Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading effective?  (Read 1915 times)
korong ajem

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

day trading is fun because we can make a profit quickly, but day trading wastes our time and this has a big risk, I think day trading is not effective
Agat22

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Intraday trading is possible on instruments with a rather long history. It is better to trade through a broker with a MetaTrader or another program to be able to create your own trading system. Without it it is difficult to count on success.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

I think day trading is not effective because it can not make us get the most profit, I admit it is fun but holding is more profitable
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

Day trading is definitely very effective and profitable. In day trading, all that one requires is much time, patience and effective research. When one is able to consider all these points, day trading can be very effective. It is amazing how I can make respectable amount of profit within a short time of day trading.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Day trading will be effective if trader has big experience and knows technical analysis and fundamental analysis and moreover know how to use them together. For newcomers best strategy is just buy and hold for a long time.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Absolutely, I would approve it based on their opinion and predictions and whether they decide to sell or hold it would be their own choice.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Day trading will be effective if trader has big experience and knows technical analysis and fundamental analysis and moreover know how to use them together. For newcomers best strategy is just buy and hold for a long time.
That's true and a trader who has a wide range of skills and experience will more likely have an expertise to adjust in any form of trading. It becomes effective if you win and able to have a good trades in that kind of market but if you cant do it its better to stay away from it and hold some coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

day trading will be effective if you know what you are doing, you should use a large capital to start day trading because if using a small capital then it is not effective
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

Normally experts says that doing day trading is just a waste of time because it nevr give any profits like holding do but if we can do that trading in the smart ways we can even make good profits from it.But holding is much easier and more profitable than the day trading.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

Yes, day trading is profitable, but that doesn’t someone who doesn’t have the necessary skills that are required for trading would be able to make profit from it, you will have to learn it first and know what your are doing before thinking of being a day trader. But mind you, the profit doesn’t come at all times. If you’re watching trade videos on YouTube, YouTubers won’t let you believe that you will ever lose money in this… rather they will make you feel like there are no risks involved.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

Yes in good market position day trading is effecting positively and makes you able to get good amount in daily basis and you have a good path to earn good money on daily basis by only just keeping the good position of the market and you will pass the daily trade according to the strategy,
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

Day trading is only for professional that already got a lot of experience and for the people that got a lot of time to study the market, for beginners I don't suggest day trading, day trading can be really profitable if you got the skills.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

Day trading is only for professional that already got a lot of experience and for the people that got a lot of time to study the market, for beginners I don't suggest day trading, day trading can be really profitable if you got the skills.
Profitable for people that takes years here in crypto that had been study well how does the market may ever have to move for specially on a worst thing that may have the possibility to happen in this currency while they have to trade.
It does not have to take years in order to be profitable, you just have to be smart to be an effective day trader.
Everyone has a different comprehension level and some are really gifted that they can easily do effective method in just a short period of time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:45:52 AM

Thats true. trading has a big enough risk because each coin has a high fluctuation. if you don't have extensive experience and a lot of knowledge about trading and cryptocurrency will certainly increasingly risky trading you do. daytrading will be effective if your skills and knowledge are a lot about crypto. so you can know when the time is right to buy and sell in a short time
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:23:41 AM

My advice is make it a weekly trade and not everyday. Your consuming too much time but the profit is very little in daytrading and I know that because I've done it before. Coins do not move their prices everyday so it's clear that day trading is not effective.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

My advice is make it a weekly trade and not everyday. Your consuming too much time but the profit is very little in daytrading and I know that because I've done it before. Coins do not move their prices everyday so it's clear that day trading is not effective.
When having a wonderful strategies it is possible to gain quick profit when daily trading but the process also risky ,for us to be secured wait a couple months or take long term invesment where it has a chances to take more enormous profit.
Luckym7

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

I’m a crypto currency trader so in this moment I’m start day trading because if you want to make money with a short time so you must start day trading without day trading no one can make a short time profit. Day trading is very effective for crypto currency trader but who don’t know crypto currency trading they can’t start day trading if any newbie start day trading without any analysis they must lose his money so I just suggest to everyone to analysis coin market then start your day trading.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

I’m a crypto currency trader so in this moment I’m start day trading because if you want to make money with a short time so you must start day trading without day trading no one can make a short time profit. Day trading is very effective for crypto currency trader but who don’t know crypto currency trading they can’t start day trading if any newbie start day trading without any analysis they must lose his money so I just suggest to everyone to analysis coin market then start your day trading.

Could you share please how much money at least for do day trade? If you are doing day trade are you select a single coin or maybe 2, 3 coins? I want to start learning, but I'm confused how much that I need (is $50 enough for start?)

mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

day trading takes up a lot of my time and I think I can not make the most profit here, I prefer to do long-term trading because day trding is not efective for me
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

if you are a full time in crypto trading maybe day trading is good for you, you can easily monitor price movement. its profitable even small amount of profit for every cycle of trade you've done.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: