Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DAPS Project [NEW ERC20][POSv3][MASTERNODES][RINGCT][PROOF-OF-AUDIT]  (Read 33592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheKingInYellow (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

We are excited to announce that DAPS token balances are now showing on Cryptopia!

We deeply appreciate Cryptopia working with us to make this possible for their users, joining our other partner Bleutrade.

DAPS markets will open at a later date, once the 1st batch is sent.

https://twitter.com/DAPScoin/status/1037928465087877120

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

When will the tokens be sent for the PC wallet?

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

This is expected after the pre-verifications are sent out, around the 20th. Hard timeline will be known in a week or so~

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

Just a reminder.   

DAPS Tokens claim forms (PC and Exchange) are closing on 9th of September 11:59PM (GMT-11) Fixes allowed till later.

DAPS PC Claim Form: https://dapscoin.com/daps-personal-wallet-claim-announcement/

DAPS Main Exchange Claim Form:
https://dapscoin.com/daps-airdrop-main-exchange-claim-form/

DAPS CoinExchange Claim Form:
https://dapscoin.com/daps-airdrop-coinexchange-claim-form/
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

DAPS community - You have just under 4 hours left submit any NEW claims for your DAPSTokens for eligible PCN holders at time of the snapshot.

It's only closing for NEW claims, not for any changes that you sent in or mistakes that needs to be fixed.

Tech support can be found here:
Telegram: https://t.me/DAPSTechSupport
Discord: https://discord.gg/w898czA

andro hac

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

This is expected after the pre-verifications are sent out, around the 20th. Hard timeline will be known in a week or so~
Yes ,I have already received an e-mail, all the information in it is correct.Waiting for token distribution Grin
if the information is correct I don't need to do anything else?
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

Yes ,I have already received an e-mail, all the information in it is correct.Waiting for token distribution Grin

Glad to hear!

If the email had the correct info, then no, you don't need to do anything, we'll automatically airdrop to you on the 1st possible batch (in your case, probably batch 1). Trading will be open at the end of the month. Thanks for the support  Grin

andro hac

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Glad to hear!

If the email had the correct info, then no, you don't need to do anything, we'll automatically airdrop to you on the 1st possible batch (in your case, probably batch 1). Trading will be open at the end of the month. Thanks for the support  Grin
okay, thanks. Grin DAPS Is Coming 🚀🚀🚀
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

https://twitter.com/DAPScoin/status/1040165755239710720
Follow us on Twitter for more updates and important news. I try to post everything here, but we're in a social media world nowadays.

Notice: Please check your email!

We have sent the majority of pre-verification emails out.

If there's an issue, let us know!

If there is no problem, your claim will be airdropped as displayed.

Thanks for being patient!

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

Today is the 20th, we are all waiting for the sending of coins

andro hac

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

Today is the 20th, we are all waiting for the sending of coins
Official DAPS Token Airdrop Date Announcement
https://steemit.com/daps/@dapscoin/official-daps-token-airdrop-date-announcement
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

We are pleased to announce an official date update of when the 1st batch of DAPS token distribution will be airdropped and also be launched on Bleutrade and Cryptopia. 🙌

Read the full announcement here: https://dapscoin.com/official-daps-token-airdrop-date-announcement/

TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Some users have noticed a final verification for their airdrop in their email.

This means you've been fully approved for the 1st batch! Congratulations 🎉

Note: email says "next batch" because the 1st batch is the next batch.

Full update: https://steemit.com/daps/@dapscoin/daps-token-claims-summary

Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

I have Peepcoin coins inside a Peepcoin wallet

What do I have to do for getting the new coins?
Gapao

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

Some users have noticed a final verification for their airdrop in their email.

This means you've been fully approved for the 1st batch! Congratulations 🎉

Note: email says "next batch" because the 1st batch is the next batch.

Full update: https://steemit.com/daps/@dapscoin/daps-token-claims-summary

thank you DAPS TO THE MOOOOOON
Gapao

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

I have Peepcoin coins inside a Peepcoin wallet

What do I have to do for getting the new coins?

If you held Peepcoin on 06/27/2018 at 02:00 UTC, you're eligible for DAPS.
Sandyhair

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

I received an email informing me that I will get my DAPS in the 2nd batch and they are working on resolving my issue. Frankly this is BS. I don’t have an issue. My claim form was completed perfectly. I received an email confirming my DAPS amount, it was correct, along with my ETH address. How can I be in the 2nd batch? Sorry but I lost all hope in this project.
c15

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

is the pcn i can buy now on coinexchange actually Daps?
or do i need to wait to tomorrow?

andro hac

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:28:07 AM

The countdown has begun! You can watch this countdown timer to see when DAPS Token 1st batch should be completed and exchanges will go live!

DAPS Token Airdrop 1st Batch Live
TheKingInYellow (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

I received an email informing me that I will get my DAPS in the 2nd batch and they are working on resolving my issue. Frankly this is BS. I don’t have an issue. My claim form was completed perfectly. I received an email confirming my DAPS amount, it was correct, along with my ETH address. How can I be in the 2nd batch? Sorry but I lost all hope in this project.

Hello, we apologize but in cases like yours its very likely you're a false positive caught by our blacklist checks. We assure that your claim will be processed as quickly as possible, I hope you understand we don't want to mess things up by rushing this process, when we separated the chains for a reason!

Message me your submission ID and I'll be able to give you more detail on your claim sir.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: