Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:45:09 AM

Are fiat currencies also enabled or is it an exchange for cryptocurrencies only? Where are the ATMs to be found?

Yes, you can use USD, Chilean Peso and few others latino America currencies.

Investa has focus on latino America and there you will find all the ATM's and Ibitt branches.

I think you have to go to Investa page and blog for more info. All links in the first post.

Are you also the operator of all those ATMs or are you collaborating with banks in Latin America?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 11:47:57 AM

Are you also the operator of all those ATMs or are you collaborating with banks in Latin America?

Yes, Investa is the operator of this ATM's but I don't know with which bank exactly they are working with.

They have a bank for sure there because this business would be not possible without a bank, I assume.

For such a detailed question the best place is the Telegram group. Here link:  https://t.me/investaco

I am only a long time supporter of the Investa project and don't know all the answers.

fulcare

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:29:26 AM

Yes, Investa is the operator of this ATM's but I don't know with which bank exactly they are working with.

They have a bank for sure there because this business would be not possible without a bank, I assume.

For such a detailed question the best place is the Telegram group. Here link:  https://t.me/investaco

I am only a long time supporter of the Investa project and don't know all the answers.

Ok will try to get my answers there asap. Good to have some people being active here also and answer questions if they arrive.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:22:22 PM

Ok will try to get my answers there asap. Good to have some people being active here also and answer questions if they arrive.

I just talked with Nick from Investa and this is the exact answer to your question:

"Yes we operate the atms ourselves and are not collaborating with any banks for those services".

I can only add that Investa is the only project which delivered almost all products during and just after the ICO!!! They never failed as it goes to a given word or time frames.

We are actually waiting for the last component which is integrating INV token into the Ibitt exchange which will be very soon.

I am one of this hodlers who doesn't want INV token to be listed too soon and think that we should wait for the market to move.

Bad timing could be very bad for everybody. There is a lot of liquidity needed and we need more advertising and volume for IBitt exchange first.

Investa is my black horse and I have high hopes for this project.

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 06:27:43 PM

When finally Investa will be added to iBItt?  Hope that it will be soon, because 9 month past from first promising dates.
fulcare

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:14:14 AM

I just talked with Nick from Investa and this is the exact answer to your question:

"Yes we operate the atms ourselves and are not collaborating with any banks for those services".

I can only add that Investa is the only project which delivered almost all products during and just after the ICO!!! They never failed as it goes to a given word or time frames.

We are actually waiting for the last component which is integrating INV token into the Ibitt exchange which will be very soon.

I am one of this hodlers who doesn't want INV token to be listed too soon and think that we should wait for the market to move.

Bad timing could be very bad for everybody. There is a lot of liquidity needed and we need more advertising and volume for IBitt exchange first.

Investa is my black horse and I have high hopes for this project.

Super to have you around, a lot of information thank you. Interesting that they also operate the ATMs themselves, but I guess that also comes at a cost. Still this is a very complete project then.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:04:12 PM

When finally Investa will be added to iBItt?  Hope that it will be soon, because 9 month past from first promising dates.

Like you see in the post above I am not a fan of INV token listing today or in the near future.

In my opinion, the market conditions are bad and we have to wait for the market to move one way or another.

Only then INV token will be able to hold the price and even there is a chance to grow.

Too fast with INV listing will only bring that token loses 99% of its value like any other token during this bear market when listed after ICO.

Is better to wait and sell for real money when the market finally moves.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 01:40:10 AM

Super to have you around, a lot of information thank you. Interesting that they also operate the ATMs themselves, but I guess that also comes at a cost. Still this is a very complete project then.

I am happy that I was able to help. If you have any additional questions or want to discuss Investa project I will be happy to help.

Super to have you around too  Grin Wink.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:49:06 PM

Many members keep asking me in PM about the integration of the INV token to the Ibitt exchange.

I can't tell any estimated date because the team doesn't know that either.

Many of you are angry because there where posts from admins in TYelegram that this will happen this month and this will be a great month.

I don't know what to answer. I think we have just to wait until the end of the moth and see.

Still, the best way to ask questions is the telegram group because I am not part of the team only supporter and agreed to maintain this thread for Investa.

fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:14:08 PM

Discover a world of possibilities with your ibitt card
https://www.ibitt.co/discover-a-world-of-possibilities-with-your-ibitt-card/

What is the ibitt card?
How does it works?
How do i get an ibitt card?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:21:13 AM

What is the ibitt card?
How does it works?

Go to https://ibitt.co/es/card/ for detailed information about the card.

Here a few pieces of information from the Ibiit card page:
iBITT exchange is proud to introduce Investa card that will take you wherever and whenever you need to go. Accepted at over 38 million merchants and POS worldwide. User-friendly and easy to use. Keep your spending in control with all your currencies in one account. Shop in store, online or withdraw at the ATM. Advanced Card security (Chip and PIN, Card Freeze and more).
Trace your Spending and use worldwide, with instant currency exchange between Crypto and FIAT. Bringing CRYPTO to everyday life.
Make a smooth transition from fiat to digital money iBITT Exchange + Cards providers tools you need to purchase CRYPTO, then manage them through our easy-to-use online wallet, or store them and use them whenever you want.

Card Fees

ATM CHECK BALANCE FEE
$1
CHARGEBACK HANDLING FEEUSD
$15
POS TRANSACTION FEE
$0
CARD SHIPPING FEE (REGULAR MAIL)
$0
CARD SHIPPING FEE (EXPEDITE COURIER)USD
$50

Card Fees
Minimum Load Amount
$20
Card Issuance Fee
$20
Card Loading Fee
10%
Card Monthy Fee
$5
FX Fee
2%
ATM Fee
$5

Limits
MAX LOADS PER DAY

1 PER DAY

MAX ATM WITHDRAWALS

3 PER DAY

CARD LOAD LIMIT

UP TO $10,000

ATM WITHDRAWAL LIMIT PER DAY

USD $500

CARD BALANCE LIMIT

USD$ 10,000 (UP TO $100,000 WITH ENCHANCED KYC)

DAILY SPENDING LIMIT

USD$8,000

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:25:35 AM

I have very good news for all bounty hunters.

INV token will be listed on an exchange and the withdrawal process of bounty will start very soon.

Here information from the Investa team about the bounty claiming process, read carefully:
🚨Investa Bounty Claim🚨

⭐️Boost your wallet and support the Investa community. Claim your INV tokens before its too late!! ⭐️

📍What I need to do?📍

👉🏻 Post about ibitt.co in any social media platform! Simple! Use the following :

👉🏻👉🏻iBitt.co - the only exchange offering FIAT & Crypto trading pairs including USD, EUR, CLP, PEN, VES (FIAT) paired with BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP and many more. Register 4 free at ibitt.co👈🏻👈🏻

👉🏻 Just send your ERC20 wallet, email address and social media post link and you will be credited by the team.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScp1R--vpMH-K3wOk9SclRArv7DbSMI8cegU6_t1u9e0SuK0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

🔑Make sure you double check your email and ERC wallet so that your claim is easily processed by the team! It should be the same as your original Bounty information 🔑

Why not sign up to our first exchange listing at https://www.satoexchange.com/?ref=xrd16eh2

✅ Claim by 30th April before this room is closed ✅

📍We endeavour to process all bounty participants by the end of April so SPREAD THE WORD!! 📍

Don't forget to claim your bounty Claim until 30th April because this is the last date and bounty account will be closed.

gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:00:01 PM

iBitt takes part in the Fintech revolution
iBitt covers an international audience that extends from United Kingdom to Latin America, offering a multi-platform with products and services without comparison at a global scale. From the network of CRYPTO-FIAT ATMs for the latin american region set on the company’s roadmap to its unique prepaid crypto debit card, iBitt is the perfect solution for the general public. https://ibitt.co/ibitt-takes-part-in-the-fintech-revolution/
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 05:08:25 PM

Last few days left to claim your bounty tokens from Investa campaign.

Don't forget to fill the google form provided in Telegram official group and bounty thread.

This is required to fill the form until the end of the month or the tokens will be lost forever.

Don't wait and check if you have claimed your bounty. The address and email have to be this same as on bounty spreadsheet.

Check all data and confirm that everything is correct to avoid problems.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 06:49:30 AM
Merited by crypto mania (1)

What is the ibitt card?
How does it works?

What is the ibitt card?

The ibitt card is a prepaid debit card that is designed to access your funds both in crypto assets and fiat money, using all our services.

How does it work?

This special card has many benefits for you. Just to start, you can make purchases in over 38 million businesses all over the world.

Also, your ibitt card gives you access directly to your funds in crypto assets or fiat money, keeping them all in the same account, from where you can withdraw your cash from any of the ATM’s in our network.

In order to recharge your funds, the process is simple, just using any of our options in fiat money (USD, GBP, EUR, CLP) to send funds directly to your fiat wallet. In the case of choosing to use crypto assets, the same process applies, selecting the crypto assets of your preference and sending them over to your ibitt wallet.

Do you want to pay with your crypto assets in an establishment? The ibitt card has a scannable PIN for points of sale, which can be used to buy in any merchant without a problem. You can learn how to use your ibitt card in this video.

Also, the ibitt card is quite accessible. The commissions for each operation are from just $1 and it allows the users to withdraw even $8,000 daily in cash from our ATMs.

How do I get an ibitt card?

At the contrary of traditional financial products that require long and complicated processes to get to the hands of the users, to obtain your ibitt card is rather simple.

All you need is to have an ibitt account. After that, we provide you with a simple form to collect the necessary data. You can access the form here. Now, we’d only require a Proof of Direction and a Proof of Identity to comply with Know-Your-Customer (KYC) standards.

And that’s it! Now you can see how easy it’s to be the proud owner of your very own prepaid crypto debit card. We’ll be pleased to answer any questions from our support team to help you go through the process.

Go to https://ibitt.co/es/card/ for detailed information about the card.

Card Fees

ATM CHECK BALANCE FEE
$1
CHARGEBACK HANDLING FEEUSD
$15
POS TRANSACTION FEE
$0
CARD SHIPPING FEE (REGULAR MAIL)
$0
CARD SHIPPING FEE (EXPEDITE COURIER)USD
$50

Card Fees
Minimum Load Amount
$20
Card Issuance Fee
$20
Card Loading Fee
10%
Card Monthy Fee
$5
FX Fee
2%
ATM Fee
$5

Limits
MAX LOADS PER DAY

1 PER DAY

MAX ATM WITHDRAWALS

3 PER DAY

CARD LOAD LIMIT

UP TO $10,000

ATM WITHDRAWAL LIMIT PER DAY

USD $500

CARD BALANCE LIMIT

USD$ 10,000 (UP TO $100,000 WITH ENHANCED KYC)

DAILY SPENDING LIMIT

USD$8,000

https://ibitt.co/discover-a-world-of-possibilities-with-your-ibitt-card/

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:05:18 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 07:33:05 AM by crypto mania
Merited by wwzsocki (2)

What is the ibitt card?

The ibitt card is a prepaid debit card that is designed to access your funds both in crypto assets and fiat money, using all our services...

Thank you @WWzsocki for this detailed post about Ibitt cards.
Of course, I will merit this post with my first free smerit because this is an answer to my PM where I asked about Ibitt exchange and cards.

I have a few additional questions about the cards:

1. Are these cards already issued and working?
2. Can I get one and use as it is described?
3. How long does it take to get the card to the EU?

And few more questions about INV token and listings on exchanges:

1. I see that INV token is listed on an exchange is this an official listing?
2. Why INV is not listed on Ibitt exchange?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:00:27 PM

I have a few additional questions about the cards...

Yes, cards are already issued and working. You can get one as described. It takes a few weeks to get a card.

INV listing on the exchange is official and confirmed by Investa team. There are still ongoing works to implement INV token to Ibitt exchange but this is not easy and will be done later after other less problematic tokens will be added first.

This is all I know and can answer. I hope this helps. You can always go to the Telegram group for the latest news and updates. Additionally, ask questions there and talk to the team.

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:06:22 AM

iBitt and Startup Grind support corporative innovation in the Minnin Summit 2019
https://ibitt.co/ibitt-and-startup-grind-support-corporative-innovation-in-the-minnin-summit-2019/

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:58:01 AM

BOUNTY TOKENS ARE SENT!!!

I want to share that I have received my bounty payment from Investa project. Once again Investa fulfilled the promise and distributed INV token as scheduled.

Investa is the only ICO I participated which delivered all promises and a lot of them ahead of time. This is such a difference when after ICO all goes smooth and the team is so trustworthy.

I will HODL my ONV token and advise to this same because no matter how good the project is the market is in bad condition and the price could be not high enough at this moment.

INV token is officially listed on Sato exchange but please think twice before dumping for few bucks. This token could be worth a lot more when the bull market will start finally.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:29:53 PM

If anybody hasn't received bounty payment don't panic this will be paid with the second batch.

A few days ago I posted about successful bounty distribution but this is not fully true because some people experienced problems and didn't receive their payment.

Investa team decided to do the second batch of payouts in a later time. So if one has any problems with bounty payment should check with Investa dashboard and support.

INV token is listed on Satoexchange but there are almost no volume and no demand. This market was just opened and Satoexchange is very little known crypto exchange.

I think the best advice is to HODL and wait for better times. Investa is a real company with real products and price should rise in good circumstances.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: