Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1358 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

after the BTC price fell for 2 months, ie in February and March, now BTC prices began to recover
everyone who buys and stays at a certain price, can now start to calm down and be ready for profit
welcome to the green candle

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:46:34 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.

Well, I hope so, it is hard been very hard to cope up with this such price we are currently right in now. Eventhough I have the eager to help my mom financially I rather choose to keep my money because I feel something that I would regret later if I would cut out in my goals. Also, I do hoping that with this incoming price would stick on it for a longer time though. Well, this might take up over number of months I guess, we should wait especially those bitcoin holders, keep tight on it stay firm.
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:51:32 AM

Soon the oil will begin to get cheaper.  Yesterday was the best day for selling rubles (buying USD or USD / EUR, which is preferable).  Today is also a good day - now I think it's time to buy bitcoins or is it too early Huh
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

Bitcoin's cycle is dependably the same. Bitcoin begins to get huge buildup and a ton of new cash comes in. At that point some keen speculators offer at the best and others hold, yet the frail hands purchase at the best and afterward offer the base. This moves more bitcoin to the individuals who are really intrigued by bitcoin. Each time this happens it will just enhance the quality of bitcoin.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:01:29 AM

yeah i guess because i think bitcoin is starting to improve these days i hope it have more improvement in next month i hope it pump to much
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:08:55 AM

we can see right now bitcoin price is going up right now, the price is still increasing by the day, maybe we can see the last year graphs to make predictions in this year, because we can see the last year graphs that the price of bitcoin will be increasing in Q2 of the year, and right now are the beginning of Q2 of 2018, so whats next in bitcoin? let see  Grin

mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:13:50 AM

As we can see now this month,bitcoin price is started to grow,not like the orher weeks that btc has a very low.In business society it is normal that the price fluctuates.Maybe the demand that days are very low.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:24:14 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Maybe it getting more improve the price and value of bitcoin that almost all of my coins bitcoiners users will getting more rich at the right and perfect time
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

if at the beginning of the year alone price has reached $ 8000, and if the kit amelihat price charts in 2017 when it rose drastically at the end of the year, then the opportunity to rise to $ 30k is very large. but that's just a comparison chart. all will still be determined by the situation that will occur, such as the influence of supply and demands, also about government regulation.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:41:50 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest anod work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
That is a good idea and brilliant comment.For the last 4 months from january to april 2018, price of bitcoin fluctuated more stable and predictable than the same period last year.This year, btc price will recover and improve higher than last december 2017. History will repeat itself. Now global investors are more interested in btc investment and it will affect price to increase steadily.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

Well said. I agree that bitcoin will reach a new peak in this year and I am very lucky to have coins coming in. Bitcoin will become more famous because of the increase in the number of investors. I also want to invest some of my extra money in bitcoin. It is also a good thing that rival merchant organizations have no restraints against investing on bitcoin.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:59:03 AM

I hope so that bitcoin prices changes and have an improvement this 2018 hopefully it gonna be go for green light
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

As we can see now this month,bitcoin price is started to grow,not like the orher weeks that btc has a very low.In business society it is normal that the price fluctuates.Maybe the demand that days are very low.
Agree,the price right now is pretty good.This calls for a celebration.Month of March was the lowest month for bitcoin this year.Hoping this well continue to increas.For the next few months.I am positive bitcoin will increase and improve its value for next few days of year 2018
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:41:54 AM

Even the bitcoins fall when they reach the 2018 the thing is they are still much better price rather than the start of the 2017. Because the bitcoins are wsy more expensive today rather than in 2017 the bitcoins just get expansive in the last quarter of the 2017 but in the first ones they are not that expensive. So i know that the bitcoins in this year have a bad start too but they will gonna rise back up much more in the last high record price. I think that they can surpass they previous record and i hope that they reach the price rumors which is $40k
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

Of course, today's bitcoin is gradually recovering, it attracts many large investors, as it gives a long-term and stable investment. I think in the future it will thrive and bring great profit for everyone, I hope the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach the value of $ 25000.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:29:27 AM

Of course, right now it's a good price to invest in bitcoin, as bitcoin is currently recovering and many people invest in it for a long-term investment, which will be profitable for everyone when the price higher. At present bitcoin is very well developed in the encrypted world and widespread, hopefully by the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach $ 20000.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

after almost a quarter of bearish crypto market bitcoin show reversal little by little its gradual movement going up  indicates bearish market is over?  I hope so. the slow movement going up indicates weak hands are already gone i hope this s is not a bill trap or else besrish market have its extension. Sad

pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

after almost a quarter of bearish crypto market bitcoin show reversal little by little its gradual movement going up  indicates bearish market is over?  I hope so. the slow movement going up indicates weak hands are already gone i hope this s is not a bill trap or else besrish market have its extension. Sad
. With the improvement in code, Bitcoin will be able to process transactions faster. Moreover, the fees of Bitcoin transactions will be on the lower side. This is the reason why many investors believe that once this code has been implemented, Bitcoin will start rising again.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

Well, I guess there's no way but up for this market. It has been down for quite some time now, and since many people are noticing that it's going green. Then, it shows good signs that it can recuperate from the slump it is experiencing. For now, it is yet too early to predict if the value of Bitcoin will increase this year. I say that, because like last year, the surge came at the last quarter where it tripled its value, so until this year is at its end, there are still a lot of changes waiting to happen.
Prediction is becoming an early stage because if its coming later then its not mean a prediction.
However, going green is not always will recover till the ATH last year but at least i am happy to see the price movement become green.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

2017 is very different though. This 2018, the government is doing something else like what they did to coinbase this might scare the rest of us away from investing. Its going to be very different from now on. The wait for the price to go up might just be taking more than a year already while IRS will be ready to collect keeping an eye to your wallets in this case.
Yes, I agree with your statement that 2017 was very different though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: