Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rank in Bitcointalk  (Read 1086 times)
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

Wonder what will the criteria for a rank change in this forum? I mean to move form Jr ->Member ->Full member   etc.  is it number of posts you contribute orhow long you've joined the forum?

as per the new rules, it looks like it is really hard to change ranks

there is a table below, where i tried to summarise the requirements. theese are round figures, ther can be small mistakes

one requreiemtn is activity and the other one is merit ( it is more difficult to increase merit number )

Req. activity               Req. merit

Newbie                           1                            
Jr Member                     30                            
Member                         60                             10
Full Member                 120                           100
Sr. Member                  240                           250
Hero Member               480                            500
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

Use the following link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.msg28856522# msg28856522
Now the rules have become more complicated, and just by participating in the forum do not reach the level. It is necessary to render assistance to other participants, only so
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

try to check the following link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2968050.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2970278.0

and also you can earn merit by answering their question. You need achieved the requirement posts and merit counts to rank up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Xcvbkol

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

I no longer count on raising my rank. The new rules do not allow for an increase. not really get measured and I doubt that there will be changes

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Wonder what will the criteria for a rank change in this forum? I mean to move form Jr ->Member ->Full member   etc.  is it number of posts you contribute orhow long you've joined the forum?

There is a new rules now in the forum, I guess all of us here knows about it, isn't? And the major hindrances for everyone here was the Merit system, unlike before they are all depend only in the activity post but now our rank up will be base on activity post and merits requirements.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

Rank in bitcointalk,the bitcointalk rankings for me are very influential for us to follow some of the bounty campaigns in bitcointalk and so will the rewards we'll get if we follow the campaign gift gift campaign and now to raise our rankings in bitcointalk we have to make good, effective, and not spam
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

Last year there are no merits required but now we have the merit system which reqquired for you to be able to get rank,activities and merits should be achieve before you will get into next level,which is quite hard because not all of your posts will be appreciated by all the people so there will be less chances of getting high rank accounts here in bitcointalk today.

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

After a merit reform was done , you have to earn a certain amount of merits for every new forum rank . Merit can be received from other users , if they decide to highlight your post as a really helpful . So , in order to rank up , you must work hard to make a hi quality posts , which will be merited . Good luck with it , bro  Wink
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

Last year there are no merits required but now we have the merit system which reqquired for you to be able to get rank,activities and merits should be achieve before you will get into next level,which is quite hard because not all of your posts will be appreciated by all the people so there will be less chances of getting high rank accounts here in bitcointalk today.

It is really very hard to rank up after the merit system was implemented because even you have a good and constructive posts still it seems no one will give you a merits. I just hope that it will requires us to give merits every month so that everyone will cooperate to merit a post. Anyway, I supported this new rules because our family in this forum is getting bigger that the need to control spamming from the new members is a must.
Stimah22

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

Nowadays, bitcointalk rank is hard to get, your post and merit work side by side. Before you are given a merit, you must have post a vital information on the bitcointalk that people appreciate, means that... Your IQ is highly needed to take you to next level.
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:32 PM

Few months ago it is a little much easier to rank here,that is why most of the people are posting spams to get rank faster,the owner of this forum which is theymos decided to fight the spam and shitposters that is why he made merit system that will force all of the people to post only good quality contents for you to be able to get some merit points that you will need to get rank up.

emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

You are completely lost, you should read the meta section of the forum. The rank requires activity and merit. Activity is time and posts and merit is given by other users.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

I agree with previous comments that after new merit system getting new rank is enough difficult process. Even if you create goog posts, nobody wants to sent a merit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: