Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading effective?  (Read 1913 times)
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

Day trading not also effective but also harmful! Harmful for newbies or who don't have enough idea how to trade daily, how the market works. Sometimes, you will lose your money, because in trade no can get only profit. Lose is a big part of the live trade that's why to live or daily trade, not for everyone.

That's one of the part of trading I always encounter, to lose my money, I will be lucky if I get profit that's why I don't want to do a day trading, sometimes I am just wait for the increase of my coin before I sell so I know that I didn't lose my money.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

questions on day trading cryptos
seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

so i ask for people in this forum who day trade?
effective for profits,
?
i imagine.impossible when whole market red ?
on videos seems to watch the candle charts?
and hold a red and buy asap to a green?
do u recommend. ? if one has the time?

If you are good in analyzing, it is good if you will try day trading. Day trading is effective way to grow our money. There are a lot of techniques and strategies that we can use in order to make money in day trading of cryptocurrencies.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

I do not fancy day trading in my opinion. One needs to be able to do on the spot analysis and make 'super' fast decisions that are usually based with emotions rather than sound judgement. This is not to say, it is not profitable but you can as well make big losses.

Analysis is always a must when it comes to trading. It is not just a wait thing or stick to one way thing just like sticking  on day trading would not give us more chance to earn and to be successful in trading. We should also do our part on making the most out of our decision and transaction to make a better or even the best form of trading in bitcoin for the future.
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

I advise to stay away from day trading. Learn the basics first. Technical analysis, chart patterns, how multiple time frames are connected to each other, price action, order flow, Level up and more. And start with paper trade. Long-term trading can be better utilized than you do in the short term in exchange.

Day trading is trilling and interesting.
The excitement that you get when you buy something and sell it few hours later with a 10% gain (it doesn't matter if it were few $ or hundreds) is awesome.
Yes, you need to learn a little before you start but you can't learn to swim if you don't jump into the water.
Invest small and go step by step.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

Day trading is absolutely risky, it's not advisable if you have no good strategy. When the price all red, it could be profitable if you do the right thing to revolve the price. If you get profit 1%, that's called profit however amount profit you got. But i think it's impossible to get big profit by daily trading.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

I love to trade, and specially when it is about daily trading because you can ejoy your day being in front of the computer trying to make some money, it is funny after all, only that you can lose a lot of money if you just buy on the highest price of the day
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

Really profitable and as profitable as it is, can also be very risky and stressful. It is just more like playing with the market fluctuations and getting the best from it, but you will have to be very smart, calculative and never get emotional by sticking with your strategy and knowing when to get out from a trade. Some of my friends are enjoying the day business. They often show off their daily profit achievements with me
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

Day trading is the most beneficial form of trading out there but all big things come with big risks too. It is not easy to make money by day trading as it not only requires good understanding of the coin but some faith and guts too. I also consider day trading as the best and most beneficial form of trading. If someone is really good at it, this method can become a lot handy in making regular profits
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:30:00 AM

I think day trading is still effective to make a profit although the profit depends on how much we could buy the coin and how much we want to sell the coin. but I admitted that to do this, we need to have the skill to analyze the coin movement for daily. All the how and what should be known to you before practicing. This will help you to make a ground level for you where you can practice better
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:33:15 AM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Day trade is effective if you have enough time to see chart everyday. But day trading is high-risk compared hold for long term, because price is not stable and i don't recommend to do trading when market is red.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

Effective day trading is possible with us looking at the price of previous coins, do not rush to bussiness, most importantly we profit a lot, wait for the coins that start to fall, then we buy the coins that go down drastically.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Day trade is when you get to understand the general idea of trading and its likelyhood of pumping and dumping. Both short term and long term holding are financially efficient for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

Well I'm not expert in trading but i think it depends on what strategy you have and what altcoin you hold if the altcoin has stable in the market maybe day by day trading is not profitable also maybe this is risky and if ever you'll gained profit probably a little bit of money you'll get.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

As far as I can see, this is not a good time to trade in the day, but if you are a talented person in the field of business, then this is the moment I think you will make a lot of profit, but personally I will not do this because I'm not good at trading the day.
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

Too volatile for day trading at present, although I think when the market shifts downwards bearish it's slightly easier toi predict than a bull run for day traders.
I think day trading is a very effective for crypto currency. When crypto currency market is down on that time you must buy coin after sometime later when you see total market is pump then you sell your coin. They are earning great with day trading but it will only depend too on your balance. If you have small balance then earning with day trading is small only but i think it's ok as long as you grow your balance
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

day trading takes up a lot of my time and I think I can not make the most profit here, I prefer to do long-term trading because day trding is not efective for me
Day trading is effective even in a falling market, but to be effectively dealt with it is necessary to devote time to this, and this means not working on the main job, since the raids are not worth it - it is tried in practice. Day trading is actually very much effective thing to do but only for a person who is extremely good at trading
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

for us it's very good to trade now, because the value is also very low, so you will more easily generate profits at higher prices, because the value of bitcoin is always increasing every day.
I also consider day trading as the best and most beneficial form of trading. If someone is really good at it, this method can become a lot handy in making regular profits. Daily trading is very profitable but very difficult to do. In crypto, daily trading is suitable because the price is very volatile. But you must be more careful and always take the time to see the market so as not to lose market movement
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Day trading is effective because of the price now is very low. And its too wasteful for the people who have a lot value of token. Day trading is good while waiting for the price increase. In this life we have to look for a Double time work because it's not enough for us to have our salary only.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Day trading would be an effective way of earning if you know the basic strategies and techniques on how to handle it. There are things that you have to consider and you should know how to play the tricks of it. Frequent monitoring of values is also needed.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

I would say yes day trading is realy effective but only if you have a good skills in trading because if you are only a newbie then its too risky for you to start in day trading you may lose all your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: