Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 11:07:14 AM

...is there a video of the team all together, explaining the project? to find out if the team is real or not Smiley...

Of course, the Investa team is real and you can watch multiple videos and photos with them and in their offices around the world. Also in this thread are many photos of the team, additionally, there are articles and announcements, where you can read about their participation in many crypto conferences around the world.

I will not provide any links on purpose because they are very easy to find in this thread or in the opening post and if you want to invest you have to do research anyway  Wink.

...I just like to know where I'm going before I invest Smiley...

I understand you fully and there is nothing wrong with asking questions but you started from calling Investa a scam, even without needed knowledge about this project.

Please refrain next time from such behavior and do more research before you start accusing somebody.

Do we expect some good news on ibitt? Like listing it in other exchanges?...

Many people asking the same question as you and lately there was an announcement in the Telegram group from Investa team.

They are open to any suggestion from the community and traders what to do next. They already implemented INV to the Ibitt exchange and now every trader is eligible for a discount.

...we have a rebate program. If iBitt users have generated more than USD $1000 in trading fees, they can receive a rebate of 10% if they pay with INV.
https://t.me/investaco/68466

Ibitt offers far more than just INV listing. We are happy to hear any suggestions from our community and especially from active traders who bring volume to the exchange.  
INV value is linked to BTC and all other crypto trading volume, where we can offer trading fee incentives via INV - as Binance do with BNB.
That is why we need your support to recommend ibitt to active traders.
https://t.me/investaco/68452

...regarding marketing we tried many ideas, but did not find them to be cost effective, so for now we are growing mainly through word of mouth referrals and partnerships. We are open to suggestions that can demonstrate good marketing ROI and evidence of success. As always, its easy to say 'do more marketing or integration' but it has to pay off with more revenue than it costs - which is almost never true in the crypto space.   With regard to our community we do value you, but unfortunately they are 95% people just 'waiting for good things to happen' (i.e. to sell their INV)  without having even used iBitt or putting anything into our project since the ICO. You are right that we have built many valuable things even despite a very low ICO raise, so for this reason we still need your help for iBitt to grow...
https://t.me/investaco/68475

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ebykamsiokoro

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:31:09 PM

This sounds very interesting and has some promising features with positive workability. I'll take a closer look at the whitepaper and drop a more detailed write-up on my thoughts and if it's a good investment project.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:10:39 AM

Do we expect some good news on ibitt? Like listing it in other exchanges?  Cause until now no buyers. Hopefully to see  some buyers for us to sell our tokens.
i am also waiting for this to happen but i think we must wait for another year. The reason i think why inv has no buyers is the lack of promotion, and also thier telegram is now free advertising group they allow other people to promote a project that it should be for inv only.

Crytonex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 10:53:13 AM

please dev try out for more exchange so investors can sell tokn
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 11:33:33 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2020, 04:59:43 PM by wwzsocki

...The reason i think why inv has no buyers is the lack of promotion...

Nobody knows for sure why there is no liquidity for the INV token on exchanges.

In my opinion, this is because INV token has not much use cases, as for now I know only about the rebate program on Ibitt exchange were trader can get 10% back if trader more as 1000$ in volume.

If the INV token will be finally integrated into all Investa products, this should make the situation a lot better and maybe start an organical demand.

...telegram is now free advertising group they allow other people to promote a project that it should be for inv only...

This is not true, nobody promotes anything besides Investa in the main Telegram group and even if sometimes scammers post about different projects, they are banned and posts are removed by mods.

Of course, sometimes it takes an hour or a day, but I haven't seen any advertisements lately, as you are implying.

Please, show an example as proof of your words?

This sounds very interesting...I'll take a closer look at the whitepaper and drop a more detailed write-up on my thoughts...

I happy you like it, I will wait to discuss with you further the Invista project. It is really worth to take a closer look.

My advice, read this thread fully (is not so long  Wink) and you will have full insights into what was happening until now.

HankePoster

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:18:25 AM

iBitt you are offering card plus ATM, so my question is that are you still decentralized?

With such features, I don't think you can remain decentralized....
mankuk0007

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 10:02:47 AM

iBitt you are offering card plus ATM, so my question is that are you still decentralized?

why you think they May not remain decentralized if they are offering card + ATM.
lovelysingh

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 10:09:09 AM

yeah if more exchanges are come in action and then more investors can sell their tokens.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 02:47:33 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2020, 12:28:55 PM by wwzsocki

What do you mean decentralized? This is not a DAO, only a real company that created a token on ETH blockchain called INV from the name of the company which is Investa.

I think if you would know these basics facts about this project, then you would not ask this question or at least you would be a lot more precise.

If you still don't know something or have a question I would be happy to answer, but I encourage you to at least check the basics about the Investa project.

yeah if more exchanges are come in action and then more investors can sell their tokens.

Indeed there are only two exchanges for INV token and from almost a year literally zero liquidity (no buy or sell trades).

Many people call for more exchanges but I don't think it would change something. The liquidity comes from itself when the INV token would have a lot of use cases.

Take as an example Binance, this is almost the same company model as Investa. They are also an exchange with cards, their own token/cryptocurrency, and other products, just like Investa with their INV token, but BNB has multiple use cases and INV not. This is the main problem and I already tried to talk about it with the team (many times), but as for now, I don't see any effect or that something will change in this matter.

Investa Telegram Manager told me some time ago that Investa team is:

Working on the below...
1) CMC listing (Waiting for their update)
2) INV pair with major crypto currencies.
3) Hodl INV to get sharing of profit from exchange.
4) Discounts on transactions fee using INV.
5) Integrate INV in our ATM's to withdraw/deposit/exchange alike BTC, LTC & ETH with fiat.
https://t.me/investaco/66252

I hope to see some progress soon if they deliver these promises and this can change something for INV token liquidity.

We have to separate the company from the token here. Investa can be a really successful company and it is, when at the same time INV token can and is performing really bad from the time of introduction. I still hope that the Investa team will wake up and take a good look at Binance and how they did it to be between the first 20 biggest cryptocurrencies in the market and just replicate their success.

It is literally so easy, but maybe first a few months of work in McDonald's is needed to get this mindset  Wink Cheesy.

Buysell(BULL)
Copper Member

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 07:51:18 PM

Hello
who can I talk to about listing our coin?
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 12:53:45 PM

Is there any update about this project? When will i see inv coin be listed in other exchange and not only on ibitt? I still have faith about this project that it will rise soon.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 12:56:56 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2020, 12:15:25 PM by wwzsocki

Is there any update about this project? When will i see inv coin be listed in other exchange and not only on ibitt?...

Just read a few posts above to know the latest news and development progress because if something important happens I always write about it in this thread to inform Bitcointalk members, at least I do it from the ICO until today, as you can see.

INV token is already listed for a long time on another exchange: https://www.satoexchange.com/market/INV/ETH, but this is not important because there is no liquidity at all.
Please read my older posts to understand the situation better.

...who can I talk to about listing our coin?

https://t.me/investaco

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 10:37:15 PM

Is there any update about this project? When will i see inv coin be listed in other exchange and not only on ibitt?...

Just read a few posts above to know the latest news and development progress because if something important happens I always write about it in this thread to inform Bitcointalk members, at least I do it from the ICO until today, as you can see.
I am really surprised how much you look entousiast with this project.
I was a bounty participant during the INV ico (years ago) and still following the project in telegram. But honestly, i don't see so much important updates since that time (over two years) except for migrating from a contract to another. Most of bounty participants still wait claiming their bounty rewards and the telegram group is full of them.
I still hope that i won't regret joining the investa project but it's really hard to believe that after two years the project is still under developement.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 12:45:25 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 04:53:27 PM by wwzsocki

I am really surprised how much you look entousiast with this project...i don't see so much important updates... it's really hard to believe that after two years the project is still under developement...

If you are in the Investa Telegram group and you know me (a little) from the forum, then you have to know that my nick is there EmoneyABC, and you have to know, that I am giving a lot of pressure on them there and ask openly for everything I don't like. So far, I haven't seen anybody else doing this there. Additionally, if you really would read only my last 2 posts from this thread, you will see, that I was just recently speaking about the problems you are describing in your comment, which is the development, all problems with INV token, and even more, like:
- talks with the team, my thoughts and so on. You will even find quotes from Telegram there.

I just try to honestly answer all questions in a polite way here, because I am such a type of person and maybe my tone sounds like I am very enthusiastic and this is also a little true because I was in the past when they fulfilled all ICO promises a lot faster as scheduled, but also, I am speaking about the things I don't like and am not happy with it fully openly, pushing a lot of pressure on the team.

Of course, Investa is still under ongoing development, as a company, but there is not much happening around the INV token, which is the most important thing for us - investors.
If you really are on Telegram, you have to see my returning questions about the INV token integration promises.

If you really want to talk with me about the Investa project, I will be happy to discuss everything, but please read first my posts and come with decent questions, thoughts, suggestions because everything you have written in the post was already answered or discussed on the last page of this thread a couple of times.

...We have to separate the company from the token here. Investa can be a really successful company and it is, when at the same time INV token can and is performing really bad from the time of introduction. I still hope that the Investa team will wake up and take a good look at Binance and how they did it to be between the first 20 biggest cryptocurrencies in the market and just replicate their success...

coupable

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:42:56 PM

If you really want to talk with me about the Investa project, I will be happy to discuss everything, but please read first my posts and come with decent questions, thoughts, suggestions because everything you have written in the post was already answered or discussed on the last page of this thread a couple of times.

...We have to separate the company from the token here. Investa can be a really successful company and it is, when at the same time INV token can and is performing really bad from the time of introduction. I still hope that the Investa team will wake up and take a good look at Binance and how they did it to be between the first 20 biggest cryptocurrencies in the market and just replicate their success...
I would really appreciate continue the discussion with you. But i come here, as a project entousiast maybe, to hear directly from the team. It's really a hard task to find and read all your comments in this topic although i do really believe in your honesty and good willing.
Without going too deep, we are still discussing IBITT and Investa based on what they publish in telegram and as there is no negatives against them, but i can't deny that the developement of the project took so much time than expected and at every time the team repeat that everything is good and the project is controlled by safe hands who know what to do. If the token won't do well, it's a catastrophy for investors after years of patience.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 11:38:01 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 12:17:45 PM by wwzsocki

...we are still discussing IBITT and Investa based on what they publish in telegram and as there is no negatives against them...

We have to be honest here that the Investa community is very small, but from time to time there are questions from angry investors about the INV token in the Telegram group.

...the team repeat that everything is good and the project is controlled by safe hands who know what to do. If the token won't do well, it's a catastrophy for investors after years of patience.

As I told you already, Investa company can be and is successful, when the INV token is not. You can check the Investa company and how they grow constantly.
Every few months we have new offices and ATMs placed in new cities around the world, but still, it has nothing to do with the INV token.

Investa Telegram Manager told me some time ago that Investa team is:

Working on the below...
5) Integrate INV in our ATM's to withdraw/deposit/exchange alike BTC, LTC & ETH with fiat.
https://t.me/investaco/66252

Until today only number 4 is fully implemented, but the fees are so high on Ibitt exchange that nobody even thinks to get these discounts because it is obviously not worth it.
One will pay 70% fewer fees using Binance without any discounts, so why bother at all?

I hope they will finally integrate the INV token fully as promised, but when I ask about this it seems like the team is satisfied with actual INV integration, and not much will be done further.

I am also not happy how that looks like and have my thoughts on this, but I will not speculate openly because I could be wrong and don't want to make bad advertisement for Investa, especially, after such a good start. We have to remember that they fulfilled all ICO promises, only that INV integration left to be done.

If you want to hear my private opinion send me a PM, please.

coupable

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:45:21 PM

Working on the below...
Until today only number 4 is fully implemented
This doesn't much with the other sentence here:
We have to remember that they fulfilled all ICO promises, only that INV integration left to be done.

Thank you again wwzsocki for the detailed response. I wish i hear more opinions from others who had been interested in Investa project, even from bounty hunters who seems to be the only active users in telegram since day one.
I will privately contact you here or in telegram.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 01:20:55 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 07:56:34 PM by wwzsocki

This doesn't much with the other sentence here...

The first sentence is not mine, only from Telegram group admin and the second one is my comment on this statement.
Investa team indeed fulfilled all ICO promises ahead of schedule and INV integration was in the roadmap at the later stages.

They promise offices, ATMs, exchange, INV token, distribution just after the bounty and all these promises were fully delivered.

The integration of INV token to the exchange, more trading pairs, and all the other points from the quote above are the first major problems in the Investa project and were postponed many times.
That is why, I always try to provide real information and the actual state of the project.

I keep focus on facts and am far from speculations because this is not the right way to provide real information to interested members.

coupable

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 11:56:14 PM

The integration of INV token to the exchange, more trading pairs, and all the other points from the quote above are the first major problems in the Investa project and were postponed many times.
That is why, I always try to provide real information and the actual state of the project.

I keep focus on facts and am far from speculations because this is not the right way to provide real information to interested members.
Hello again wwzsocki ,
Since your last reply to my comments, i see no additional comments. Neither from the official managers here, nor from other members who seems not to be interested in the Investa project anymore. As you are almost the only one who seems to be still interested in following updates of the ibitt exchange and the INV token, would you please tell if you got updated info?
I have recently checked the telegram channel, but failed to find new updates through thousands of comments from users mainly asking about their reward in bounty which seems to be still in progress since years !
Thanks in advance .
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2020, 05:16:13 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2020, 05:41:27 PM by wwzsocki
Merited by coupable (2)

Hello again wwzsocki...

Hi Coupable, nice to talk with you again.

Since your last reply to my comments, i see no additional comments. Neither from the official managers here, nor from other members who seems not to be interested in the Investa project...

This is the reality of the Investa community here on Bitcointalk for almost 2 years.

Investa team only replied here at the beginning and as you can see above there is no community left here, only a couple of posts in the span of a few months.

Only a single members/investors/bounty hunters post sometimes questions  when they find INV token in their wallet after years, or spammers try to post for signature purposes.

On Telegram there are still 4500 members and sometimes active discussions.

...As you are almost the only one who seems to be still interested in following updates of the ibitt exchange and the INV token, would you please tell if you got updated info?

Of course, I will be happy to provide you the latest info.

I will quote my latest discussion with the Investa CEO from Telegram and I think this will be most informative and show the actual state of things.

https://t.me/investaco/73239

https://t.me/investaco/73246

https://t.me/investaco/73252

...failed to find new updates through thousands of comments from users mainly asking about their reward in bounty which seems to be still in progress since years...

The bounty is a long time ago closed and paid fully as agreed on time. All bounty hunters which fulfilled requirements got their tokens.

There are always people who are asking bounty questions years later, especially when the bounty campaign was successful with many participants like in this case.

I can confirm that Investa paid everything, I also just found these accusations in the bounty thread and from what I can see,  of course, months later after distribution.
I also lost tokens many times if I not claimed, swapped, registered, KYC, or something else, but in Investa case I can confirm that they paid everything and there were no special requirements, as to register on Ibitt exchange to get the tokens. Of course, there was some time to do it, but even after the final date they still accepted queries from members on Telegram for months.
So to accuse them of scam is way too much, I think. I see the team does nothing and ignore it, I think they even haven't read that.

...Thanks in advance.
Always happy to talk with you .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: