Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price improvement in 2018  (Read 1358 times)
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

Bitcoin's market cap and price may look so bad today but it will finally recover anytime this year. Improving its market price to 10,000$ is one of the price i've been waiting for it may be a signal that bitcoin will finally rise again to 20,000$ mark.

Or next year, or the year after, or the year after, or the year after.
In previous year the market of Bitcoin reached at the highest possible value and now fell down in 2018 because of its demand, people were feeing difficult to invest in such a high market because every person can not afford to get Bitcoins in a high price.

The price after a year follows an increase trend or improvement that is called average improvement. In 2018 and in the upcoming years the price will follow the increase trend with market fluctuations.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
woolf12

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

No one can accurately tell you this, threads are just multiplied. Overall, there is a chance for improvement. Red line can't be endless
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.

I think bitcoin will be good, and bitcoin can increase as in 2017, and I'm sure by the end of 2018 bitcoin can reach 20k.

Based on what?  I'm looking at my own and some other top TA's ... What do you base your assumptions on?
Bitcoin will soon go high as we are observing motion in the market demand and this will make the coin better in the next days, the market demand will lead the Bitcoin at the highest possible value by 2018 end. The graphs are on the increase trend and the market are telling something different but soon we will come to know about its increase because more number people are investing due to this low market.

Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:06:51 AM

we all know that bitcoin continues to grow from its start in 2013 and continues in 2018 and it will continue to grow improve to be more years.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

Global cryptocurrency investors are showing their enormous interest on bitcoin due to bitcoins upcoming bright future. 2017 was a great year for bitcoin.Bitcoin reveals its power to the global economy.worldwide investors are funding their assets to bitcoin now.i think bitcoin will set a new benchmark on 2018.Rival merchant organizations are feel free to invest and work with bitcoin now.its just a matter of time when bitcoin will rule the global economy.
Yes, you are right all this is just a matter of time. All will be beautiful in time and we can only wait that time. I believe that one day Bitcoin can rule the global economy. Because I see the development of Bitcoin growing rapidly and Bitcoin prices will continue to be high every year. I am sure that the price of Bitcoin this year will be much higher than last year.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

Yes, you are right all this is just a matter of time. All will be beautiful in time and we can only wait that time. I believe that one day Bitcoin can rule the global economy. Because I see the development of Bitcoin growing rapidly and Bitcoin prices will continue to be high every year. I am sure that the price of Bitcoin this year will be much higher than last year.

I agree. I think the sudden decrease of bitcoin these days is just a preparation for higher increase that's coming. If we come to think of it, this is actually a great opportunity to invest and buy bitcoin . now if some won't strike the iron while it's hot,then that will be their loss.

gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

I agree. I think the sudden decrease of bitcoin these days is just a preparation for higher increase that's coming. If we come to think of it, this is actually a great opportunity to invest and buy bitcoin . now if some won't strike the iron while it's hot,then that will be their loss.

Or wait for the TA signals.  WHO THE FUCK CARES? LOL ... Or watch and get in on FA signals upon the rise.  I mean ... What the fuck is this post about other than bullshit?  It's pretty obvious ... Sell while you can and buy back at a lower price ... HAHAHA  Wink Grin Grin Wink

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

I am sure that this year will be something like a global triumph for Bitcoin. Its price will be going up, and BTC will be accepted in more countries. This is the cryptocurrency that will change the world.
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

I scared of one thing now. That 2017 year was the year of the greatest interest to cryptocurrency from common people. But I hope that it's not true.
mcmge

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

Red light is so long that we righteously can hope on the upcoming green one. Will see what it brings us, so it can become more clear what can be expected from this year in general.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

Or wait for the TA signals.  WHO THE FUCK CARES? LOL ... Or watch and get in on FA signals upon the rise.  I mean ... What the fuck is this post about other than bullshit?  It's pretty obvious ... Sell while you can and buy back at a lower price ... HAHAHA  Wink Grin Grin Wink
Yeah! We should get hold of our shares as soon as possible or the upcoming harsh increase by investing into bitcoin at the moment. There is no need to cry over spilt milk and people do this when bitcoin is on the peak of its journey. Right now the iron is really hot and it would not demand high level of energy for striking it successfully. I am impressed that there are still many people who are optimistic regarding bitcoin.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

Bitcoin's market cap and price may look so bad today but it will finally recover anytime this year. Improving its market price to 10,000$ is one of the price i've been waiting for it may be a signal that bitcoin will finally rise again to 20,000$ mark.
The idea of a bad market even with the price of bitcoin over seven thousand is simply laughable, may be you are new to the market, if you look back last year the market was no way near these valuations and yet everyone is complaining about a bad market, you cannot expect the market to go up all the time, we will have a cooling period and that is what we are seeing now and with time it will go past the all the high valuation.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

The idea of a bad market even with the price of bitcoin over seven thousand is simply laughable, may be you are new to the market, if you look back last year the market was no way near these valuations and yet everyone is complaining about a bad market, you cannot expect the market to go up all the time, we will have a cooling period and that is what we are seeing now and with time it will go past the all the high valuation.

He fomo'ed in Dec 2017.  Grin Grin Grin

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

yes it's true because that's what I read in this forum because many analysts have submitted their message to the field saying that this year's 2018 has a huge bitcoin price rise and could hit $ 20k this year and it's definitely going to happen.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

Bitcoin in 2018 is in my opinion very confusing. Because we need to know that starting from January to June is still no progress in price increases that I think lost when compared with years ago
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

I'm sure bitcoin in 2018 can also rise high and can provide a sweet advantage. Currently the new bitcoin arrives in mid 2018 and when it comes to the end of the year, bitcoin is sure to rise high.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Bitcoin price will only grow depending on the supply and demand but still i believe that most of the people today will be interested on cryptocurrency because they already saw last year how bitcoins grow and they will expect for the price to increase this year so everyone will earn a huge amount of profit if they invest.

Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

It can be said that the expectation of the user to immediately see bitcoin prices skyrocketed should be delayed, when the market is very hot it is negative news and banned from various media about bitcoin keeps the price down and I think it still takes time to make bitcoin can be better than 2017.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is going to be more than $15,000 at the end of the year just like many people are saying in here, but mate, i do not think that everything will change soon.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

Bitcoin in 2018 is in my opinion very confusing. Because we need to know that starting from January to June is still no progress in price increases that I think lost when compared with years ago
The Bitcoin is improving with the passage of time as we know that the market demand is increasing because this current low market is encouraging people to invest here. Current market has low value and will charge you less; moreover it will give you coins in very large quantity. All we need is to invest now and should wait for the upcoming days in order to sell out on high value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: