Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Cryptocurrency  (Read 985 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

The future will be awesome, and all of the coins got its own unique feature that can help people in doing various tasks, I thnk bitcoin still thr best coin to be used, the fame and the support is very big, and now it keep on trying to pierce the government's barrier, from what I can see is crypto currencies will got a very bright future, just imagine we can choose any coins we like that match with our criteria to do the transaction
Many tokens and coins will lose their value after settlement by the state. And it will be those coins or tokens that do not have their product, have only one name
Sometimes regulation can be very important to influence the development of digital currency, as you say that the government has an important role in influencing the future of digital currency. for me digital currency is a solution in the future, we will all face the era where a technology becomes the most preferred in all sectors. it includes the financial sector which is currently starting to be dominated by various digital payments such as credit cards, bank transfers and paypal. It proves that Bitcoin can be part of technological developments in the financial sector, but what distinguishes today is that Bitcoin is still not regulated and still many countries do not support the use of Bitcoin, this is a classic problem because Bitcoin is considered a system that is harmful to the state of the economy a country . While in fact today many people are helped economically after they know Bitcoin and use Bitcoin in his life.

For me, our perspective will determine the future of digital currencies and make sure that we have to use Bitcoin more and more frequently in various daily financial transactions, because without which the development of Bitcoin will be determined. The more transactions we make the brighter the future of digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:14:34 AM

The future of Cryptop depends on politics. If politics does not allow cryptop to work, I think cryptop will die
It is never that easy, politics will have a great effect on bitcoin we cannot deny that, but to think that is all what it is needed is a huge mistake, the will of the people is really important, governments will try to impose their way of thinking but if the population goes against that they will have no option but to accept the fact that most people want to adopt bitcoin.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

Bitcoin – the Current Standard, that uses peer-to-peer technology.

Bitcoins are created digitally through a “mining” process that requires powerful computers to solve complex algorithms and crunch numbers. They are currently created at the rate of 25 Bitcoins every 10 minutes and will be capped at 21 million, a level that is expected to be reached in 2140.

Litecoin – Litecoin is designed for processing smaller transactions faster. Unlike the heavy computer horsepower required for Bitcoin mining, Litecoins can be mined by a normal desktop computer.

Ripple – Like Bitcoin, Ripple is both a currency and a payment system. The currency component is XRP, which has a mathematical foundation like Bitcoin. The payment mechanism enables the transfer of funds in any currency to another user on the Ripple network within seconds.

MintChip – Unlike most cryptocurrencies, MintChip is actually the creation of a government institution, specifically the Royal Canadian Mint. MintChip is a smart card that holds electronic value and can transfer it securely from one chip to another. Like Bitcoin, MintChip does not need personal identification; unlike Bitcoin, it is backed by a physical currency, the Canadian dollar.

To read more details @ https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/091013/future-cryptocurrency.asp

So, where is the point that explains the future of cryptocurrency? After reading your post I am still more convinced to use and buy the first cryptocurrency that we have rather than the new one which is far less radical and revolutionary. The vision that served as the foundation of cryptocurrency, that made the invention catapult to amazing heights, was basically an independent and free one, revolutionary to a significant extent because it does not need to lean its back on governments and the traditional system they are espousing. So why should the future be a step backward?
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

The current cryptocurrency market is volatile, and all currencies have different unique features, it can help people in different investments, but I hope the fraudulent coin will be deleted in the list. , and focus only on the potential altcoins to be able to become the standard currency used throughout the world.
dominic06

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

Look at the altcoins outside the top 30 is not necessary. If the coin has a real application and a good team, then such coins will be invested by large investors, who in the first months will withdraw coins in the top 30. To invest in the other altcoins is meaningless.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

The current cryptocurrency market is volatile, and all currencies have different unique features, it can help people in different investments, but I hope the fraudulent coin will be deleted in the list. , and focus only on the potential altcoins to be able to become the standard currency used throughout the world.

sometimes a lot of people are split concentration to be able to earn profits in other altcoin because it sees other altcoin is very potential. but we have to see the reality if we are already in a good cryptocurrency like altcoin we have to focus there and focus on getting a profit on one coin. that's the future of a good cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

The great purge is coming. Survive projects that are really worth something, behind which are powerful support for the community. All kinds of ponzi and scam self-destruct. I think there will be somewhere around 10% of the existing tokens

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:09 AM

I think we are far away from great altcoin purge. There are still many upcoming icos in inflation. It doesn't even decrease. Also we didn't even see huge crash, 2018 one was just one big correction.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

The crypto space has become too crowded. scams are everywhere. 99% of them will become irrelevant in 2 to 3 years.  Only the strongest will prevail: BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, XMR and a few others.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

Zcash Vs Monero still wondering which will take the learning the future of decentralised privacy payment.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

Till now, I still believe only proof of work coins are the real deal in the space, the concept still represent the best way wealth is generated and created, people trust this that is why alot of money was invested in the mining facility. I still think all this POS tokens can't act as a currency long term

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-it-ministry-wants-a-blockchain-standard-system-as-soon-as-possible

China has one of the biggest imapct on how crypto increase and decrease its value. If this IT ministry will achieve its standard system, I think regulation will be next in line. Volatility will be lessen I guess.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

The future will be awesome, and all of the coins got its own unique feature that can help people in doing various tasks, I thnk bitcoin still thr best coin to be used, the fame and the support is very big, and now it keep on trying to pierce the government's barrier, from what I can see is crypto currencies will got a very bright future, just imagine we can choose any coins we like that match with our criteria to do the transaction
This is really fun for everyone because we do not have to pay in cash and have a lot of options to pay. I think in the future if the Cryptocurrency market is legitimate from all over the world then this is definitely going to happen 100% and a lot of people are waiting for this miracle to happen.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

I hope scam coins will be deleted in the list and only promising and good projects will remain so that market will be healthy. Too many FUDs going on right now.

It depends on each of us how many more scammers will live! By investing in projects without analysis, we encourage fraud. I recommend a good project to study https://goo.gl/ENu9CL
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

The future of Cryptop depends on politics. If politics does not allow cryptop to work, I think cryptop will die
It is never that easy, politics will have a great effect on bitcoin we cannot deny that, but to think that is all what it is needed is a huge mistake, the will of the people is really important, governments will try to impose their way of thinking but if the population goes against that they will have no option but to accept the fact that most people want to adopt bitcoin.

Yes I agree with that one that's why crypto called decentralized because no one able to control or to over power it. Politics may not have affect crypto but people in this world will decide their own fate and government can't control that a lot of people tired on centralized system where government able to control everything. As long we have internet on this world crypto lives forever and ever.
tambakikan

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

hopefully this future currency can renew the existing economy, become more efficient and facilitate its use for the community, and prosper for those who use it. "
Tvolkman1130

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

And why do you support the government ?? I do not think that this is a good idea. But what about the anonymity and what can be affected by a coin at any moment?

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

the futures of crypto currencies base on my prediction are :

1. bitcoin will act like a gold in real world and people will not use it on daily basis but people use it for storing value and underlying for altcoin.

2. alt coin like litecoin,dash,monero will act like fiat and we will use it on daily basis we can buy our daily needs with it.

3, ethereum will be used for tokenized company which want to IPO and the asset will be on token just like share in real life.

4. ripple will be used for remmitance just like wu and money gram.

but all those altcoin base on bitcoin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

in my personal thinking, XRP, BTC or ETH are still the best coins in the future. They have important roles in the economy and investing in them never make me dissapointed.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

Zcash Vs Monero still wondering which will take the learning the future of decentralised privacy payment.

As for me, both coins will become very popular in the future. Almost all private coins have a great potential. I bet on them. I think this will become a trend in the future. People began to care more and more about anonymity in crypto.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: