Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school  (Read 1490 times)
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

I wish I had this chance to be taught about bitcoin in school. Unfortunately I had to research by myself. It would be useful for students to learn about it in school

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
damntravis

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

In my opinion Blockchain should be learned on IT lessons.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?

I don't agree because bitcoin still consider as risky investment.

Let's take a look on a school that has a subject for E-Sport lesson because nowadays E-sport getting interest and it has clear vision
Let's compare with bitcoin , the value still volatile and everyone who are not expert will experience major loss
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

That is great when bitcoin are going to be a subject in school so the children will learn on how to use it and the true meaning of bitcoin. But I think there is a right age that a young students will learn bitcoin. For my own opinion student in a senior highschool or a student is in already in college will be the one who can have a credit to take the bitcoin subject because in the younger stage of being student like in junior highschool or elementary was the stage where the student or children will enjoy their being child and free from every stress.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

This idea is something useful for us because many people still don't know about bitcoin and crypto trading. This subject will help students and adults to earn money and ensure their future this is something that people should do in order to help the young generation to build their future earn own money so dad they will not have to get money from their parents.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Rc Cola

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

When Bitcoin became a subject in school, the Bitcoin as a national currency will be implemented easily. If we teach each and everyone about Bitcoin they will learn how hassle free Bitcoin was. When they start young each decade pass the population of the people that is familiar to Bitcoin will increase and increase. The course syllabus must be the introduction , how it will help and how it works though how it will be earn is an optional lesson for them. It must be teach to the people who are 100% interested in digital currency. It will be hassle-free country once subject about digital currency will be introduce.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

THERE IS!  But not really just about crypto trading, it is about all trading that occurs in every business. You can learn it on your high school, about the graphs, economics, marketing and so on. They are teaching about investments, selling or buying stocks. They are teaching it in general. I think you missed that in your school days? Or you are not really participating in the class? That is one of my regrets I should have listened to my teachers about these things in my school days  so that I have a better knowledge when trading.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

This idea is something useful for us because many people still don't know about bitcoin and crypto trading. This subject will help students and adults to earn money and ensure their future this is something that people should do in order to help the young generation to build their future earn own money so dad they will not have to get money from their parents.
I think this will only happen once bitcoin has been legally adopted by our own government.Since we are close to a digital world now,having bitcoin not mainly as a subject but maybe a lesson enclosed in an economics class could be a good starting point to make it widely known to the students.In this way,people would embrace bitcoin with proper knowledge and awareness on digital currency.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

For crypto trading?
if  teaches trading at school I do not think it's the right time.
because in childhood they should be able to enjoy life playing with friends and family.
Bitcoin as a subject in a school is not a bad idea, indeed it is a good idea and a good subject too but this subject has the age range intended to those teenagers we're they have the interest in terms of digital currency and digital jobs or business like trading. But today, I guess this is a impossible thing since bitcoin is not accepted worldwidely.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

For crypto trading?

Hahaha! what kind of thread is this?. Its impossible to have a subject in crypto trading or currency in school because of the platform of crypto currency it is not advisable to study by our students because the most important thing to study is the major subject that they need to take.

Well, why not. But I think traders and hoarders of bitcoin won't like this. It would be better if there are just few people owning bitcoin. They could acquire more if not so much people will have bitcoin.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

Smiley That would be very interesting. So students can learn about blockchain and cryptocurremcies. I think this might occur one day. Anyeays I think people ate studying about these now just that it hasn't been made official in schools
Gabriellefull

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

For crypto trading?
If you're teaching bitcoin as a course at school, it's great for bitcoin. When more young people know about bitcoin, there will be more people involved in bitcoin transactions in the future.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

it's not bad, it's just that there is a need for a school-level specification as an object, it is not possible when bitcoin is taught to children under 15 years of age. although they are smart but their thinking is immature,
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Yes it will be a cool idea but not now. When more countries will come to legalization, then it can be studied by geographic data as to what changes occur in each of the countries.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

For crypto trading?

I guess the school material will not explain about crypto trading .. but maybe the way and the technology system is created.
there are no students' eyes about trade other than within the university. and the problem, which schools can teach or have a curriculum that involves crypto.

Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

For crypto trading?

Its not bad, for students now are living in modern technology, it is a very useful and helpful for the students to educate and give knowledge about bitcoin or cryptos, While at young age, they will learn to earn and save money, and they will become wiser where to spend it, and become open minded about investment and bussinesses

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

For crypto trading?
I think it's a good idea to increase the knowledge of students. This is a new technology that will enable more young people to learn about bitcoin, which has great benefits for the development of bitcoin.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Universities are embracing accepting bitcoin for tuition, with Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Switzerland the latest school to adopt. If anything, it's another clear sign the cryptocurrency is here to stay.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

For crypto trading?
For me, it's not a brilliant idea to add bitcoin as a subject in school. Students are loaded with academic subjects in school. If you add learning about crypto in school, most of the student will get stressed out. They can learn crypto in this forum and you cannot push a student to learn it. If they want to learn, they can look in this forum. What is the sense of this forum if they will add it in school?

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

om_iyo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

For a discuss, is a good topic. For as a subject at class, still not important. As a trading activity, it's same with forex or another trading. As a development process, such as miner, coding, etc; it's an informatic engineering. And one important thing, bitcoin still no permit to apply in some countries, so it's a weakness of bitcoin to generate as a part of economic studies. Here, we still discuss and develop bitcoin, crypto, or something else. And hope it will grow better in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: