Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:42:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school  (Read 1490 times)
silent2

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

It would be wonderful, children should develop in this regard! I know. that kindergartens to study bitcoin are already working!
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

Well I don't think this will happen. Because for me we can learn it by on our own,like self study. If ever maybe some companies may offer like a short courses or training for that.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

Nah, that's not gonna happen. It will be teached outside the class as an extracurricular. Same in the university where you able to join forex or stock community and you will be teached how to trade there.
jpurusa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

Theoritically, bitcoin may be recommended to be a subject in School. Students should learn bitcoin only on theory  to improve their knowledge. They don't need to learn in detail. Technical things like trading or investing, should be introduced in the higher education like at the university. Students can intensify their knowledge there including how to trade or investing money.Implementation of this decision can help bitcoin to grow better and faster.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

Good idea. I think it shouldn't be just cryptotrading. You can also include cryptocurrency and the whole lot. It doesn't have to be just trading but also the formation and the works behind a successful token or coin. I wish schools would integrate this and teach a lot of people about cryptocurrency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

I don't think there's a sense in adding this to the subjects. People may learn it by just peer interaction or by themselves. It is not necessary to include this on the calssroom lessons because the students might not focus anymore on the other subjects. They might even stop going to school if they realize there is money in the internet.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?
Very nice idea. But, due to its complexity, it should be made not only as a subject, but a course. Imagine the amount of knowledge from graduates from this course. They will be like businessmen on a different scale. What I think of is possible if the academic organizations agree and if the cryptocurrency market will become more famous.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:27:27 AM
Merited by sherwinaze (1)

For crypto trading?

I think its good in college students and not for children students . so they can be an open minded in crypto currency it is useful to them if they learned about crypto currencies. it is the easiest way to find job for their future ..
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

Crypto Trading in Schools is not a good idea, I guess. But introducing school kids to the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, Basic Know-How and safety could help them in a great way!
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

I think, if someone will pursue this that "Bitcoin" will be added as a subject in school, then it will happen. This will be under in social studies concept because this is more related to investments. 
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

For crypto trading?

I do not think that it is good idea, it is too early to be involved in all this crypto things.

Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

It is not possible to add bitcoin as  a subject . Government nevar add cryptocurrency on school books. If it happen all people will gp naack to school.
geverciss

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

Bitcoin is not a proper subject to be learned at school at all. For example, to grasp what BTC is it is required to know the basics of Cryptographic Hash Functions, Hash Pointers, Data Structures and Digital Signatures and I am just scratching the surface Grin
On the other hand the university course like Cryptocurrency Technologies can enhance your understanding, but without a programming background I doubt anyone can get a lot out of it
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

Not bad if bitcoin establish as a subject in school Syllabus. If we want bitcoin will alive in future we should make more followers but it's if we teach about btc in school.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

For crypto trading?

I am not sure that children should be involved at the early stage.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

Nowadays students get more bored in schools and they looses their interest. It is important to have attractive subjects in school. Bitcoin could be one
leonardian_project

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

Just recently news.Bitcoin.com reported on a high school in Brisbane Australia where students had such an interest in bitcoin that it prompted students to create a cryptocurrency information night. And the students at Union Catholic High School in Scotch Plains, New Jersey are also curious about digital currencies and the school’s Business and Personal Finance class plans to add cryptocurrencies to the course next semester.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:39:22 AM

For crypto trading?

I do not think it is necessary to introduce bitcoin as a subject at school, because it has not been widely accepted. It is better to have a bitcoin online course that is what I expected most, teach you how to make money with bitcoin, how to protect your account, how to trade, how to invest. I'm sure there will be a lot of practitioners take part in
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

I don't see any use to add this as a subject. But if you look back to school then you realise nobody ever explained how the banking system and fractional reserve lending operates either. Blockchain work would come under computer software programming, and Bitcoin is really just another currency you can buy sell or exchange.

School of life and a few hours/days on the internet researching is enough education I think.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

In my opinion, that would be great and helpful. It will be a training ground to many users and will help more kids to know more, not just about btc but everything that falls above and under it. It's really important to know the basic and being knowledgeable is one of the key to be successful in this kind of field or community. To be honest, not all of the users here can understand how btc works/run in reality but maybe if given a chance, a subject will introduce this, then it will be a great help for everyone. It will not just focus on this topic but also on other financial aspects and other technologies that will help in the advancement of you as a person and your economy as well.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: