Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎  (Read 4188 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

Where is your HQ?I mean not where you are registered as company,rather where most of the team is stationed?

Why, you plan a visit?  Grin

Juts wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.

Don't know why they would have to have a HQ to be considered a serious project. In a modern IT landscape everybody can work remotely and still have good results.

Just saying from my experience in previous ICOs,somehow i got the feeling when too many team members are scattered all around,alot of miscomunication happens.I think ICOs are even more complicated than classic startups,and its even harder to succeed(and i read somewhere that only 1/10 startups actually succeeds).

Not sure if I agree with this. As far as I know they don't all have a HQ necessarily, although it's true that a considerable part of the teams often works together in one location, but I wouldn't say it's a must.
primbool

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

YouToken Security Information And Scam Prevention

So far, we've been fortunate enough to avoid any major security-related issues at YouToken but that doesn't mean us or our community is immune from such attacks. Scammers are getting more creative by the day so it's essential you all know how to spot them before they have the chance to attack. We'll go over a few key words of advice in a second. But first, let address a few concerns regarding YouToken's own methodology of user protection.

https://www.youtoken.io/blog/youtoken-security-scam-prevention
If there were scammers it means that the project interests people. This is an indirect sign of a good project. Grin

Yeah Youtoken seems like a smart project till now!

It has the idea from which many people can profit from!

many useful project make great success with such platform.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

Where is your HQ?I mean not where you are registered as company,rather where most of the team is stationed?

Juts wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.

Don't know why they would have to have a HQ to be considered a serious project. In a modern IT landscape everybody can work remotely and still have good results.

Just saying from my experience in previous ICOs,somehow i got the feeling when too many team members are scattered all around,alot of miscomunication happens.I think ICOs are even more complicated than classic startups,and its even harder to succeed(and i read somewhere that only 1/10 startups actually succeeds).

Not sure if I agree with this. As far as I know they don't all have a HQ necessarily, although it's true that a considerable part of the teams often works together in one location, but I wouldn't say it's a must.

There are a lot of bigger companies that are now switching to home office work to reduce costs and studies show that people are more productive than at a traditional workplace.
descuri

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

So far, we've been fortunate enough to avoid any major security-related issues at YouToken but that doesn't mean us or our community is immune from such attacks. Scammers are getting more creative by the day so it's essential you all know how to spot them before they have the chance to attack. We'll go over a few key words of advice in a second. But first, let address a few concerns regarding YouToken's own methodology of user protection.

If there were scammers it means that the project interests people. This is an indirect sign of a good project. Grin

It has the idea from which many people can profit from!

Also, its developed on blockchain so ever transaction can be tracked and checked.

The blockchain provides that aditional level of security.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

Who will check all people that looking for investor?It will be done by YouToken team,or by community?
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Who will check all people that looking for investor?It will be done by YouToken team,or by community?

I guess team will do the check up ,to see if person is legit,and its not some scam.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

I find this project interesting, it will always be essential to have crodwfuding support for projects that promise innovation.

It's very similar to crowdfunding yes, but has a lot of direct benefits that they don't.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

I guess team will do the check up ,to see if person is legit,and its not some scam.

There should definitely be some strict verification process.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

There are a lot of bigger companies that are now switching to home office work to reduce costs and studies show that people are more productive than at a traditional workplace.
Yeah working from a comfort of your home can really boost productivity,and people really dont like traveling to work  Tongue
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

I also read such an article, but it also stated that high quality leadership is much more important in such a decentralized working environment than in centralized work spaces. The leaders need to understand what they can expect and challenge their people accordingly.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Considering the globalization and that borders are falling down thanks to internet, people can work from all over the world. I'm they know this at Youtoken.
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

Smart project for smart people and people that want to invest in smart ideas.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

Whats the predicted coin value on exchange?
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

That is true. More and more companies are decentralizing workplace, just like blockchain.
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

Is there any POC for Youtoken?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

Well I agree that people could be more productive from their own home but here were are talking about starting the company basically, it's a bit different situation.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

Impossible to predict that,as it will depend on buyers/sellers,market sets the price.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

Why, you plan a visit?  Grin

Well I agree that people could be more productive from their own home but here were are talking about starting the company basically, it's a bit different situation.

Then its time to change that,as well organised team should be able to comunicate good enough in order to for this project to succeed,with all these ways to communicate.
descuri

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

That is true. More and more companies are decentralizing workplace, just like blockchain.

It's cheaper for the employers as well. And no need to migrate some top employee to your country and mess up his whole life.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

Impossible to predict that,as it will depend on buyers/sellers,market sets the price.

Well was the ICO price of the token?Thats a good starting point usually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: