoin values ​​continue to rise every day. I think the purchase of altcoin is perfect in the months to come. ie in april
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

Hold 0.1 BTC at least. For other 0.15 BTC buy ETH, NEO (for 0.05 each one) and Ripple, ADA, ETC, 0x, Strat (for 0.01 BTC each one)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Better leave these 0.25 Bitcoins for the future.
Firstly, this is not a large sum. Secondly, Bitcoin in the future should rise in price.
So he little will earn money. It is better to invest in other Altcoins, which can give much more profit.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

First if you buy some potential altcoin in this days I'll make sure that in the next few weeks you'll be profit dude. because current altcoin's price is much below the previous price. then I think it's a pity if you missed Ethereum for your investment, this coin is very potential with their technology that is widely used by ICO users, then Dash I think make it special because many people use this coin for undercover transactions and then ripple you should buy that coin..
I must say that he actually needs to be very much careful while deciding what to do of his investment amount which is though not that much high. You cannot go for investing in costly coins like that of bitcoin etc. if you don’t have enough of the money.

However, you can invest in coins like that of ripple, ETH etc. as they are less costly and can also help you in having some good money at the end.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

I am not recommending to invest into any altcoin but I like to suggest you to keep on holding your bitcoins for years. If you look into the amazing track of many bitcoin holders, they are all making big money by simply holding their bitcoins but for years. Yes, if you are having enough patience to hold your bitcoin for years then you can easily make big money for your bitcoin even it will be very small amount at present.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

I think diversification of your investments to coins or tokens that trades below ICO price in the market. You can also include investment in some projects that have a great roadmap, product experienced team with a solution to real problems.
At the same time it will be having chances to fall down to "bottom 5" also. Because this is how almost all the crypto currency market will be working, you cannot be sure what is going to happen tomorrow. In my opinion just keep holding bitcoin will be the right option in front of any crypto investor rather than looking for any altcoins. Otherwise we can go for diversified into multiple coins rather than investing into one single coin.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

I suggest Eth because the transaction fee is low and the price is stable. Try to trade your coins,, or participate in investment of good bounty program to gain profit.I think diversification of your investments to coin or tokens that trades below ICO price in the market.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

You can split your money in combination of some low priced good altcoins from  top 50 coins of coinmarketcap which have much growth potential then high priced coins and make investment horizon for minimum 1 year to get better returns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

It is good capital to start trading method, much better if you divide that capital in trading and investing in ICO just choose great ICO has a great project and the potential to be successful project is very high. Additional reminder is do not put your capital in one method that is very risky.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

I think diversification of your investments to coins or tokens that trades below ICO price in the market. You can also include investment in some projects that have a great roadmap, product experienced team with a solution to real problems.
At the same time it will be having chances to fall down to "bottom 5" also. Because this is how almost all the crypto currency market will be working, you cannot be sure what is going to happen tomorrow. In my opinion just keep holding bitcoin will be the right option in front of any crypto investor rather than looking for any altcoins. Otherwise we can go for diversified into multiple coins rather than investing into one single coin.
Cryptocurrencies offer and open doors for big opportunities for investment even with small or no capital. Some of these is through bounties or signature campaign where you are paid out. A low cost start may lead to a great and profitable result.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

You can buy many different coins from there. I think you make a list of people who fluctuate if your target is a real profit. Stayed with trading sites for a long time and also joined the telegram group of each coin. That way you can monitor their updates which can also cause fluctuations.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

very nice small investment if investing in small-value also in order for maximum results. starting from small thus the longer it will be higher, such as ripple, xlm which is great for investing capital though yours is small though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: