Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎  (Read 4188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

So let's talk about the app- if I was an entrepreneur with a good idea I would use the app and then how would an investor invest in me? buy my own tokens or?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Is there any way to see how much has been raised so far ?  Huh

I see team is active on the telegram channel,i even saw CEO answering questions today,so maybe try there.

Yes,i saw their CEO Ilya Volkov on the telegram,and not just him,other core members of the team can also be found there.

Great to heat that,that team really cares about investors.So many ICO just hire admins and let them deal with the investors.

Yes they have a very dedicated team, which pay attention to every detail. They'll provide answers to any project related question you can think of
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

I see team is active on the telegram channel,i even saw CEO answering questions today,so maybe try there.

Yes,i saw their CEO Ilya Volkov on the telegram,and not just him,other core members of the team can also be found there.

Great to heat that,that team really cares about investors.So many ICO just hire admins and let them deal with the investors.

I agree, too many even so it's really refreshing to see that someone is doing this on their own.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

In case you missed the new article by Anthony Cerullo

https://www.youtoken.io/blog/new-member-ledger-release-note

a great simple article with a good q&a section. Thanks!

Nice one, thx for sharing!
killer9966

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

So let's talk about the app- if I was an entrepreneur with a good idea I would use the app and then how would an investor invest in me? buy my own tokens or?

Entrepreneur and  investor are the same thing. They would invest in your idea or startup over YouTokens.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

Yes they have a very dedicated team, which pay attention to every detail. They'll provide answers to any project related question you can think of

I like nothing more than a dedicated team in crypto.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

This project is so interesting...such an elegant way to cash in on your ideas.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

Entrepreneur and  investor are the same thing. They would invest in your idea or startup over YouTokens.

I think he was thinking of entrepreneur as someone starting its own business/startup. He could buy your tokens but I'm sure there will be a possibility to contact each other if the investor wishes to collaborate as an advisor or go even further and be a part of the team.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

That is enouraging to hear,and ill deff join their telegram channel.
UncleT

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

I hope they will answer some of the questions on this forum. I personally am not a fan of the telegram type of communication.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

I hope they will answer some of the questions on this forum. I personally am not a fan of the telegram type of communication.

I agree,it is great  to have active team members on the Telegram,but it would be nice to get some answers here as well.Many people still prefers forum,as it enables more quality conversation.
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

You have a very interesting idea. Good luck! Cool
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

I agree,it is great  to have active team members on the Telegram,but it would be nice to get some answers here as well.Many people still prefers forum,as it enables more quality conversation.

Im sure they will be active here,lets give them more time,ICO just started.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

Here is the link for YouToken telegram channel    https://t.me/youtoken
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

I am happy to have your signature guys. I believe in team and idea. Wish you all the best!  Smiley
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

YouToken has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

http://bit.ly/2FiFrrT

TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

YouToken has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

http://bit.ly/2FiFrrT

That's cool. Not many open innovation platforms like them out there. Will you be looking to disperse on even more similar platforms? You know what they say, there's no such thing as enough marketing.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

Im sure they will be active here,lets give them more time,ICO just started.

Hehe we're always looking for more dev participation.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

For me Telegram is a bit too chaotic, threads are easier to follow here and you can also have some good discussions.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

YouToken has a task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create with YouToken and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2FrFwwW

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: