Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading effective?  (Read 1909 times)
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

questions on day trading cryptos
seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

so i ask for people in this forum who day trade?
effective for profits,
?
i imagine.impossible when whole market red ?
on videos seems to watch the candle charts?
and hold a red and buy asap to a green?
do u recommend. ? if one has the time?

Day trading is very profitable if you are using cryptocurrency for your daily needs, but if you have a day job then you should look for a good crytpocurrency that has a very high potential to grow in the future but still you will be depending on the supply and demand of the market to earn profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Day trading is always a risk as we cant judge which side the coin will be moving but yes due to help of chart we can trade with stop limit. If you decide to day trade, make sure to find a coin with at least 30 BTC daily trade volume in the exchange. You don't want to get stuck and have to wait. There are bloody days wherein most of the coin drops down, and this is the best opportunity to buy crypto coins because surely it will bounce back in the other day. Day trading is quite difficult as of this days because there are many coins to choose and we don't have any assurance what will follow next it in dealing this type of coins.
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Yes day trading is effective & profitable, i always do day trading and i got easy profit
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

To do your daily strategy effectively you need in-depth market knowledge and experience.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

It is effective for those traders who have got tons of experience. They can do it properly and can be successful. It is not for new traders who have got no trading experience.

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

Day trading effective for only experienced people. If you are new to trading better avoid day trading. Which is really risky. Dont be hurry burry. Patience is the best thing for trader
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

Day trading is very effective way to increase your profit and the only to make consistent profit in crypto.... The only  disadvantage  is it takes  time and focus. good luck all.
Yeah trading can earn you a lot of money either it is long or short term if you know what you're doing, but it's serious profession that requires a lot of knowledge and experience..and excellent money management skills. 90% of traders lose money long term..that's a proven statistics, so before you start day trading take the time to really absorb these numbers. It takes months, if not years to become a successful trader. Most people are better of just holding btc.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

seems a tricky task
your watching volumes

effective for profits,
?

I've heard about some guys who would be able to make +25% per day, and if you would perform that even once or twice per week it is still the great results.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

It is effective for those traders who have got tons of experience. They can do it properly and can be successful. It is not for new traders who have got no trading experience.
Yes i am agree with you day trading can only be effective if you have a lot of experience, if you do not have any experience in day trading, then it is more risky nnd you will even lose a lot of money, therefore it is important that before starting day trading, we need to get some good experience and day trading skill.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:25:59 AM

Day trading is good for small amount of profit to take daily, But It might want good TA skill and always affect high risk. But Risk can be lower by using long-term holding coins
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

it can be profitable if you know what you are doing. otherwise if you are just playing around and buying things wishing they go up instead of really making educated trades, then it can not be profitable for you.
for example when you say "the whole market is red" it means you are not seeing the market because even during the "red" times there are opportunities to make money. for instance in the past couple of days DigixDAO was pumped and gave a nice profit although everything was red. so did at least half a dozen other altcoins. and that is ho you day trade in altcoin market, you find these coins with a pump coming and invest in them and dump as soon as you are satisfied with the profit.

Excellent remark. There have never been a time when the "whole market is red". Seriously even if you are using just cmc to watch the market, if you leave the top 100 coin page down the page, you will realize there are other projects thriving in the red. Though I initially use to think this way though. Now talk about coin that are not listed on cmc. If you follow certain projects, you will realize there are good opportunities to make gains even in the red.

Secondly, always have in mind that the market fluctuates and so, it goes up and down. This is where day trades capitalize on. Buy the moment it's down and sell off when it rise. It may be with 10 to 20% profit. All the same, profit is being made. So you see?
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

Day trading will be effective if we spend full times for that and sleep just 7 hours aday, remaining times use to analysis the market in technical and fundamental, by full times you will know fast bad news that come in the market and possible to sell your open potition as soon as possible to avoid loss, and then wait for best entry again. Good psycology of trading also become most important factor that will possible to gain consistent profit. If you can not doing this all, better just become long term holder or doing swing trading that consuming less times.

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

Trading in the day is really a difficult time, you can hardly make a profit if you choose the day trading, you should choose trading and hold for a long time will be better.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Trading in the day is really a difficult time, you can hardly make a profit if you choose the day trading, you should choose trading and hold for a long time will be better.
I agree, if you're talking about the current situation, it's really hard to do a day trading, because the price is really volatile. Day trading right now might lead to a bigger loss. I agree that you should hold for now, holding is really safer than trading, if you're patient enough just wait till the price gets bigger so you can make profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

I think that day trading is a good idea. You will receive a colossal experience if you trade constantly. If you are engaged in day trading, then you don't need to trade every day.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

One can make good money from day trading  if one is skilled in both fundamental and technical analysis and have the discipline to control  his emotions.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Day trading is very effective way to increase your profit and the only to make consistent profit in crypto.... The only  disadvantage  is it takes  time and focus. good luck all.

Day trading can be very effective if you deal with it at the right time. Now, when the market is down and the prices of all the cryptocurrencies change often, you might not get a lot from this activity.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

I think day trading is more effective for those of us who have a lot of time to see the market every day but if we do not have much time it is better to invest long-term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: