Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rank in Bitcointalk  (Read 1086 times)
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

It's all about the number of your posts(easy) and number of merits(very hard). No matter how long and how direct and informative you post if the merit guy don't want to i think thats enough you won't get even 1 merit. Those who done shit posts at the past enjoying the high rank now before the merit system executed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

You need to have enough activity and merit to rank up .
Here is tha activity you need to rank up
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0
This the required merit base in the rank
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.0 .
 You need to have them both to be able to rank up.

thanks right now my merit is newbie now i know how to get it up

Good explanation of OP question. It's always great to link the post to explained threads.

Also at OP I would like to tell you that your merit is not newbie, it is your rank
 Your current merit is 0 which means you have not received any merits from any curator. When you will start posting the quality posts then you will see curators getting attracted to you. All the best and keep the forum clean.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

Wonder what will the criteria for a rank change in this forum? I mean to move form Jr ->Member ->Full member   etc.  is it number of posts you contribute orhow long you've joined the forum?
its about how long your online in th forum,together with the post you made so the activity will increase,then after all of that the most important is the merit in which will be given to you buy those users that seeing your post as quality,valuable and encouraging to be in every topic..with all of this you will rank up upto the highest if you can achieve
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

It's all about the number of your posts(easy) and number of merits(very hard). No matter how long and how direct and informative you post if the merit guy don't want to i think thats enough you won't get even 1 merit. Those who done shit posts at the past enjoying the high rank now before the merit system executed.
I agree that this is a double edged sword. Many shit posters are lucky to have achieved high ranking positions in this forum since they posted like crazy before this change and ranked up quickly, but the merit system also helps in decreasing spam to a huge extent now since more and more members will focus on writing quality posts rather than spewing shit posts here and there which is why it is a double edged sword. In my opinion, this change is worth it since I can already see the quality of posts in this forum improving and the spam seems to be reducing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

Wonder what will the criteria for a rank change in this forum? I mean to move form Jr ->Member ->Full member   etc.  is it number of posts you contribute orhow long you've joined the forum?
Rank is based on your quality of your post and the total number of your activity. But for now we have merit system its hard to rank up now from member to fullmember and other higher rank only staff moderator and other wellknown member this forum receives merits thats why newbies needs help to upgrade their rank.
Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Before we need to have enough activity points to rank up, but now there is additional requirement, which is merit points.
You may found some information from this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.0 .

Best of luck!
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

I have a lot of friends whom I referred here for bounty campaign and they stopped posting because of the new ranking system, it will take you a lot of time if you do not get good merits here, I hope they only implement this for  full member and up

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

Brand New:   0 posts, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Newbie:   (none), gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Jr. Member:   Activity: 30, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Member:   Activity: 60, gets 2 gold coins under his name.   
Full Member:   Activity: 120, gets 3 gold coins under his name.   
Sr. Member:   Activity: 240, gets 4 gold coins under his name.   
Hero Member:   Activity: 480, gets 5 gold coins under his name.

Legendary:   Activity: the Legendary membergroup has no universal activity requirement.
You are guaranteed to become Legendary somewhere between 775 and 1030 activity,
but the exact point in this range at which you become Legendary is random per user.
Gets 5 gold coins under his name of which the last is half dark blue.

now it is very difficult to improve the rank because we have to get merit I will just stop at the member and will not be dairy touch full memmber
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

No it is not depends on the number of post, it depends on the number of merit. Now it is harder for us to move from jr.member to member. But goodluck man

You are partially right, but get it right that both post count and merit now work side by side, you must have the allotted post count and merit before you move from any rank to another.
I agree with you, my friends tell me before it's not complicated to rank up any merits required but now it is very complicated to move in a high rank because of the merits and to avoid shitpost.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

There is only one requirement for a Newbie to rank up to Junior Member and that is the number of your activity. You need at least 30 activity. But if you want to rank up to Legendary, you need both number of your acitivity and your merit points.

It goes like this:
In addition to activity, everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks. The required scores are:

RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member300
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2882

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

Check the following link, the requirement to raise the level: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.msg28856522#msg28856522
In my opinion, you should already know from me, because your current level is above me, and I just started to join in this forum a few days ago.

This is a new rule, it still allows many people who are not aware of it. as our forum members tell each other.
Thank you for reminding each other about old and new rules in the forum, which may be for some people not yet aware of the new rules.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

yes, the number of posts and activities you must meet first, then you must get merit to raise your ranking. quite difficult is not it. now the merit system has been in place to avoid everything that meruksak this forum, such as spam dll. you must have extensive knowledge and quality posts
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:02:36 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 07:16:17 AM by allcryptominer

I would say its impossible to rank up with the new merit system unless you post something really extraordinary, like a guide on how to get free bitcoin or something. People who already ranked up before this of course likes the new merit system since its less people in signature campaings with high ranks which allows them earn more money. So I feel sorry for new members who didn't rank up to at least to full member before all this merit system took place.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

I agree that it is very difficult to earn merit points as it's not being replenished consistently as well.
I guess the bct admins put it in place as there were lots of abuses in the ranking system wherein user take advantage of signature campaigns.

Cryptomaniac95

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

How does one gain merit?
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

How does one gain merit?

You need another forum member to give Merit to one of your posts.
For each Merit you get, you also get 0.5 sMerit, which is Merit that you can give to other people.
So for example if someone gives you 4 Merit, you also get 2 sMerit to hand out. When you give the 2 sMerit to someone, they gain 2 Merit and also get 1 sMerit to share.

All members above a certain rank got a small amount of sMerit to share to start with when the system was introduced, but new sMerit only comes into the system through a few people who are 'merit sources' - these people have been chosen because they are well-respected on the forum and have good post history. These merit sources are the only people who receive new sMerit to share out. All other sMerit is just recycled through the system as outlined above.

The merit system is good, but one problem is that because people only have a very small stash of sMerit with no guarantee of receving more, people have been very reluctant to hand it out.
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

How does one gain merit?

If a user finds your post informative or rather helps the community then they might give you merits for contributing to the forum. Of course people have different category for giving merits like if they find you amusing or funny. Merits system is kinda broken since there is really no criteria in order to gain merits.

ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

In order to rank up in bitcoin, the user should be active in doing their tasks in the activity they involve. They should have a potential to share informations about cryptocurrency. The merit should increase in order to level up the position. In order to increase, the user should be consistent in doing a constructive and brief posts regularly . It helps to increase the activities that will definitely help to rank up the position up to full member to get a higher profit.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

How does one gain merit?

You need another forum member to give Merit to one of your posts.
For each Merit you get, you also get 0.5 sMerit, which is Merit that you can give to other people.
So for example if someone gives you 4 Merit, you also get 2 sMerit to hand out. When you give the 2 sMerit to someone, they gain 2 Merit and also get 1 sMerit to share.

All members above a certain rank got a small amount of sMerit to share to start with when the system was introduced, but new sMerit only comes into the system through a few people who are 'merit sources' - these people have been chosen because they are well-respected on the forum and have good post history. These merit sources are the only people who receive new sMerit to share out. All other sMerit is just recycled through the system as outlined above.

The merit system is good, but one problem is that because people only have a very small stash of sMerit with no guarantee of receving more, people have been very reluctant to hand it out.

Arguable if it's actually good.

I think it definitely encourages quality over quantity but to me, it just looks like the same as the 'trust' function on the forum.
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

In order to rank up in bitcoin, the user should be active in doing their tasks in the activity they involve. They should have a potential to share informations about cryptocurrency. The merit should increase in order to level up the position. In order to increase, the user should be consistent in doing a constructive and brief posts regularly . It helps to increase the activities that will definitely help to rank up the position up to full member to get a higher profit.

I agree! To be able to increase the level or rank, it takes firm intention and consistent attitude in giving the best post. If we are slow, then we will be far behind by new people. Because life is difficult and must pass the competition.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: