Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

i had an old order on tradeogre at 8sat and had been filled during the massive dump
so i'm screwed?

buying under a satoshi now for fun Wink weeee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=PCN_DOGE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

This Daps thing has got to be the biggest screw up in crypto takeover history. WOW what a waste of my money.

If Peepcoin is not going to swap or the errors are going to be like this. I am more than willing to do a proper takeover of Peepcoin. These idiots can keep working on this daps mess they atarted.

SMH!!! What a disappointing day for many

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
Mrseed12
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

Here Peep holders

Free Airdrop

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4556275.msg41041091#msg41041091
mattcwu

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

The core team of DAPS has violated the white paper. The white paper states that DAPS is based off of a snap from Peepcoin -> DAPS. Now, there will not be a swap, instead there will be an airdrop. An airdrop is different from a swap. I posted this on the subreddit and got banned for saying it.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

Important update regarding DAPStoken

https://twitter.com/DAPScoin/status/1012948505583685632

Here is the official DAPS token contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0x93190dbce9b9bd4aa546270a8d1d65905b5fdd28

Note: There is NO "airdrop claim" form yet, stay vigilant! Happy weekend!

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Hahaha what a scam this turned out to be after all with the overhyped marketing team and oh so censored Discord and Telegram at this moment, anyone who asks annoying questions gets immediatly kicked or banned from their channels, this forum post is also self-moderated by them as well so I bet my message won't be on for long either. They wanted to be better than XVG, well you guys did it, you became even shittier than XVG that's another wannabe Privacy coins.

To all the people in here who really want to invest in a privacy coin go do some research on XSH (Shield) you can even buy int on Coinexchange if u still have some satoshi's left after getting scammed by DAPS-team. The only winners here are the ones that took their profit out while they could, the losers are most likely the more gullible people and the ones who believe anyone who talks about moon, lambos, price predictions and get's convinced on news and hype Cheesy

XSH -> your way out of this mess.

Cheers! Oh yeah and DAPS team, go fuck a pineapple!

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
anneke2001

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

If I hold PeepCoin until GainCoin's airdrop for PeepCoin.. Could be huge. As stated, GainCoin will have masternodes.
Thanks for stuffing new life into this. Not bad.

Thumbs up revivers! Cheesy
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

If I hold PeepCoin until GainCoin's airdrop for PeepCoin.. Could be huge. As stated, GainCoin will have masternodes.
Thanks for stuffing new life into this. Not bad.

Thumbs up revivers! Cheesy
On second thought, if all you PCN and DAPS holders are as stupid as the one above who goes for another 1500% POS ROI coin please stay away from XSH, it's a normal coin, with normal and decent development, a normal organic price evolution and nothing your weak hands are able to hold for long enough without panicking. So please follow this girl's advice, buy more PCN hold it to get another shitcoin airdropped on your faces and get exit scammed twice on the same coin you hold Cheesy

Faith in crypto community went down another 10% today, I wonder if these idiots get a dark room to breed in while i go to bed each night ... can't be so many dumb people around can there? Time for WWIII to fix this mess I guess.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

https://twitter.com/DAPScoin/status/1012563449405059072

The results are in, you have spoken. Thank you so much for voting and being fair! The results are presented along with other important information regarding DAPS here:  https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@dapscoin/final-peepcoin-snapshot-vote-results-are-in
I was away for only 10 days, and here..dump. I support the vote roll, i.e. the second snapshot is NO - it's very good. I hope that the DAPS coins will return to the previous price.
What about staking? I continue to use it? But all after the 26th - is this a new offshoot?

You can continue to stake Peepcoin, just now the "swap" is cancelled, replaced with an airdrop. There is no more peepcoin burn. meaning you get to keep staking, trading, and doing whatever you'd like with it.

You will also get a DAPS allocation if you owned peepcoin on the snapshot =)
Are you a member of PCN Dev Team?

Captaindaper, yes.

ERC20 token will be 60b

1)  First the development fund was 1b and now it will be +/- 3b ? Why ?

2)  There are about 8K wallets, each wallet will get 100K extra tokens. So about 800 million tokens to be distributed.

3)  I read here and there that 20b pcn coins will be blacklisted. What will happen with the remaining 16b coins?

4) What plans do you have to rebuild trust?

Re;TheKingInYellow

do you have any explanation for above questions?
Thanks in Advance
wELLy

Activity: 307
Merit: 2

PLAY💎EARN https://dragon.mt2.ro/

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 01:17:38 PM by wELLy

"THERE ARE ONLY *STARS HIGHER!" ⭐HERE IS AIRDROP
🚀

https://cryptohub.online/market/PCN/

I couldn't do a job i wasn't passionate about.👟
☕️https://github.com/currexpert
anneke2001

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

h0ssy.. don't mention the war, especially not ww iii. there's no need to be rude.
i'll pace my own path.
SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

============================================
⚡️ This issue has take into our ⚡️ attention because most of our team 🚀 (SwapCash) 🚀 already invest on PEEP - DAPS

We cannot let the price of PEEP gone just like that.

We're not legendary, or senior members, but we believe we can do hardfork the PEEP Masternode coin (PMN)

The good news is, There will be a SWAP of Peepcoin to PeepMasternode (PCN - PMN)

We're still on early phase of discussion to make a proper Coin Structure, Coin Specs, Best Swap Ratio, MN Reward, MN Collateral etc for this PEEPMASTERNODE

We will make it quick (We will make a shot around 2 - 3 days)

Stay tuned guys

There is still a hope  Smiley

Best Regards,

SwapCash-CEO

OFFICIAL SITE | OFFICIAL EXPLORER | EXCHANGE | MASTERNODES ONLINE | SWAP ROI

wannabe

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

https://twitter.com/DAPScoin/status/1012563449405059072

The results are in, you have spoken. Thank you so much for voting and being fair! The results are presented along with other important information regarding DAPS here:  https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@dapscoin/final-peepcoin-snapshot-vote-results-are-in
I was away for only 10 days, and here..dump. I support the vote roll, i.e. the second snapshot is NO - it's very good. I hope that the DAPS coins will return to the previous price.
What about staking? I continue to use it? But all after the 26th - is this a new offshoot?

You can continue to stake Peepcoin, just now the "swap" is cancelled, replaced with an airdrop. There is no more peepcoin burn. meaning you get to keep staking, trading, and doing whatever you'd like with it.

You will also get a DAPS allocation if you owned peepcoin on the snapshot =)
Are you a member of PCN Dev Team?

Captaindaper, yes.

ERC20 token will be 60b

2)  There are about 8K wallets, each wallet will get 100K extra tokens. So about 800 million tokens to be distributed.

3)  I read here and there that 20b pcn coins will be blacklisted. What will happen with the remaining 16b coins?

Re;TheKingInYellow

do you have any explanation for above questions?
Thanks in Advance

I am also waiting.

His announcement rekt so many people, its perhaps even worse then the original developer. It would be only fitting if TheKingInYellow paid that 10btc which is needed to finish DAPS out of his own pocket. I hope he is not increasing the dev fund reservation to let the community pay for finishing daps. Instead of donating (which won't ever happen again in the near future) he increased the dev fund and in the end the community will pay for development anyway.

So please clarify the increased dev fund.

Thanks.
trinityrulez

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

whats going on with PCN on cryptohub.online?
whats the things i have to do...

i want no more additional disaster.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:23:56 PM

ERC20 token will be 60b

1) The costs of DAPS will be over 500k$. This is reflected by increasing the DAPS allocation for the development, whch also facilitates more exchange listings before the main net launch.

2) Yep, this number will come out of the aforementioned 3.3 billion DAPS Development fund. Thats if every wallet is in fact claimed, though. So the remainder will probably just go back into the monthly airdrop funding. (Monthly airdrop is going to be main-net onward)

3) 20b+16b does not equal the current peepcoin supply, the amount was 56.7 billion on the snapshot itself. The DAPS token must have enough to cover all of this. So we must assume all of those peepcoins will be claimed and not blacklisted, and then work from there.

4) I'll be making an appearance on the larry and joe show, to explain the steps forward and what we have planned to kickstart our momentum again in this erc-20 phase of DAPS  Smiley

I am also waiting.

His announcement rekt so many people, its perhaps even worse then the original developer. It would be only fitting if TheKingInYellow paid that 10btc which is needed to finish DAPS out of his own pocket. I hope he is not increasing the dev fund reservation to let the community pay for finishing daps. Instead of donating (which won't ever happen again in the near future) he increased the dev fund and in the end the community will pay for development anyway.

Thanks.

I'd also like to mention, in the original SWAP plans, the automatd chain-to-chain swap of Peepcoin-DAPS, the input Peepcoins were going to be burned. In this airdrop plan the Peepcoins are kept, and not burned. You get to stake, trade, and do what you'd like with them. In this way, you actually didn't lose anything. You just saw the Peepcoin go down in value.

I posit, did anyone really think Peepcoin had any value post swap? After the end of the swap period as originally planned. Taking these things into account, can we really say you lose if you got to keep the Peepcoin instead of seeing them burned. The "snapshot" just happens to be before that 1st announcement now, to preserve the core of people we would all probably agree are DAPS community.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
arvonceda

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

what happen if my coin (PCN) still on exchange (cryptohub) ?.
because i dont know what the swap
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

why now dapps gonna be swap to an erc20?
before you ruin the coin, it was plan to swap to a new coin with MN?
bling121

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

Can someone please tell my why the hell why the  Total Supply is:   60,000,000,000 DAPS

So WTF Huh? is it right  Huh?
wannabe

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

Can someone please tell my why the hell why the  Total Supply is:   60,000,000,000 DAPS

So WTF Huh? is it right  Huh?

If you would take the time to read through the latest messages inhere you would have found the answer.
wannabe

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

ERC20 token will be 60b

1) The costs of DAPS will be over 500k$. This is reflected by increasing the DAPS allocation for the development, whch also facilitates more exchange listings before the main net launch.

2) Yep, this number will come out of the aforementioned 3.3 billion DAPS Development fund. Thats if every wallet is in fact claimed, though. So the remainder will probably just go back into the monthly airdrop funding. (Monthly airdrop is going to be main-net onward)

3) 20b+16b does not equal the current peepcoin supply, the amount was 56.7 billion on the snapshot itself. The DAPS token must have enough to cover all of this. So we must assume all of those peepcoins will be claimed and not blacklisted, and then work from there.

4) I'll be making an appearance on the larry and joe show, to explain the steps forward and what we have planned to kickstart our momentum again in this erc-20 phase of DAPS  Smiley

I am also waiting.

Thanks.

I'd also like to mention, in the original SWAP plans, the automatd chain-to-chain swap of Peepcoin-DAPS, the input Peepcoins were going to be burned. In this airdrop plan the Peepcoins are kept, and not burned. You get to stake, trade, and do what you'd like with them. In this way, you actually didn't lose anything. You just saw the Peepcoin go down in value.

I posit, did anyone really think Peepcoin had any value post swap? After the end of the swap period as originally planned. Taking these things into account, can we really say you lose if you got to keep the Peepcoin instead of seeing them burned. The "snapshot" just happens to be before that 1st announcement now, to preserve the core of people we would all probably agree are DAPS community.

Ok thanks for clarifying it a bit more.

Quote from: TheKingInYellow
I posit, did anyone really think Peepcoin had any value post swap?

This is nonsense, a sad attempt to make it sound as if nothing bad happened because it would happen anyway. If I were you, I would take ownership of the mess and also be a bit more humble, mind you, there are quite a few people out there that lost a ton of (possibly life savings?) money because of YOU.

I hope you will be more apologetic & humble on the Joe & Larry show whatever that is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: