Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xogoon

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:35:44 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 06:52:34 PM by Xogoon

After all, what's happening with PCN? Huh Huh Huh Huh

I was prepared to bet 0.5btc this week, I got the quantum Atlas to withdraw and send it to BLEUTRADE, but out of nowhere the coin drops from ... 0019 to ... 0002. So I went to see twitter and here, and I saw that it seems more like a fight between adm of the coins and parallel projects that use coins to create new coins, which is as bad the coin as there are portfolios with a lot of volume without explaining the origin of this volume.

I would be very grateful to friends if they could position me on the coin and what will be the possible future if funeral or if there is hope of minimally I do not stay at the loss of what I have already invested 0.8 btc.

While coins were only managed by a small group this will occur, a currency can not have its destination including swaps decided by small groups if a group is unhappy to leave the project and create a new one without any relation to the previous one.
Another thing should not happen is coins being released with the possibility that administrators and programmers have reserved amounts of coins for themselves. I believe that these should be remunerated from the donations and not from the movement of growth of the currency, since in general they make them great holders and therefore market influencers.
Decisions should be made in the currency portfolios when the holder has a volume x of coins. Thereby the management and management staff would have to do whatever was decided by all. Person over 10 x could participate in the debates that formulate the questions and paths of the coins, after all we are talking about money, not a game

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daniel76

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Maybe the new daps coin will be worth 12 sats so people lost nothing
Scrotal

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

It seriously is still happening??
17men

Activity: 314
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

Will people keeping their balances on the bleutrade at snapshot date?

buy me a beer with ETH : 0x71b959c89ca613cce3d7b3270149d919143c1dff
Xogoon

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

How do the holders get the DAPS? No info on that yet
Didn't ask so I'm not sure about that, but at least it seems they're trying to fix this mess  Smiley
Dude Wink the current drop means there is no more trust in this project. Wheter it is pcn or daps. A bag of pcn will be worth as much as a bag of daps in usd being close to nothing.

Either they repair the bullshit they've done in the market together, stabilize the market, block and cheat the coins of the old adms and developers of the coin so that it rises again and has the trust of the people, or it will become a shitcoin with a reputation for scanning and you will never get visibility again. And those involved will stain all projects that come in.
daniel76

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

It seriously is still happening??

Apparently they did a snap shot before the announcement, did people expect to have say $2k in pcn then suddenly get $2k in daps, hoping that pcn value transfers to daps
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:20:21 AM

Hey, just want to ask you to stop this targetted harassment of our PR manager. She is nothing but our PR manager. She and her husband have no decision making in these actions regarding development. Please, I implore you, stop this. Realize that I know I made a mistake in the overall tone and wording of the original announcement, but we've now come up with a plan to mend the wounds and have a better roadmap going forward.

Her husband is not me, I'm not Andrew. I don't even look like him. You can view my interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZeodCt5Ke4

Please, stop this. I know that people lost money with the Peepcoin drop. But you didn't lose your DAPS. We are all humans, and I ask you give me the benefit of the doubt. I told the community what we knew when we knew it. I take responsibility for it, and I ask that you direct your hate towards me as the Project Coordinator. I am making things right in the way I can, with a reshaped plan going forward.

All people who held Peepcoin before the announce will get the same amount of DAPS as they did in Peepcoin. This means if you sold after the announce, then you didn't lose your DAPS. If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 02:00 UTC, you've now got DAPS. If you held the coins on an exchange wallet or a personal PC wallet, they're valid. You'll need to provide certain info to our team on swap@dapscoin.com (email is not live yet, so please don't send it!) to prove you owned x amount of peepcoin on your wallet, which will be manually processed and then airdropped via DAPS tokens.

We are holding a vote currently to ask community members wether to do more snapshots (probably 2 more with varying ratios) or to have no more snapshots. When this vote is concluded, we'll have a direction to go clearly. You can vote here: https://www.poll-maker.com/r/QVXYSSH0

We have come up with a workable solution to the separation of the coins, allowing DAPS holders to trade and be involved in a market before the network being live, without being reliant on Peepcoin. For this, we will be deploying the DAPS Token, which will serve as the placeholder for the eventual DAPS coin. When the DAPS main net is ready, the DAPS token will be redeemable for the DAPS coin. The DAPS Token will not stake or have masternodes, but it will be DAPS, before DAPS. This will also give us more flexibility in regards to the airdrop(s).

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
johnnymesibas13

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:38:34 AM

So it's over now?
Xogoon

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:14:55 AM

If I understood well DAPS is still not a currency, it is a project, which depends solely on the community that invested in PCN, and now a brash guy thinks it can hurt everyone and still have a successful currency? Well at least here in Brazil, this currency I guarantee will not be popular, because I participate in various funds and major groups of investors. It will be duly presented by me, my record of success gives me this credibility, so if there is not an apology from the guy, his exit from the project and maintenance of the project until tomorrow ... Can you be sure that I will do this currency is worth less than Embercoin here.

scam alert in 24 h
andytruongct

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

If I understood well DAPS is still not a currency, it is a project, which depends solely on the community that invested in PCN, and now a brash guy thinks it can hurt everyone and still have a successful currency? Well at least here in Brazil, this currency I guarantee will not be popular, because I participate in various funds and major groups of investors. It will be duly presented by me, my record of success gives me this credibility, so if there is not an apology from the guy, his exit from the project and maintenance of the project until tomorrow ... Can you be sure that I will do this currency is worth less than Embercoin here.

scam alert in 24 h

I agree with you 100%. DAPS is still a project, it was built by the investor's belief. If that belief was hurt, there is too difficult to restore. The dev team should team should be necessary in the given announcement and determine your own. Hope so DAPS still can develop. good luck
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

I believe DAPS is a good project aimed at making hodlers happy. Whatever the problem now can be resolved. All you need is just patience. But it doesn't mean that you don't have to be vigilant. In anything, vigilance is necessary. Yet panicking is the only thing unnecessary. Good luck to all. Have a nice day! Wink
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

Please vote here: https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1998109x8cc24319-54
You can only vote once. If you vote twice, your vote get changed to the last you picked.

Note: if users decide to have more than 1 snapshot, we will need to work out what ratio(s) will be. There will be follow up polls regarding details and wether peepcoin-DAPS should have a transition coin (example: PCNX) or utilize ERC to have a placeholder before we launch the DAPS main net. These solutions were previously avoided due to not wanting to ice out old peepcoin holders (automating the swap process is now dead, replaced with a manual airdrop and snapshot style distribution), but this has changed with instituting a manual airdrop where we can handle this process.

Sad(
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:13:17 AM

Hey, just want to ask you to stop this targetted harassment of our PR manager. She is nothing but our PR manager. She and her husband have no decision making in these actions regarding development. Please, I implore you, stop this. Realize that I know I made a mistake in the overall tone and wording of the original announcement, but we've now come up with a plan to mend the wounds and have a better roadmap going forward.

Her husband is not me, I'm not Andrew. I don't even look like him. You can view my interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZeodCt5Ke4

Please, stop this. I know that people lost money with the Peepcoin drop. But you didn't lose your DAPS. We are all humans, and I ask you give me the benefit of the doubt. I told the community what we knew when we knew it. I take responsibility for it, and I ask that you direct your hate towards me as the Project Coordinator. I am making things right in the way I can, with a reshaped plan going forward.

All people who held Peepcoin before the announce will get the same amount of DAPS as they did in Peepcoin. This means if you sold after the announce, then you didn't lose your DAPS. If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 02:00 UTC, you've now got DAPS. If you held the coins on an exchange wallet or a personal PC wallet, they're valid. You'll need to provide certain info to our team on swap@dapscoin.com (email is not live yet, so please don't send it!) to prove you owned x amount of peepcoin on your wallet, which will be manually processed and then airdropped via DAPS tokens.

We are holding a vote currently to ask community members wether to do more snapshots (probably 2 more with varying ratios) or to have no more snapshots. When this vote is concluded, we'll have a direction to go clearly. You can vote here: https://www.poll-maker.com/r/QVXYSSH0

We have come up with a workable solution to the separation of the coins, allowing DAPS holders to trade and be involved in a market before the network being live, without being reliant on Peepcoin. For this, we will be deploying the DAPS Token, which will serve as the placeholder for the eventual DAPS coin. When the DAPS main net is ready, the DAPS token will be redeemable for the DAPS coin. The DAPS Token will not stake or have masternodes, but it will be DAPS, before DAPS. This will also give us more flexibility in regards to the airdrop(s).
you have lost the main thing-the trust of the community, I hope you will be able to return it Sad
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

Here some yesterday info from the discord; i hope it make more clear for pcn holders and
who is thinking - should they buying now or not.

"Ok guys, What we know so far. The DAPS-Peepcoin swap will not be cancelled, but adjusted to fit the current situation.

1) Initial snapshot was 06/27/2018, 02:00 UTC this is block 1120535 (7 minutes before announcement.)

2) If you had any peepcoin wether it be in your personal wallet or on an exchange at the time of the snapshot above you will be eligible for a 1:1 swap for DAPS.

3) There will be another snapshot soon (Still pending) all coins here will be eligible for an airdrop of DAPS (the actual ratio is still pending although it will NOT be 1:1)

4) Yes you can still buy PCN now. But consider point 3.

5) there is still no official announcement of when the Swap or the Airdrop will happen. The team will make an announcement in the #Announcement channel once more information comes to hand

6) You should still stake your coins. The next snapshot(s) has not occured yet, when it does it will include any staked coins aswell.

7) Both the swap and the airdrop will be done manually to exclude the original devs wallet."

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

We have (re)launched a poll to decide if there should be another snapshot of Peepcoin beyond the current 1:1 snapshot.

The community has asked us to change the previous voting option to something more secure, as it appears people are voting multiple times and skewing the results.

Read the Medium post here to get details on the vote and implications of the Yes/No choices:

https://medium.com/@colorfinder69/dear-daps-peepcoin-community-we-need-your-vote-79cb624392ed

Please read it thoroughly before voting. Thank you DAPSfam.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
h7r

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

Here some yesterday info from the discord; i hope it make more clear for pcn holders and
who is thinking - should they buying now or not.

"Ok guys, What we know so far. The DAPS-Peepcoin swap will not be cancelled, but adjusted to fit the current situation.

1) Initial snapshot was 06/27/2018, 02:00 UTC this is block 1120535 (7 minutes before announcement.)

2) If you had any peepcoin wether it be in your personal wallet or on an exchange at the time of the snapshot above you will be eligible for a 1:1 swap for DAPS.

3) There will be another snapshot soon (Still pending) all coins here will be eligible for an airdrop of DAPS (the actual ratio is still pending although it will NOT be 1:1)

4) Yes you can still buy PCN now. But consider point 3.

5) there is still no official announcement of when the Swap or the Airdrop will happen. The team will make an announcement in the #Announcement channel once more information comes to hand

6) You should still stake your coins. The next snapshot(s) has not occured yet, when it does it will include any staked coins aswell.

7) Both the swap and the airdrop will be done manually to exclude the original devs wallet."

Yeh they first announced this, and then changing their mind submitted a vote, so somme ppl have been buying hoping for a second airdrop, and now this ppl are rekt too ! And finally, the YES to the second airdrop was winning the vote, so now they are organizing a new vote more "fair" arguint that ppl was voting multiple times (but the defensors of the NO as the defensors of the YES could vote several times, isnt( it? so if u put this into a balance it was fair for both side !!!).
wannabe

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

Option 3 was not decided yet

It was being discussed. People who bought quickly because there was/is a possibility of an airdrop took a risk and hope for easy gains.

Furthermore, I also believe that Captain aka TheKingInYellow, made a huge fuck up with his announcement and is doing everything to correct his mis-worded announcement.

I voted NO

h7r

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Option 3 was not decided yet

It was being discussed. People who bought quickly because there was/is a possibility of an airdrop took a risk and hope for easy gains.

Furthermore, I also believe that Captain aka TheKingInYellow, made a huge fuck up with his announcement and is doing everything to correct his mis-worded announcement.

I voted NO

When someones write "there will be another snapchot soon" this is affirmative, it doesnt suggest thats this is being discussed (only the ratio was pending). I have been hurt by the massive dump their no-brain annoucement produced, so indeed i hoped to recoup some of my lost profits going into the second airdrop. I dont think i did something wrong or neither speculative as i am not at the origin of the massive damage they caused. But I didnt know the standard here was to announce something and then retract and submit a vote. Generally, you first submit a vote, and then announce the results, not the opposite.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

i had an old order on tradeogre at 8sat and had been filled during the massive dump
so i'm screwed?
Nakro

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

it looks like this project is very interesting .. good luck forward
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: