Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency kills people  (Read 1840 times)
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

I don't agree with how he looked at it, I believe that there are a lot of reasons, means and ways that bad people will be using to do bad things that leads to war, bad vices and even killing people not just BITCOIN, so please STOP listening to some people who always puts the blame to Bitcoin to make it look bad. Criminality, Vices, Wars are  already in our midst way before Bitcoin does, so please, instead of blame game and black propaganda against Bitcoin focus on how you can solve the REAL problems. You don't say knives are bad, ban knives, knives kill people, don't use knives just because it was use as a murder weapon right?

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Managing cryptocurrency is a little stressful, so you have to take care of your health also, dying from doing activity on crypto is not the fault of it but the fault of the user for not taking care of himself.

I am sure that doing any serious job is a bit stressful, especially if you are dealing with money. Each trader and investor should always remember about the volatility of the market and be ready for the periods of falls.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

everything can kill people Smiley
us dollar killing people.share market killing people.
so its not correct if u say crypto killing people.
ceypto is future.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

This is a very stupid reasoning. If you say that the crypto currency is killing people, because you can buy weapons with it, then you should admit that any money also kills people. After all, for ordinary paper money, you can also buy weapons, drugs, and anything. I did not expect this from Bill Gates. He's like a smart man, but he's talking nonsense. If he were not a very rich man, I would have thought that he was simply bribed for such a statement.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117

And cash doesn't buy drugs, bombs and guns?
Don't take crypto advice from a backdoor building billionaire who doesn't care about your privacy.
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117

So does fiat money and gold. Do you have any idea how many people have died already for millennia because the usage of fiat money and gold to buy drugs, guns, bombs, funding a terrorism, funding a war. In short, it depends on how people who use it.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

Every thing that  is good and advantageous has it bad side also and bitcoin in not an exception, and bill gate is entitled to his own opinion about bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies entirely but the good side of cryptocurrencies is much more then it bad side, bitcoin/cryptocurrencies has their bad side such as it highly decentralized natour that make it practically impossible for it transactions to be monitor and traced which is easily use by criminals as a payment system but that not withstanding cryptocurrencies is the only way to another financial revolution.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

You know what kills the most people in the world.  Capitalism.  The drive for always the lowest price.  Leads to shortcuts and death.  Occurs in every industry.  That is the number one driver of death.  Always low prices!

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

You know what kills the most people in the world.  Capitalism.  The drive for always the lowest price.  Leads to shortcuts and death.  Occurs in every industry.  That is the number one driver of death.  Always low prices!

Capitalism is not perfect, it lead to enormous amount of deaths in poor countries which are usually used for hiring cheap employees who won't cause problems when they start to treat them badly or underpay them. Cryptocurrencies don't kill people, like every other kind of money it can be obviously used for buying illegal things that could harm you.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

everyone should argue and have their respective viewpoints. Crypto is indeed the very thing that could not be dammed primarily because through an internet point, but if we look in some other countries many things that could be useful from crypto results continue to thrive today.

KR$N

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

Gates was talking possibilities. And given his wealth, I don't think he would've approved of accepting crypto in Microsoft stores, lol. Sure some people could be dead because of bitcoin already, but that's still much less than a single government weapon deal kills, or even cash in wallet in a dark street.  Undecided

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

yeah, it is kinda same to USD that kills people too. it is just the matter of who used it and the purpose of this person. each people is freely to use anykind of payment. but, they should take its own responsibility to that. when there's people who sell, so i assume there will be people who'll buy the seller product.
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

OMFG, some people use United States Dollars to buy drugs, bombs and guns! We need to prohibit the use of USD!
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

it depends on each person's individual personality.
but I get away from it all that makes my little heart keep asking maybe the master master bitcoiners know the answer.
why the price of bitcoin and altcoin when it drops so deep ..?.
if we compare with the rising price is not worth the price down .maybe the master master bitcoiners know the answer.
why the price of bitcoin and altcoin when it drops so deep ..?.
if we compare with the rising price is not worth the price down .if it rises little by little but when it comes down as if going down sharply.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

Well for me, we can not blame the cryptocurrency for the fact that some people is using it for criminal purposes. If we can really understand the vision of satoshi the founder if bitcoin which is the king of cryptocurrency today we would know that is not to harm individuals rather is to liberate us from finance bondage.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

indeed crypto currency opens the way for more crimes, Bill gate is demn right, i think the best we need right now is a form of regulation, if crypto currency can be regulated in any form it will help reduced the way people use it to commit crimes 
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

I think it depends on the people who use the crypto currency. I think that only a very small number of people use cryptocurrencies for criminal activities, and most people just use cryptographic money as an investment.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

A lot of people (like 95% ) use paper money to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are used for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way' -So, please stop using paper money, go back to stone age, and good luck there Smiley
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

I don't think bitcoin can kill anyone if it happens it will not because of bitcoin it may because of their own over the involvement of bitcoin.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

indeed crypto currency opens the way for more crimes, Bill gate is demn right, i think the best we need right now is a form of regulation, if crypto currency can be regulated in any form it will help reduced the way people use it to commit crimes 

Don’t get me started on regulation.omfg.  Over 2-3 trillion spent on regulation annually!!!!.  120 billion newly added last year.  Everything is regulated.  From gum to toilet paper to the air we breathe.  What is the cost of regulation?   We can’t regulate everything.(think about how they are hindering life with this bs)  What will be the cost to regulate a global currency no one truly controls?   It’s an amount no one can afford trust me.  Change is in the air.  I can smell it. 

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: