Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading effective?  (Read 1913 times)
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

Day Trading is profitable even in red stage you can Margin short or buy on every waves of the coin you wish to invest, But in day trading when in red stage you need a huge capital to gain good profits but that is very risky because you need to know the movement of the market and you need alot of knowledg on handling it, Whales doing this method but they're aiming Bitcoin/Usd because it has a high daily volume because in Day Trading you need to choose a coin that has a high volume.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

it is very difficult to talk about profit of trading days,now we can take profit but tomorow you can fail and lose money,trading days you always buy and sell,when i trading days i see i don't get profit,i lose my money,after that I only make rich for exchange,now I think we should invest for long time,buy and hold
trading in everyday life can not be ascertained because indeed we must understand well the trading pattern itself. like what you say. when we invest now is not necessarily will quickly get a profit
then it would be better to use free money to invest. but for daily trading we must be more careful because it takes a special skill to analyze market. although the result is big but the risk is big also
daturit

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

In your trading, the day trading is likely to be profitable, but if there is little profit, there will be no difference in the price of a day. low profitability. That is my personal opinion.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

It is more than effective to be honest, but the real problem that it has , is that you can easily lose a lot of money if that coin starts to go down like a rollercoaster.
That is why Daytrading is a little bit risk.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

I recommend trading using the 1 or 2 hour interval. I use RSI and bollinger bands, along with fib. Retracement/trend lines. I make trades every couple of days. It's much safer to make more consistent gains with alt coins.

If you decide to day trade, make sure to find a coin with at least 30 BTC daily trade volume in the exchange. You don't want to get stuck and have to wait.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

It depends, because not all the time the market of alt coins run smoothly, There are bloody days wherein most of the coin drops down, and this is the best opportunity to buy crypto coins because surely it will bounce back in the other day. Day trading is quite difficult as of this days because there are many coins to choose and we don't have any assurance what will follow next it in dealing this type of coins.
BarryBomb

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

questions on day trading cryptos
seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

so i ask for people in this forum who day trade?
effective for profits,
?
i imagine.impossible when whole market red ?
on videos seems to watch the candle charts?
and hold a red and buy asap to a green?
do u recommend. ? if one has the time?

You really need to be good, experienced and lucky. This is nothing for someone who just starts trading, it is better to find a good project and invest in it for the longterm.
lovita26

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

It can for sure be effective, but the problem arises for most it isn't an option. This could be for a lack of resources in computing, funds, skills, or connections even. If you lack in any of these departments it can hurt your chance to become a day trader.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

You really need to be good, experienced and lucky. This is nothing for someone who just starts trading, it is better to find a good project and invest in it for the longterm.
You are right we need all those things to become a good trader; it could be profitable it depends on how much risk you can take. Usually in trading big profit comes from high strengths and potential to tale risk, day trading has risk but it has money to earn a lot of people are really earning high amount of profit from trading using day trading but they are lucky, have good acknowledgement and experience about day trading so you can also earn using all these.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:50:06 AM

Maybe if you are skilled in day trading you could gain profit maybe being skilled in day trading will takes long time to master and i think you should have a big capital to gain good profit if you would try day trading.
torontoconti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

I think day trading is less effective and the benefits you will get will not be much. Even the benefits you get can be very small. If you want to trade I recommend not to trade daily.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Day trading wouldn't be so hard if you have enough knowledge about it. It will take most of your time and it will take a lot of skills for you to do it successfully. It is important that you know what you are doing to avoid losses. You should monitor and have enough skills about it.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

What is Day trading?
the buying and selling of securities on the same day, often online, on the basis of small, short-term price fluctuations.(Dictionary)

If you're interested in day trading, I suggest you must master Technical Analysis
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

Daily Trading makes you a lot of stress. Trust me you will make your face ugly Smiley but if you have a power to day trade Go for it. But for me it's totally Stressful ^_^
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

I think day trading is less effective and the benefits you will get will not be much. Even the benefits you get can be very small. If you want to trade I recommend not to trade daily.

I don’t think like this. Reason is simple, every method is amazing in its own kind and you can’t just pervade about them negatively over a forum where different sorts of users come and seek guidance. So better is to keep that opinion with you. I am against those people who claim something to be true with which they are affiliated and demoralize the other. Day trading is amazing too.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

if you do not have a good strategy and knowledge about trading then you can even lose your money because to do daily traders will be effective depending on you whether you have a good knowledge of trading or not
torontoconti

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

Day trading is very effective way to increase your profit and the only to make consistent profit in crypto.... The only  disadvantage  is it takes  time and focus. good luck all.
syahril husen

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

Day Trading is always effective but the thing without any knowledge about the analysis it is not possible to make money. Sometimes you might lose money in day trading because of false analysis by you, without knowing anything better we can stay away from day trading instead of losing money...
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

it's more than effective if you know how to trade and when to leave the market without any losses, otherwise it is a waste of time and money, you need knowledge

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Even when the market is red  and bearish for long time, there are several opportunities for profitable day trading.
Not all the prices moving with the same intensity and there are price fluctuations suitable for scalping.  For successful  day trading you
need good strategy, trading skills and experience otherwise You could finish on  losing side as many of inexperienced day traders do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: