Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:49:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

Hey i was wondering is it worth even downloading and syncing the peep wallet since the swap is coming?
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

Hey i was wondering is it worth even downloading and syncing the peep wallet since the swap is coming?

Yes sir, it'll be months in the future so we suggest having your coins in your own control meanwhile.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:05:21 AM

Yes sir, it'll be months in the future so we suggest having your coins in your own control meanwhile.

Ok cool thank ya much bud Smiley
Downtherabbithole

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

Wow, the price is and volume are just exploding lately.  Something big must be happening behind the scenes.
VikasPandey888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

Can't believe I wanted 100 million of this coin at 1 sats but someone else has another plan, so I only could stacked up a few and staking. Upgraded my new wallet, joined on the Telegram and Discord. Looks like a supportive team all the way. Also with a good plan. Hope this pays off one day...in for long term Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Jvrusk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

Is there any information about the team behind the new project?  What have they been involved in the past?  What's their track record and success stories?

Obviously there are no guarantees, but what's the likelihood that this project succeeds, vs being abandoned like peepcoin?
HisokaMoreau

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

joined the gang...staking in my wallet also...team looks great and the currency is blazing fast..glad to be a part guys
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Is there any information about the team behind the new project?  What have they been involved in the past?  What's their track record and success stories?

Obviously there are no guarantees, but what's the likelihood that this project succeeds, vs being abandoned like peepcoin?

You can read my profile to see the coins I've been with, very few have been abandoned by myself. I've never given up on communities or coins even long after other devs have, this is in my history. I intend to stick this project out to completion, for what it's worth.

joined the gang...staking in my wallet also...team looks great and the currency is blazing fast..glad to be a part guys
Can't believe I wanted 100 million of this coin at 1 sats but someone else has another plan, so I only could stacked up a few and staking. Upgraded my new wallet, joined on the Telegram and Discord. Looks like a supportive team all the way. Also with a good plan. Hope this pays off one day...in for long term Smiley

Thanks for the support! Hopefully we have much more to come in the future as well =)

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
JamesNoJosh

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

I downloaded the wallet a day ago.
It says synchronizing with network
I think it been over 20 hours and now reads 1062318 block remaining
Is my wallet working or is it just taking a long time to update?
Juulke

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

I just purchased some PCN at Coinexchange - looks like a very promising project!

But - can someone tell me where and which wallet I need to download in order to stake my PCN until the swap to DAPS?

Thanks!
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

i had left peepcoin a while ago, and of lately i realized a movement around the peepcoin network, little did i know about the swap, but with this movement and the amount of btc and doge put into this, it proves a big thing coming in. lets hold for the future.
HisokaMoreau

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

I just purchased some PCN at Coinexchange - looks like a very promising project!

But - can someone tell me where and which wallet I need to download in order to stake my PCN until the swap to DAPS?

Thanks!
download the peepcoin wallet from the site and make sure u get the latest bootstrap so u can connect quicker
Juulke

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

Thanks!
download the peepcoin wallet from the site and make sure u get the latest bootstrap so u can connect quicker

Thanks! Synced now but now I need to wait in order to stake my coins. I have to say, it looks promising this DAPS project.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

Was looking into this, but it's been pumped to the moon already. Will keep an eye on it and look for a major dip.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Jvrusk

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

Is there any information about the new development team?

Who is involved in the project?   Experience?   Etc
17men

Activity: 314
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

is there a date for swap?

buy me a beer with ETH : 0x71b959c89ca613cce3d7b3270149d919143c1dff
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

How many Peepcoins later Daps would be needed to be eligible for a masternode?

1 million, of Peepcoin. That's 1 million DAPS too, since it's a 1:1 swap.

Is there any information about the new development team?

Who is involved in the project?   Experience?   Etc

We have a large team with nearly 100 members now, with varying levels of experience. I am the Project coordinator, with my experience in coins shown publicly mostly in this bitcointalk profile.

is there a date for swap?

Tentatively I believe it'll open in September, but we'll see!

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

The 2nd Peepcoin-DAPS Progress report is ready! This one is quite long. Enjoy! We've come a long way in a short time. We include DAPS features, partnerships and team ideas, a Peepcoin update, and future plans.

Please share!

https://steemit.com/anonymous/@dapscoin/daps-project-progress-report-2-the-long-march-begins

Thanks for joining us so far!

HisokaMoreau

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

Question guys, or maybe you could point where to read but...so i successfully staked my 1st coins...now...I see the wallet is now highlighted blue saying the transaction is too young...is this normal? Should I move to a new wallet and restake? Does it reset? Also, where can I read about how the masternode works and how to set it up?
Argyle_V

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Question guys, or maybe you could point where to read but...so i successfully staked my 1st coins...now...I see the wallet is now highlighted blue saying the transaction is too young...is this normal? Should I move to a new wallet and restake? Does it reset?

You got your first stake, congrats! Now it combined those "mined" coins with the existing stack and restarted the process. Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for that transaction to mature and begin staking again. No need to do anything really, it does this all on its own. You do have to open your wallet and sync with the network in order to collect the stake and have it auto-restart the process, but it sounds like you already did this.

Also, where can I read about how the masternode works and how to set it up?

Masternodes do not currently exist for PCN, but will after the transition to DAPS. You can look up some basic MN info here: https://dapscoin.com/info/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: