Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anneke2001

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

They didn't lose money because of HIM.
These are volatile markets, you know it when you get into them. Everything happens in this circus.

Nevertheless, I agree, it's a story sad!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorikrevazov

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

h0ssy.. don't mention the war, especially not ww iii. there's no need to be rude.
i'll pace my own path.
Did you choose this project for your further path? if so, then I think that you have made the right decision, because in this project, I see a great future in the future.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

This is nonsense, a sad attempt to make it sound as if nothing bad happened because it would happen anyway. If I were you, I would take ownership of the mess and also be a bit more humble, mind you, there are quite a few people out there that lost a ton of (possibly life savings?) money because of YOU.

Original chain-to-chain swap plans = Peepcoin burned

New Peepcoin:DAPS airdrop plans = You keep your Peepcoins, and now get DAPS

In both of these scenarios no realistic person would claim peepcoin continues to have a usecase beyond our involvement, which was already assumed for many months.

You now get to stake, trade, and do whatever you would like with your Peepcoin, while also getting DAPS if you held on the snapshot.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

============================================
⚡️ This issue has take into our ⚡️ attention because most of our team 🚀 (SwapCash) 🚀 already invest on PEEP - DAPS

We cannot let the price of PEEP gone just like that.

We're not legendary, or senior members, but we believe we can do hardfork the PEEP Masternode coin (PMN)

The good news is, There will be a SWAP of Peepcoin to PeepMasternode (PCN - PMN)

We're still on early phase of discussion to make a proper Coin Structure, Coin Specs, Best Swap Ratio, MN Reward, MN Collateral etc for this PEEPMASTERNODE

We will make it quick (We will make a shot around 2 - 3 days)

Stay tuned guys

There is still a hope  Smiley

Best Regards,

SwapCash-CEO

OFFICIAL SITE | OFFICIAL EXPLORER | EXCHANGE | MASTERNODES ONLINE | SWAP ROI

Hai guys, waiting for us?

Yeah, we're on final discussion on the Swap Ratio, Block Reward, Masternode Reward and Collateral, Best ROI Percentage.. e.t.c

We're sure to make the pull on github within 24 - 36 hours

This is more exiting... no more hype and fancy talk... everything is written on the code... it is clear... nothing to hide

THE PEEPMASTERNODE COIN (PMN) is REAL...

SPREAD THE WORD GUYS  Wink

Best Regards

SwapCash TEAM

Baantie

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

This is nonsense, a sad attempt to make it sound as if nothing bad happened because it would happen anyway. If I were you, I would take ownership of the mess and also be a bit more humble, mind you, there are quite a few people out there that lost a ton of (possibly life savings?) money because of YOU.

Original chain-to-chain swap plans = Peepcoin burned

New Peepcoin:DAPS airdrop plans = You keep your Peepcoins, and now get DAPS

In both of these scenarios no realistic person would claim peepcoin continues to have a usecase beyond our involvement, which was already assumed for many months.

You now get to stake, trade, and do whatever you would like with your Peepcoin, while also getting DAPS if you held on the snapshot.

There goes the hope of a bit of self reflection.
Chief-2604

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

If you have $PCN and you've qualified for the $DAPS airdrop than you can set up your ERC20 MEW for the swap.
Click "Add Custom Token"
Enter:
TOKEN Symbol - DAPS
Token address - 0x93190DbCE9b9BD4Aa546270a8D1D65905B5fDd28
Decimals - 18
AVP

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..

I think what would be FAIR is to at least offer a Partial Airdrop for 'Post Snapshot Holders'.

So instead of 1:1 swap they would get 2:1 or 3:1 .. - basically 2 or 3 times less then snapshot holders

This solution would still protect original investors and offers a viable solution for the other 25% of the community.

Just saying that 25% of community will loose their funds completely is totally unacceptable..

Can the team please publicly address this, and consider this solution or a derivative of.

(Other solutions are welcome...)
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

I missed something, I had to take a snapshot of the wallet myself or a snapshot was taken without my participation and I have to prove that this is my address?

oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:04:08 AM

I missed something, I had to take a snapshot of the wallet myself or a snapshot was taken without my participation and I have to prove that this is my address?

I also wanted to hear the answer to this question, which snapshot is it about? I just made a screenshot from the 29th, but with one extra staking. I physically could not make a snapshot on June 26th.
NHK0

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

I also wanted to hear the answer to this question, which snapshot is it about? I just made a screenshot from the 29th, but with one extra staking. I physically could not make a snapshot on June 26th.

Hello

I also had PCNs before the snapshot and I would like to know the procedure to follow to benefit from the airdrop, I read that it was necessary to fill a google forms, where is the link to this document ?? Nothing is indicated on the DAPS website can you be more precise?

Thank you
h7r

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

When will start the airdrop and where can we find the procedures ? As you banned a lot of people from your discord, we are now a lot having difficulties to keep updated, but responsibles of this epic fail dont seem to worry about
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

Hello

I also had PCNs before the snapshot and I would like to know the procedure to follow to benefit from the airdrop, I read that it was necessary to fill a google forms, where is the link to this document ?? Nothing is indicated on the DAPS website can you be more precise?

Thank you

The procedure will be detailed more this week, we're working on the finer details of processing and how we'll get it done in a reasonable timeframe. If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.

When will start the airdrop and where can we find the procedures ? As you banned a lot of people from your discord, we are now a lot having difficulties to keep updated, but responsibles of this epic fail dont seem to worry about

You can find all updates posted here:
https://t.me/DAPSUpdates

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
h7r

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

Hello

Thank you

The procedure will be detailed more this week, we're working on the finer details of processing and how we'll get it done in a reasonable timeframe. If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.

You can find all updates posted here:
https://t.me/DAPSUpdates

Thanks for the link
teamzeropoint

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

So the swap wasn't hosted by CoinExchange? How was this supposed to work?
AVP

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Can anyone from DAPS team respond to this?

(Please don't re-state what we already know, pl. provide solution suggestions for community concerns we have, outlined below.)

So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..

I think what would be FAIR is to at least offer a Partial Airdrop for 'Post Snapshot Holders'.

So instead of 1:1 swap they would get 2:1 or 3:1 .. - basically 2 or 3 times less then snapshot holders

This solution would still protect original investors and offers a viable solution for the other 25% of the community.

Just saying that 25% of community will loose their funds completely is totally unacceptable..

Can the team please publicly address this, and consider this solution or a derivative of.

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:59:04 PM

(Please don't re-state what we already know, pl. provide solution suggestions for community concerns we have, outlined below.)

https://dapscoin.com/final-peepcoin-snapshot-vote-results-are-in/

The community voted on this idea, sir.

SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

Disclaimer:
Why we're here? Still replying to this thread. With all due respect, some of the Peep community is not agreed with the new PEEP DAPS transition and they need to know what other option they have if they are not eligible for DAPS transition. We're not promoting PeepMasternode to this thread but we providing them the option which giving them a hope as Peep Hodler.

REMEMBER, that this thread first is all about PEEP - DAPS project.

Thanks to all PEEP community. This is briefly explain about the PEEPCOIN which support Masternode and we named it as PeepMasternode

COIN SPECIFICATION

Coin Name: PeepMasternode
Ticker: PMN
Algorithm: Scrypt
Block Time: 120 secs
Maturity: 6 Confirmations
Total Supply: 10 000 000 000 PMN (10 Bil PMN)  
Premine: 10% (5% for swap with PCN and presale, another 5% for future development)
POW Phase: Until block 200,000
Min Stake Age: 12 Hours
Max Stake Age: 2 Days
Masternode Collateral: 500,000 PMN/MN
Rewards: 75% from PoS block
PoS Rewards: 25% from PoS block

AVP

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

Well not exactly, the vote was if the 2nd Snapshot should be taken for 1 : 1 airdrop for DAPs.

What I am suggesting is completely different. A partial solution for the 25% that voted No. I think 1:3 or 1:4 ratio would be fair.

25% of the community can't just be ignored. That's like saying 1 out of 4 people will loose their funds so that the other 3 can be protected. A partial solution should be provided...
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.

I had coins for this date, but I did not take a screenshot of my wallet. Does this mean that I will not get a coin DAPS?

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.

I had coins for this date, but I did not take a screenshot of my wallet. Does this mean that I will not get a coin DAPS?

If you held them at that point, then you've got DAPS sir  Cool We will have a full blog post with instructions on this soon. Hold onto your wallet.dat even if it has no coins left!

Well not exactly, the vote was if the 2nd Snapshot should be taken for 1 : 1 airdrop for DAPs.

What I am suggesting is completely different. A partial solution for the 25% that voted No. I think 1:3 or 1:4 ratio would be fair.

25% of the community can't just be ignored. That's like saying 1 out of 4 people will loose their funds so that the other 3 can be protected. A partial solution should be provided...

There is still the planned monthly airdrop when the DAPS coin is launched, mind you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: