Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎  (Read 4188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Sir,

Any countries on restrictioning list?

Hey Samson,

AFAIK only US and China can't participate.

US can't?? That's a surprise. Is it specified somewhere in the whitepaper?

SEC is pressing hard lately,so i think its a good call,to skip United States.

wow, that's a bald move :O the US is a huge market. It makes me sad that the government wants to ruin what we are trying to accomplish with all of this.

Yeah both china and us are fightning the fight that they cant win in the long run i think.They can slower it eventually,ands thats it.

Does anybody know why such restrictions would be enforced? What are they trying to accomplish?

Yes it's really sad that they don't see all the potential in this...

Many restrictiveness limit potential to growth.

cryptocurrencies have been battling restrictions since their birth. From the first bitcoin hearings that tried enforce regulations up to now, and that shows you that the government will try to get on anything that will bring them additional funding.

And the battle goes on...but crypto has newer been more alive.
Yeah and I think from here on out it will keep growing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

It's pretty much standard practice now, to exclude China and United States, so I see no problem with raising the funds.

It all boils down to regulations and laws.
China, as we all know has a censorship system, so any money flow from it is controlled.
US on the other hands has laws which make things tricky

True better be safe than sorry it would be extremely foolish to ignore that and endanger the project by opening yourself to some kind of lawsuit
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

It's pretty much standard practice now, to exclude China and United States, so I see no problem with raising the funds.

China, as we all know has a censorship system, so any money flow from it is controlled.

True better be safe than sorry it would be extremely foolish to ignore that and endanger the project by opening yourself to some kind of lawsuit

I don't think any serious project would ignore that, there is too much at stake + they have law firms that advise them on regulations and laws.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

I don't think any serious project would ignore that, there is too much at stake + they have law firms that advise them on regulations and laws.

Serious no, but plenty of scamy and fishy ones that ignore that. Hopefully daico will be able to touch sort of all this mess regarding safety of investors money
cmdr1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

I'm sure they kept that in mind. But today original ideas are hard to find.
Tropwal

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Minimum is 3 million dollars
Wow, so big?

I dont think that $3M is big soft cap,i would ay pretty average for this kind of project,and realistic too.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

Get to Know YouToken's Investors and Partners

Have you been to our website lately? It's getting more beautiful by the day but there are still some segments that might remain unclear to you. Take our investors and partners for example. The names are all there on the landing page but what's the story behind them all? As a project that prides itself on communication and transparency, let's take a brief moment and introduce you to our five respected and innovative partners.

https://www.youtoken.io/blog/youtoken-investors-partners

thank you for this Smiley I tend to forget there is a website and go straight to the forum, but you could always find good material on the site if it's updated.

If the web sites are regulatory updated by the team, they should be the best source of information.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

I like YouToken for 2 reasons:
1. very small  cap. Team not greedy.
2. The project will be implemented in 2018. Investors do not have to wait long.

You think that bigger caps are the result of the teams being greedy? Sometimes the project demands more initial founding, we can't be sure for a fact that it isn't like that.

Dont think so....I think this shows that the team is interested in their projects success more than getting to much initial funding.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

Get to Know YouToken's Investors and Partners

Have you been to our website lately? It's getting more beautiful by the day but there are still some segments that might remain unclear to you. Take our investors and partners for example. The names are all there on the landing page but what's the story behind them all? As a project that prides itself on communication and transparency, let's take a brief moment and introduce you to our five respected and innovative partners.

https://www.youtoken.io/blog/youtoken-investors-partners

thank you for this Smiley I tend to forget there is a website and go straight to the forum, but you could always find good material on the site if it's updated.

If the web sites are regulatory updated by the team, they should be the best source of information.

And the telegram channel. But if you want a good discussion the forum is the way to go.
descuri

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Serious no, but plenty of scamy and fishy ones that ignore that. Hopefully daico will be able to touch sort of all this mess regarding safety of investors money

This actually seems like a legit project and if it has such collaborations that offer more security it is sure to succeed.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

What's the total supply of this coin?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

I think total supply is 1000000000  YTN(1 billion)
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

How much will be available for sale,if you know?
Nobtcforyou

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

How much will be available for sale,if you know?

Its stated clearly in the first post that amount available for sale is 350000000(350M ) or 35% of total supply.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

You think that bigger caps are the result of the teams being greedy? Sometimes the project demands more initial founding, we can't be sure for a fact that it isn't like that.

I would say that if team doesn't require huge initial funding it maybe shows that they are more sincere in their approach to the project itself and to make it successful.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

I would say that if team doesn't require huge initial funding it maybe shows that they are more sincere in their approach to the project itself and to make it successful.

They do show that they are serious about the project by having a standard cap. It also shows that yhey are on goal with their work and aren't sidetracked.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

You would expect the US to be on the forefront of things but it seems they are quite limited. Too bad since it is a huge market.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

You would expect the US to be on the forefront of things but it seems they are quite limited. Too bad since it is a huge market.

It's limited because their government and banks want control over crypto.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

It's limited because their government and banks want control over crypto.
And they can't have that
SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Is there any private sale happening or has happened by now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: