Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

Again a lot of amazing updates from the Investa team!!!

Before you read them just think that this ICO is not finished yet and you can still participate until the end of this month.

So here there are:

1. ATMs have been shipped and are on their way to Chile!
2. Pre-ordered cards are being sent to several users now.
3. The Exchange is almost ready to go live.

I have participated in many ICO but never seen progress like this. Investa development and roadmap fulfillment are overwhelming. Remember ICO is even not ended.

If this all doesn't scream buy I don't what is.

Hello this friend is exciting news for me, investa is a very fast development project, and this is smart idea of Tim,
and I want to participate, where can I see detail info friend?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

The financial ecosystem is an undeniable advantage.I think Investa will be able to find its supporters.I am watching the project with great interest and waiting for its full implementation.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Again a lot of amazing updates from the Investa team!!!

Before you read them just think that this ICO is not finished yet and you can still participate until the end of this month.

So here there are:

1. ATMs have been shipped and are on their way to Chile!
2. Pre-ordered cards are being sent to several users now.
3. The Exchange is almost ready to go live.

I have participated in many ICO but never seen progress like this. Investa development and roadmap fulfillment are overwhelming. Remember ICO is even not ended.

If this all doesn't scream buy I don't what is.
Hello this friend is exciting news for me, investa is a very fast development project, and this is smart idea of Tim,
and I want to participate, where can I see detail info friend?

If you are interested in participating please use this link to Investa ICO page and register there, send transaction and wait for tokens.

Here link: http://investaco.in/

CryptoKingh

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

have you consulted with a lawyer, if so, where do you stand in legal terms?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

The financial ecosystem is an undeniable advantage.I think Investa will be able to find its supporters.I am watching the project with great interest and waiting for its full implementation.

Exactly, Investa is a full solution for every crypto investor, holder, user. This will be so easy to mange, store and use your crypto holdings in real live that you will never go back to FIAT again.

Using Investa credit card you can pay worldwide exactly as Visa or Mastercard cards. Only one difference there will be no such high fees.
The exchange will live soon where you will be able to trade between a variety of pairs.
Investments, safe storage and many more will come when Investa will be fully developed.

As for now the progress is very fast and let's hope that Investa will be fully funded - the hard cap is the goal!!!

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I was few days on vacation and took break from crypto market.

I was very happy to see BTC up so much and so many good news from Investa ICO.
Progress is very fast and we are nearing to the end of this extended ICO. I hope that soft cap is achieved and Investa will move forward.

Any informations about fundraising how much is actually already invested?
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

In the following link, you can read a user experience in South America with Investa's prepaid crypto credit card:

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/92cmwf/my_experience_in_south_america_with_investas/
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:29:58 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 08:27:48 PM by wwzsocki

In the following link, you can read a user experience in South America with Investa's prepaid crypto credit card:

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/92cmwf/my_experience_in_south_america_with_investas/

Thanks for sharing this @Hati.

I told you a few days ago that Investa started cards pre-orders and ATMs will be shipped soon. I thought personally that if Investa delivers first cards in 6 to 8 weeks, then this will be really fast. With ATM's I give them more time because shipment just started and this cost a lot of time. So, I assumed that I focus on the cards and other minor updates.

I couldn't believe when I heard today that people already are using the Investa card and sharing opinions on Reddit!!! I am so amazed by the Investa performance and they keep pushing on. You have to remember that Investa ICO is not ended, you can still buy INV token with huge discount!!!

I just talked to the team on Telegram and they told me that ATMs are already shipped and will be installed during August in Santiago, Chile. Promotional campaigns will start and http://ibitt.co exchange will be launched soon.

Now when they are saying soon I think it will be tomorrow. Never seen a performance like this. This project is amazing and people behind professional and fully committed. I will repeat that Investa ICO is still ongoing for 3 days and you can buy when is still cheap. If this news didn't convince you to buy INV token, then I don't what will.

ICO STILL ONGOING FOR 3 DAYS.

-  

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

Hi Guys,

Quick update - Investa is pleased to offer iBitt debit cards to any of our INV token buyers.
Those who bought over 1,000 INV in our ICO can get a FREE iBitt card
If bought less than 1k INV or have bounty, please see the pricing schedule here and place your card order

https://ibittcard.com/

First cards have been delivered to our token buyers and reports are positive that they can be used at over 30m merchant locations worldwide.
Crypto loading is working well and we look forward to enabling more crypto hodlers to seamlessly spend in the real world...

This is great news for all investors of course. I am amazed how fast Investa delivers promises.

There is still time to participate in this ICO until the end of this month. Investa already started to distribute cards and they can be used, this is just insane. I have never seen something like this before.

I advise everybody to look at Investa ICO page and read the white paper carefully. You will understand why this ICO is such a big opportunity for everybody.

Investa is doing great from what I see. I understand that soft cap is already achieved if cards are issued to investors. There would no sense to deliver this cards if the ICO is not successful and had to be reversed.

Am I right Investa team?

yes correct, we raised enough to proceed with the project.
We spent also a lot of our own money to make it happen faster.
Now we are focusing on launching our ibitt.co exchange in several markets.
Chile will be the first, where we have integrated support for CLP currency thru our local banking partners.
More FIAT options will be added soon after, along with access to users worldwide (e.g. USD and GBP deposit options)

iBitt Cards have been issued to VIP token buyers from our ICO and we will continue to roll them out on a limited basis.

ITM machines will be installed within a few weeks in Santiago Chile, as the final piece of our 3 product offering

We are excited that this is happening at a rapid pace and we are picking up a lot of attention from partner blockchain projects.

INV token is core to all our services, so there will be some strong support for the token as all our users will need it
crypto mania

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

Hi Guys,

Quick update - Investa is pleased to offer iBitt debit cards to any of our INV token buyers.
Those who bought over 1,000 INV in our ICO can get a FREE iBitt card
If bought less than 1k INV or have bounty, please see the pricing schedule here and place your card order

https://ibittcard.com/

First cards have been delivered to our token buyers and reports are positive that they can be used at over 30m merchant locations worldwide.
Crypto loading is working well and we look forward to enabling more crypto hodlers to seamlessly spend in the real world...

This is great news for all investors of course. I am amazed how fast Investa delivers promises.

There is still time to participate in this ICO until the end of this month. Investa already started to distribute cards and they can be used, this is just insane. I have never seen something like this before.

I advise everybody to look at Investa ICO page and read the white paper carefully. You will understand why this ICO is such a big opportunity for everybody.

Investa is doing great from what I see. I understand that soft cap is already achieved if cards are issued to investors. There would no sense to deliver this cards if the ICO is not successful and had to be reversed.

Am I right Investa team?

yes correct, we raised enough to proceed with the project.
We spent also a lot of our own money to make it happen faster.
Now we are focusing on launching our ibitt.co exchange in several markets.
Chile will be the first, where we have integrated support for CLP currency thru our local banking partners.
More FIAT options will be added soon after, along with access to users worldwide (e.g. USD and GBP deposit options)

iBitt Cards have been issued to VIP token buyers from our ICO and we will continue to roll them out on a limited basis.

ITM machines will be installed within a few weeks in Santiago Chile, as the final piece of our 3 product offering

We are excited that this is happening at a rapid pace and we are picking up a lot of attention from partner blockchain projects.

INV token is core to all our services, so there will be some strong support for the token as all our users will need it

I just can't wait to see Investa token on the exchange. I keep wondering how  it would perform? When I look at the achieved progress should be great but one can never know for sure in the crypto world. 

I understand when all products will be up and running Investa team will start expanding the business, more ATMs, cards, currencies on the exchange, etc.
Am I right?

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

Yeah, everybody is asking the same question now "how much"? I don't know.

I won't say I don't care but to be honest I am. For me, this is a long-term investment so a minimum 18 months. I want 20 - 50x gains not 1 or even half.
Investa fulfills promises and everything is going great. With this performance and real growth, this token could be worth a lot more in a few months. Just after listing you can earn something but if you wait your gains could be insane. There is no rule last year some ICO' bring thousand x gains. Why not Investa? Just hodl from now.

crypto mania

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

I think this is the best time to say CONGRATULATIONS INVESTA!!! I am happy to see this project to be developed further. This tools are needed and people will use it for sure. I hope Investa will grow very fast just like with hard cap achieved. This is still possible.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

I have got a token investa on my investment account but I have not been able to do WD. when can i do it? and where is the market for investa?
some information is very confusing, please give me clarity
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

I have got a token investa on my investment account but I have not been able to do WD. when can i do it? and where is the market for investa?

I advise you to use official Telegram group for this question because Investa team is active there. The exact date for withdrawal will be announced soon. Investa will allow withdrawing tokens to their Ibitt exchange when open. This will be very soon because already Ibitt exchange is in the testing period.

So, if you have INV tokens in your Investa account, then this the right place for them to be, as for now.

crypto mania

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

I have my tokens in the dashboard too.

Investa already announced that they will allow withdrawals to Ibitt exchange just after launch. There is no exact date for the launch but they said that this will be soon and I think we can believe Investa team because as for now they delivered everything long before roadmap. This is something unusual and new in the crypto market. I think Investa is the first ICO which delivered almost all products before the end of fundraising.

Great work Investa.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

Investa — August 2018 update
Investa — ATMs and Exchange — nearly ready to launch…
We are making good progress and pushing ahead with our product launches as fast as possible.
https://medium.com/@investauk/investa-august-2018-update-f5e605cbab27

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

We are all waiting for the announcement about Ibitt exchange launch. We can already register and search for bugs but still is not fully launched. Investa progress was so fast that now every few days of waiting fills like months. I hope to hear soon some news from the Investa team about exchanges listings, Atm's and many other.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:18:24 AM

Investa already announced that they will allow withdrawals to Ibitt exchange just after launch. There is no exact date for the launch but they said that this will be soon and I think we can believe Investa team because as for now they delivered everything long before roadmap. This is something unusual and new in the crypto market. I think Investa is the first ICO which delivered almost all products before the end of fundraising.

Great work Investa.
thank you for this useful information, I am also sure this project is indeed a very good project, therefore I can't wait for the distribution of tokens in my wallet
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:26:05 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 06:32:06 PM by wwzsocki

Great work Investa.

I can confirm that all tokens earned in bounty campaign are a long time ago credited to my Investa account and will be transferable when the internal Ibitt exchange will be fully launched because as for now is open only for registration and everybody can participate in bug finding.

Investa already announced that they will allow withdrawals to Ibitt exchange just after launch. There is no exact date for the launch but they said that this will be soon and I think we can believe Investa team because as for now they delivered everything long before roadmap. This is something unusual and new in the crypto market. I think Investa is the first ICO which delivered almost all products before the end of fundraising. Great work Investa.

Idun

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

Investa is making good progress and pushing ahead with its product launches as fast as possible. Read the last project update that the team has published in its Medium blog:

Investa — August 2018 update
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: