Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
LazarovskiK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:46:04 AM

I think this project will be successful as transparency and safety is exactly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

Hi Guys,

Quick update

Investa Ibitt exchange is in development beta mode and nearly ready to launch!

https://youtu.be/OjNHvTDuh58

Check out our exchange here, with trading analysis tools and some market commentary from Chris.

Looking forward to launching our crypto exchange so you can start trading INV, BTC and ETH along with our FIAT pairs

Real products for the real world!

#TeamInvesta
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

Hi Guys,

Quick update

Check out our exchange here, with trading analysis tools and some market commentary from Chris.

Looking forward to launching our crypto exchange so you can start trading INV, BTC and ETH along with our FIAT pairs

#TeamInvesta

There is great Bitcoin price analysis in this video. If you think that Bitcoin dies again you should watch this video for sure. We are in the last phase of the bear market and slowly price should be stable and after that start to go up to the new bubble at 50K or 100K per BTC. I hope this will be true and we will see this happen in few months.

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

Hi Guys,

Quick update

#TeamInvesta

There is great Bitcoin price analysis in this video. If you think that Bitcoin dies again you should watch this video for sure. We are in the last phase of the bear market and slowly price should be stable and after that start to go up to the new bubble at 50K or 100K per BTC. I hope this will be true and we will see this happen in few months.

I just watched this exchange preview and BTC prise commentary from Chris. I like that he shows his BTC charts because now I know that my drawings are correct. When I looked at his chart I thought I see mine. Good to know that I'm doing this correctly because I learned everything by myself. I started a long time ago trading FIAT currencies and binary options. That was perfect timing because I was already experienced trader when entering the crypto world.

Exchange looks great and tools are very good. I think every trader will be satisfied with such a quality of the platform. I hope that the rest of your products will look like this. Only two weeks left until the end of the last Investa ICP phase. There was a great 70% promotion last week. A lot of happy investors bought INV token with huge discount. Congratulations to all buyers.
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

Could you please publish the ETH and BTC addresses of crowdfunding? who can I contact about the listing of tokens?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
m_nikiforov

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

do I understand correctly that at the moment you have collected a little more than $ 1.5 million, right? How many phases will there be for selling tokens?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

do I understand correctly that at the moment you have collected a little more than $ 1.5 million, right? How many phases will there be for selling tokens?

I think this is the correct amount raised to date which is provided on the Investa ICO page. This is only 1,5 million so far.  Literally nothing for a project like Investa.

We are in the last phase of Investa ICO and this will end at 30.06.

There are still few days left to join this opportunity. Just read white paper and discussion in this thread and you will have all info needed to evaluate this investment. I think this is a wise thing to do. Invest will be a huge gainer IMO.

crypto mania

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:38 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

snip

Please go and spam another thread, left Investa in peace. I took a quick look into your account and you are a spammer, my friend. Post already reported to the moderator. I hope this will encourage you to contribute to the discussion and discourage from spamming.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

snip
Please go and spam another thread, left Investa in peace. I took a quick look into your account and you are a spammer, my friend. Post already reported to the moderator. I hope this will encourage you to contribute to the discussion and discourage from spamming.

When I found such a post, first always check this member account page and last posts. If I see that this is a total spammer or even spambot, then put on Ignore and report from default. After some time quality of reading on BTT is much better. I have literally thousands of low-rank account ignored.

Investa ANN thread isn't for spammers to earn they stakes in signature campaigns. Why you people just not read a little before and post on topic, quality content? This isn't too hard to post 10 or even 15 meaningful posts in a week.

crypto mania

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

Where are all these big investors from Bitcointalk?

I just can't believe that ICO like Investa cant get properly funded even with huge bonuses they are offering. One year ago such a project will achieve hard cap in few days. I think that this long bear market drain all recourses from small investors and this is this group who invests in the last days of ICO. Whales and big investors like funds or organizations are aiming at pre-sales bonuses. Market cap falls from 1trillion to 290 billion so there are almost 700 billion gone with the wind.

What do you guys think about latest ICO's and a situation on this market? Do you agree with me?
crypto mania

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

I just made a mistake when posting and now can't delete until 24 hours time window is gone. I think this is applied to fight with bots. I will delete or edit tomorrow.
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

The Investa app seems to be well-developed, seeing today's cutting-edge technology, investing the best solution, an INV token to take advantage of fast-to-market products, which have real business cases and proven requests.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 12:33:28 AM by wwzsocki

The Investa app seems to be well-developed, seeing today's cutting-edge technology, investing the best solution, an INV token to take advantage of fast-to-market products, which have real business cases and proven requests.

There is no doubt that Investa products are great. All you said above is true and I will add that Investa solves the number one problem for cryptocurrencies which is massive adoption. With services like Investa finally, every average person can use cryptocurrencies in real life using an Investa app, card, wallet, investments or any other products they will develop in the future.

Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

Gone are the days when the activity in the investment market was the lot of the elite, with large capital. Nowadays, ordinary citizens can invest in real estate, mining, IT-project. Only the question remains whether it will be possible to get a decent income. Investa answers in the affirmative.
crypto mania

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

There is no doubt that Investa products are great. All you said above is true and I will add that Investa solves the number one problem for cryptocurrencies which is massive adoption. With services like Investa finally, every average person can use cryptocurrencies in real life using an Investa app, card, wallet, investments or any other products they will develop in the future.

So simply said I will be able to send my crypto to the app or online wallet (account) and from there ask for a card and manage my portfolio of coins. With help of the card, I will be able to pay in FIAT and exchange rates are great on Investa. The not used capital I will be able to lend and earn commissions. Everything is cold storage and super save. The product is almost ready and Investa almost ready to start.

This is like a music in my investor's ears.

Can somebody confirm or deny? Am I right?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

So simply said I will be able to send my crypto to the app or online wallet (account) and from there ask for a card and manage my portfolio of coins. With help of the card, I will be able to pay in FIAT and exchange rates are great on Investa. The not used capital I will be able to lend and earn commissions. Everything is cold storage and super save. The product is almost ready and Investa almost ready to start.

I think you are totally right. That is exactly how Investa will work. This is a great product and vision. That is why I was looking for more info when found this ICO. I join only bounties in which I'm invested too as a part of my strategy. I'm long time hodler so for me this is minimum 12 months investment. I try to be the lucky one who sells at the top of ATH   Wink. I know that greed is a bad advisor and sometimes I missed my sell but is always better to wait few months and let the team prove them selfs and deliver some promises. Only then the price can be reflecting the real value of the token.

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:55:55 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 12:07:10 PM by investaco

Yes that is all part of our roadmap and products already in development will offer these features.  The whole point is to make the transfer from crypto to FIAT seamless and convenient via a number of payment channels.
No one enjoys the laborious process of converting their crypto to fiat in an exchange then waiting several days for it to be transferred to their personal bank account so they can finally buy something with the FIAT.

Investa shortcuts those steps to let people simply use crypto to load their card with FIAT and spend.  Our FX rates will be competitive and our cards are coming soon, we are working fast to get at least some cards delivered to our loyal token holders before the end of the ICO...
crypto mania

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

Yes that is all part of our roadmap and products already in development will offer these features.  The whole point is to make the transfer from crypto to FIAT seamless and convenient via a number of payment channels.
No one enjoys the laborious process of converting their crypto to fiat in an exchange then waiting several days for it to be transferred to their personal bank account so they can finally buy something with the FIAT.

Investa shortcuts those steps to let people simply use crypto to load their card with FIAT and spend.  Our FX rates will be competitive and our cards are coming soon, we are working fast to get at least some cards delivered to our loyal token holders before the end of the ICO...

Thanks for very fast and detailed answers Investa team. This is what I like. Supportive and available campaign manager, OP or anybody else who is always available to answers your questions or concerns. There is no days or even weeks of waiting before somebody explains everything calmly to you.

Great support Investa. I hope that this level of communications and transparency will be continued after ICO.

Lately, a lot of projects disappears from social media channels and stop to post announcements frequently just after funding. From this point, updates aren't frequent and all that was scheduled, begin to be delayed and postponed. This is my experience from last 3 ICO's. I hope Investa will be more professional and don't stop to communicate with investors or bounty hunters.

I think all that is happening right now around lately finished ICO's together with worst market conditions from a long time has a very strong impact on Investa and other projects which are actually fundraising right now. I see great projects with big teams and original approach are struggling to reach a soft cap. A lot of them lowered soft cap accordingly after unsuccessful pre-sales.

No wonder that Investa ICO is funded so slow when you see the hall picture.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

Last 5 days to the end of Investa ICO. New exchange preview will be released soon. Great to hear new updates frequently. Can not wait to see all Investa products in action.

Will there be any special bonus this week?

Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: