Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

Hello PeepCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of PeepCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/peepcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

Very slick!  Smiley Could you make sure the supply is displayed properly? The CMC "circulating supply" is totally wrong, and should be the same as the total supply. There's no "locked coins". This makes the market cap much lower than it should be in reality and makes people believe Peepcoin has a lower "total value" than would be otherwise. Thanks!

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turkoman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

hello, I care that you wallet does not sync

Try to follow the guide for bootstrap and peers. After i did that it has been smooth sailing!

I try with windows do not function, windows 7 I reuissie have green left down but for 2 days my wallet can not have my balance

tank you
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

DAPS is a very exciting project. Can't wait to see the real moon that is coming with this.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

Coinexchange.io has put the Peepcoin wallet into "maintenance". We have warned you for months to get your coins off there ASAP.

Please DO NOT BUY PEEPCOIN ON http://COINEXCHANGE.IO , they have stolen user's stakes and have now suddenly stopped the wallet without any notice.

Remove all coins from Coinexhange.io, if you buy Peepcoin on there you will not be able to move it

That is where the main volume is so i bought there. Got alot more than i bought as buy orders lower though, but now i worry if that was smart or if i should cancel them.

Unfortunately we don't know if coinexchange will open in a timely manner, since they decided to suddenly put it into maintenance without notifying us as well. We suggest just moving your bids over to Bleutrade which isn't a bad alternative, Cryptopia has been paid and CryptoBridge as well which will offer other alternatives. Cryptopia is pending verification but I expect it'll go fine due to our past interactions.
WTF happens Bleutrade Huh

not working .......hope they don't scam us
marywbordelon

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

List your ico for free at icoanalog with ICO Rating.
schumiinq

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

I'm having serious doubts about this coin....
Is it me or the roadmap does not specify when they are going to implement the all the functionalities from this so called Harpocrates protocol? It's not even on the roadmap... It's like the price is rising because they're doing a swap that adds nothing new to peepcoin, just because coinexchange has a big wallet stuffed with peepcoin. No date to the swap, no date to nothing. Low volumes that keeps the prices high for a coin that hasn't proved anything yet and does not promise anything in the coming year, except a peepcoin wallet update and then a swap.

Any thoughts?
JennyatKW

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

I know these developers. I am sure that they are implementing their project
schumiinq

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

I know these developers. I am sure that they are implementing their project

I see only marketing. Without milestones included I don't think anybody is doing much right now.
Argyle_V

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

I see only marketing. Without milestones included I don't think anybody is doing much right now.

The website is static, why don't you go to the Discord or Telegram to get more dynamic information and maybe ask some questions to the 24/7 team that is working there? If all it takes is some dates on a website roadmap to instill confidence, then maybe that's why there are so many P&D coins. That's not what this is, we are working on a complex software project.
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

Checked TradeOgre and Cryptohub.online. It seems this coin is not on those exchanges
Hillinye

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Joined the project, it looks promising and some local communities appeared on Telegram (I've joined the Italian one)
Bratz

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

PCN is on https://cryptohub.online/?ref=23436.

And they have the only staking pool i know so far, pretty nice if you have a small amount of coins. Open orders get counted too.
Si H

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

I have invested in the project, Up 25% on my investment from a few days ago and I am also staking at 100% apr. This coin looks very promising if the team keeps up with there plans. It honestly looks amazing and it will be one of the most secure anonymous coins on the market. Is has so much room to grow and it is not even on any big exchanges yet. This could make some people some serious money. 

Good luck to the PCN / DAPS team. I am very much looking forward to the future.   

BTW the video interview that the Dev Captain fella did gave me confidence to put a good amount of my portfolio in to this project so well done to him.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

PeepCoin  Listed on Tradesatoshi Cryptocurrency Exchange
You can now trade PCN on BTC DOGE LTC USDT and BCH base markets Grin
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

does it safe to stake on cryptohub? i never used this exchange and there are few review on it
and if yes, does it worth the shot?
vilgreg

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

does it safe to stake on cryptohub? i never used this exchange and there are few review on it
and if yes, does it worth the shot?

Hi, welcome to the community!

Yes you can for sure trust them. We as a team only recommend trusted markets to buy PCN. You can trust in all those listed in our website https://dapscoin.com/markets/ .
bitcoinisgood

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

Hello newbie here with question.

Received a stake of 155k peepcoin.

But..  it wasn't added to my account Angry

It reads in the more info box as this...

Source: generated.

Are these mined coins gone for good? Huh Huh Huh
Chief-2604

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Three Top Analyst Give Their 2018 and 2023 Price Predictions for 30 Cryptos:
https://prosportsfandom.com/crypto2018/29/
Argyle_V

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Hello newbie here with question.

Received a stake of 155k peepcoin.

But..  it wasn't added to my account Angry

It reads in the more info box as this...

Source: generated.

Are these mined coins gone for good? Huh Huh Huh

When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours. This was an orphan block and the coins aren't lost, they will be included in the next stake you receive.
hansaplast

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

excuse my english poor enough
For me, the windows wallet does not work, I have no synchronization.
Is there an exchange with which stacking works? Blue-Trade does not propose it seems
Thanks a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: