Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mr. R2712

Activity: 53
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Well not exactly, the vote was if the 2nd Snapshot should be taken for 1 : 1 airdrop for DAPs.

What I am suggesting is completely different. A partial solution for the 25% that voted No. I think 1:3 or 1:4 ratio would be fair.

25% of the community can't just be ignored. That's like saying 1 out of 4 people will loose their funds so that the other 3 can be protected. A partial solution should be provided...

The vote was for the second snapshot at a yet-to-be determined ratio. Even if the result was yes the second snapshot wouldn't be 1:1, but much less that that, and the majority voted no while knowing that Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. R2712

Activity: 53
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

On second thought, if all you PCN and DAPS holders are as stupid as the one above who goes for another 1500% POS ROI coin please stay away from XSH, it's a normal coin, with normal and decent development, a normal organic price evolution and nothing your weak hands are able to hold for long enough without panicking. So please follow this girl's advice, buy more PCN hold it to get another shitcoin airdropped on your faces and get exit scammed twice on the same coin you hold Cheesy

Faith in crypto community went down another 10% today, I wonder if these idiots get a dark room to breed in while i go to bed each night ... can't be so many dumb people around can there? Time for WWIII to fix this mess I guess.

The specs of the airdropped coin don't matter since you receive it for free. One sat or 10k sats per coin, they're still free money. Who would say no to that?
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

Disclaimer:
Why we're here? Still replying to this thread. With all due respect, some of the Peep community is not agreed with the new PEEP DAPS transition and they need to know what other option they have if they are not eligible for DAPS transition. We're not promoting PeepMasternode to this thread but we providing them the option which giving them a hope as Peep Hodler.

REMEMBER, that this thread first is all about PEEP - DAPS project.

Thanks to all PEEP community. This is briefly explain about the PEEPCOIN which support Masternode and we named it as PeepMasternode

COIN SPECIFICATION

Coin Name: PeepMasternode
Ticker: PMN
Algorithm: Scrypt
Block Time: 120 secs
Maturity: 6 Confirmations
Total Supply: 10 000 000 000 PMN (10 Bil PMN)  
Premine: 10% (5% for swap with PCN and presale, another 5% for future development)
POW Phase: Until block 200,000
Min Stake Age: 12 Hours
Max Stake Age: 2 Days
Masternode Collateral: 500,000 PMN/MN
Rewards: 75% from PoS block
PoS Rewards: 25% from PoS block

Are you going to create a new ANN on the  forum or it will continue to this one...?

Also the airdrop/fork that will occur will be at 1:1, PeepMasternode:Peepcoin (PCN)?

SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Disclaimer:
Why we're here? Still replying to this thread. With all due respect, some of the Peep community is not agreed with the new PEEP DAPS transition and they need to know what other option they have if they are not eligible for DAPS transition. We're not promoting PeepMasternode to this thread but we providing them the option which giving them a hope as Peep Hodler.

Thanks to all PEEP community. This is briefly explain about the PEEPCOIN which support Masternode and we named it as PeepMasternode

COIN SPECIFICATION

Coin Name: PeepMasternode
Ticker: PMN
Algorithm: Scrypt
Block Time: 120 secs
Maturity: 6 Confirmations
Total Supply: 10 000 000 000 PMN (10 Bil PMN)  
Premine: 10% (5% for swap with PCN and presale, another 5% for future development)
POW Phase: Until block 200,000
Min Stake Age: 12 Hours
Max Stake Age: 2 Days
Masternode Collateral: 500,000 PMN/MN
Rewards: 75% from PoS block
PoS Rewards: 25% from PoS block

Are you going to create a new ANN on the  forum or it will continue to this one...?

Also the airdrop/fork that will occur will be at 1:1, PeepMasternode:Peepcoin (PCN)?

Yes, we will make an Official ANN soon

The swap ratio of Peepcoin (PCN):PeepMasternode (PMN) still under discussion as for now there is no buy order for PCN for the last 6 days... we will update later.
SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

Disclaimer:

Thanks to all PEEP community. We're now on the stage of Testing and Exploring the Blockchain for PeepMasternode. The code is done but it is not pull on Github yet, the coin structure is there, the POW/POS and Masternode reward also has been written. We also have arrange the making of wallet for Windows, MacOS and Linux Daemon. Now the critical point is we still under discussion about the best swap ratio between PCN:PMN

You can follow the update and join the discussion on our discord server
>>SWAP-ECOSYSTEM<<

Thank you
Cryptohustler51

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

Hi guys i bought some peepcoins yesterday, i have them on coinexchange.io, how can i get them to a wallet or is no wallet out yet? Im sorry im new at peepcoin and i dont know what i have to do now, also with the daps im confused?

Thx for help
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

FLASH POLL: we need to know if you held Peepcoin on the snapshot. The poll will be open for the next couple days. Please only vote if you were a member of our community ON the snapshot date. This will be helpful for cross-analytics leading up to the airdrop process beginning. Thanks! =)

Vote here: http://poll.fm/5zcut

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

Hi guys i bought some peepcoins yesterday, i have them on coinexchange.io, how can i get them to a wallet or is no wallet out yet? Im sorry im new at peepcoin and i dont know what i have to do now, also with the daps im confused?

Thx for help

You can swap your Peepcoin with PeepMasternode... we will announce later
SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

Disclaimer:

GOOD NEWS. We have pulled PeepMasternode to Github. Enter below.
>>PeepMasternode Github<<

Join our discord server to meet the whole Swap-Eco Community
>>SWAP-ECOSYSTEM<<

Thank you
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

is that correct that daps will be erc20 token instead of being standalone coin?
SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Disclaimer:

GOOD NEWS. We have pulled PeepMasternode to Github. Enter below.
>>PeepMasternode Github<<

ANOTHER GOOD NEWS... WINDOWS WALLET and MAC WALLET IS READY

Windows Wallet

Mac-OS Wallet

Join our discord server to meet the whole Swap-Eco Community
>>SWAP-ECOSYSTEM<<

Thank you
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

DAPS Token Airdrop :
Instructions are coming soon. Processing expected next week Smiley
Be ready.The claim form is being finalized. Small wallets will be 1st.

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:07:49 AM

https://steemit.com/dapscoin/@dapscoin/daps-token-claiming-guide

The full guide on how to claim your DAPS is now ready. It even includes an explainer on ERC20. Read it carefully to be ready for the process! The more prepared you are, the faster it will be. Thanks for being patient!

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

This is good news on DAPS. The truth is not quite understood by the time, how long will this last? Will the price for MEW? Or will it be necessary to wait for blockchain DAPS?
Baantie

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

are you having as much fun removing my posts as I am posting the question: why do you remove posts that are either sceptical or ask very valid questions?
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

This is good news on DAPS. The truth is not quite understood by the time, how long will this last? Will the price for MEW? Or will it be necessary to wait for blockchain DAPS?

The price is impossible to say. We no longer have the old big wallets hanging over us which should improve price. But people are scared as peep showed 0 value after announcement so that could make some want to get out.

With Erc20 we can trade on DEX at once and establish a new price, now with ETH pair instead of BTC.
Patience.

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

https://i.imgur.com/hHkWmnC.png

The full guide on how to claim your DAPS is now ready. It even includes an explainer on ERC20. Read it carefully to be ready for the process! The more prepared you are, the faster it will be. Thanks for being patient!

Hello I just read steemit and I do not see claiming email address to send my info from exchange to you.  thank you
Patience.

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

https://i.imgur.com/hHkWmnC.png

I just read steemit daps-token claiming guide I do not see claiming email to send my info from exchange. thank you
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

DAPS Airdrop and Token Update  https://steemit.com/dapscoin/@dapscoin/daps-airdrop-and-token-update
Awesome news! BLEUTRADE will list DAPStoken Wink
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

https://twitter.com/DAPScoin/status/1018677243780870145

Hello everyone! It has been a busy weekend.

TRADEOGRE users may have noticed they just got an email with a "KEY". THIS IS NOT SPAM!

This KEY identifies you as the owner of your exchange account that held Peepcoin.

This "KEY" will be used in the upcoming EXCHANGE claim form. Save it!

Do not reveal your key to anyone!

Similar keys and other information to claim your DAPS easily is coming from other exchanges like C-Patex. Stay tuned! =)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: