Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency kills people  (Read 1843 times)
Chopmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

I'll agree with mr Gates to some extent, but you shouldn't blame the technology for people misusing it. Good technology is always abused and turned destructive, Oil kills people, gold kill people, diamond kills people, so we should not weigh disadvantages over the advantages which cryptocurrency has brought us
murhorce

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

This is the negative side of cryptocurrency that's why goverments started to make a law.

Governments starting to make laws in order to take control of the movement. It's not a good thing.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency does not kill people.there are of course people who use it for criminal purposes, but before the appearance of cryptocurrency was the same.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

There are many people in every country who buy drugs, gun, bomb by using there local currencies. Is that means the blame goes to that currency. I think none of us said this. Beside these there are many event takes place all over the world by which some how people are affected badly. Is that means the blame goes to the event. So, the article carry no importance to me.
gage6rowden12

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:19:27 AM

Yes Crypto can is a little more dangerous and can kill people because people can do more illegal activities with Crypto the same can be done with any other currency. Someone can go to an atm right now get money and buy weapons, drugs, or anything else. So the whole point of that Crypto can kill people is silly.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

No some people thinks that cryptocurrency is a scam. But they dont really know the cryptocurrency can help some poor people to become rich. And get there dreamed some people that dont have enough knowledge will spread a fake news about crypto. Thats the reason why some weak hands people sell there holdings.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

I do not think so.cryptocurrencies,on the contrary, lead to progress, then why should they kill people?a very strange statement

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
hutchdavidson

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

He has a point because cryptocurrency with the current setting could easily be an avenue of hiding fund that could fuel all these bad vices. However, I believe you don't throw away the baby with the bad water. It is high time the government step in and have a measure of control without stopping the freedom we currently enjoy in the world of cryptocurrency.  
Government stepping in without stopping freedom doesnt happen
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
Merited by Prettymie (1)

Yes, cryptocurrency kills people or somehow cryptocurrency can cause death to people, because i think most of the people give their time on computer, they forget for to eat, they forget to sleep, they forget on themselves not knowing that it can cause a big impact in their life. For you to avoid it, you need need to balance everything, your self, your health, your worklife, and everything what is important, you must be aware of whats happen if you just take for granted your precious life.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

Wrong, cryptocurrency wont kill peoples. peoples gained so much wealth because cryptocurrency.
if it kill peoples, why many peoples still want to own and hold it ? cryptocurrency is not a drugs that can kill peoples.
luis sagna14

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

As far as i know The percentage of terrorism, fraud and money laundering through crypto-currencies - no more than 1.5-2% This is all nonsense that the media are writing on behalf of Bill Gates.  Smiley
raypinch

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

Totally don't agree with this thesis. In my point of view it actually does the whole world more transparent.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

I'm down nearly 50% of my entire portfolio,and it's more money than I can afford to lose (but not the end all and be all).All you can do is hold. Do NOT sell into FIAT, otherwise that loss is real.The market WILL go back up.Substantial dips like this have happened before and they will happen again,it's like this because so many people are panic selling because the whales are splashing their big ass wallets like greedy animals.
Danilo Malaggay

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

Ha Ha Ha Lool,,  If Crypto Currency Kills People Never Anyone Alive People.It's Not Kills It's A Hard Exam In Crypto World If You Win Exam Your Must Be Need To Wait&See. If You Crying Crypto Kills People This is Your Worng Idea.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

if you and bill gates have empirical data related to crypto abuse I might agree a bit, but the reality is not just crypto that is the mastermind of any form of criminality in the world. even conventional money used long times ago, until this time has a gap to be used as a means of payment of criminal acts. crypto would be a new hope if it continues to be developed, able to suppress the number of abuse, because the technology is completely independent without any intervention.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Many people use BTC as a currency in their own way and we can not hide the fact that it is also used in many bad ways. I believe that there should be some form of government effort to ensure that cryptocurrency is being used in the right way domestically, I agree that we see bloodshed in the crypto market on a regular basis but Again, it's all about risk factor traders, if he does comfortable with it then he should not get into it.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

This is one of the reasons why some of our society cannot accept the presence of bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is only used for drug transactions and terrorism. People who lay about the world of crypto if you see the user crypto who can become rich in a short time, while the work is also not clear what kind, then people think that bad. All this depends on how we as crypto users provide explanations and clarifications that not all crypto users use them for illicit goods transactions, but for investment.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:52:16 PM
Merited by ABIR HASAN (1)

I have slightly different opinion in this matter, I believe that there should be some form of efforts from the government's side to make sure that cryptocurrencies are used in a right manner within the country, I agree that we see bloodbath in the crypto market regularly but again, it is all about risk factor of the trader, if he is not comfortable with it then he should not get in to it, it doesn't make any sense to blame water if you don't know how to swim.
I am not thinking about like this that crypto currency kills people. There are many currency are going to scam but i think who are buy this kinds of currency they are fool. There are many currency in the market are very trusted like bitcoin,eth,bitcoin cash etc. If the invest this currency they are earn a very good profit from it. Bitcoin and eth is the most powerful currency in all time in the online market. Some times price going to low but its for a very short time. So i think if you have a very good knowledge about crypto currency,its not kill you and you also get e good profit from crypto currency if you have a proper knowledge about crypto market.😊😊😊😊

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

There is absolutely no one on record that cryptocurrency ever killed, There is no relation between death and cryptocurrency, people might die out of stress and frustration of losses made in the crypto industry but crypto has no direct link with death.
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

Bad people always find their way to do bad or horrific things, even without cryptocurrency they will find their way. It is that it depends on the people who used bitcoin or cryptocurrency where to use it. for me it doesn"t kill people but rather it saved people from hunger .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: