Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency kills people  (Read 1840 times)
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Cryptocurrency cannot kill people. It is depend in the human if they would use bitcoin to kill. But I still believe that many good people are using bitcoin and it help a lot in term of financial problem. We should support cryptocurrency not to say lies that to break that popularity of it.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smarteth

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

money is evil and money is the devil but the same money we need to help at the same time similarily Cryptocurrency to work in same manner
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117

I don't think so...there's nothing wrong about cryptocurrencies, and this technologies is not design to kill people. The purpose of cryptocurrencies is to help people to be updated the new digital currency that use to different kind of transaction. But it depends upon the users if they use cryptocurrencies to good ways or in bad ways.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Cryptocurrency can really kill people if these people don't really know exactly what they are doing and don't even know why they are doing cryptos. Even if you're just equipped with basic knowledge of cryptos, then you will surely survive the crisis the crypto may face.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

you are looking only at that limited perspective of crypto currency all things can kill people if they will want to like a knife it can cook for the hungry and on the other side can also kill people if the holder wants to the resolve will always be on the decision of the one using it so we cannot generalize things fast and say it subjectively consider also all the factors involving the good and bad side.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

Most people consider the crypto currency as a means of earning. At the expense of drugs, etc., this article is probably ordered, as it is not profitable for governments of all countries to use crypto currency, which is beyond their control. A kind of propaganda that the cryptocurrency is bad, there is dirty money and everything in this sense ... Someone believes this ... In part this is certainly true, perhaps here translations are used for criminal purposes, but not so much that it kills people and their essence. It is not necessary to use a cryptocurrency translation to commit a crime.
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

did somebody mention that another any currency killed much more people than crypto?
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

I agree with you, Cryptocurrency as well as paper money in general.
Money or Cryptocurrency could be used for good and crime all depends on each individual in using it.
Not all Crypto for crime, in fact, there are still many Crypto users to meet their life needs, education, and so forth.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117

I think you're right about that it depends on people because it's on them on how they will use it if it is going to be bad or good for other people.  Either way it's still beneficial for others for everyone I don't think cryptocurrencies kill people because as I've known cryptocurrency they don't harm people the same way people think about it

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government

I think, he got a point with this. I guess there are many people who made some profits with cryptocurrencies, but never declared them.

And the other points you mentioned, i think thats just the curse of decentralized and unregulated currencies. I hope, regulation will apply in a manner, which doesnt harm cryptocurrencies, but helps them do develop to legal mainstream currencies.

TrolWolf

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

Bad people can do evil already.The reason for this is not cryptocurrency.I think CryptoCurrency should not speak bad about people when they provide good opportunities.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN

varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

lol, knifes kill people, internet kills people, water kills people, cars kill people, these are same basic day to day things we encounter on a daily basis yet no one seems to be bother by them. although i am not sure if bill gates actually said that people are buying drugs and arms from bitcoin but if he did then he should have mentioned that it is dangerous to use windows os for that & people should stop using windows because it may be used for dangerous things online. initially internet was labelled as something used by big corporations or criminals & now we can see how that prediction went. just hodl & watch these opinions change.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

Everyone will say what is profitable for him. Someone wants to buy a lot of crypto here and runs bad news. A lot of bad things happen without crypto.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

cryptocurrency not kills peoples, it gives peoples earnings.
you can see many peoples have their lambo because cryptocurrency. so in my opinion, crypto not kills peoples.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:03:03 AM

I think one of the advantages that at the same time be the weakness of criptocurrency is anonymous transactions. Of course it is created for something better, not for something bad. But it is actually used by bad guys to do bad things. I still expect the use of criptocurrency for positive things so that the dignity of crypto does not become low due to the actions of the bad guys.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
cryptomillionaireasia

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:23:10 AM

I think what that Mr. Bill Gate concerned, is right. Because it is anonymous. Cryptocurrency can be used for illegal activity likes funding terrorist, 
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

It depends on the person using it whether for positive or negative.It could be used to support terrorism and other illegal activitoes bit it will not actually kill people but because bitcoins are easily transferred unlike the real currency.
Mekmbem

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

I do not agree with what you say how could cryptocurrency could kill people if he had a weapon whether he is a deadly virus certainly not because cryptocurrency is a digital asset that is only on the internet
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

in my opinion saying bitcoin killing that person is a cruel statement. true bitcoin is anonymous easy to use for crime. but it all depends on the user using bitcoin for good or bad. and the purpose of creating bitcoin is so that we do not experience inflation and prevent the occurrence of monetary crisis that harms us. bitcoin also helps us in economic problems so I strongly disagree if anyone says bitcoin kills people.

3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

If someone holding a whole white paper with a point of pen on it then you'll be ask" what do you see on the one that I'm holding? others will answer that there's a point on the center of the white paper,others also will say,you are holding a white paper.Which of the two observer do ourself belong?Gates in some aspect,it maybe right but do not forget the whole thing because sometimes we will be focusing only on the point on it,not minding the whole white paper that the one is holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: